The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1262 / Power: 4
jprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud ofjprobot has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ya-ya-massage/

wow 150/45mins...she can retire in no time...
Old 26-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

Visit her just now in the evening hour,
Looks : 7 as per picture
Boobs : 9 (Real deal for boobs lover)
Figure : Bit of baby fats, not fat
Location : 10min walk from MRT, Those take bus even better. For bros who drive there's parking at the area
Damage $120 + tips
Overall : For boobs lover worth it, can Zhut Zhut. Service was good as she bathe with you after shower.
Worth the $120

Sorry for the bros after me that she pushed away all the appointment. When i reached her place, she did inform me that "somehow she felt that her neighbour was spying at her when one of the bro left the place. During the session and from the conversation she was very worried about the incident and i can sense that she was real worried. Just be aware that she will be very alert for this period of time and Bros pls be understanding to her during this period.
Old 26-08-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Nicole delisted?
Old 26-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Nicole delisted?
I think her whole base kena raided...
Old 26-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprobot View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ya-ya-massage/

wow 150/45mins...she can retire in no time...
didn't knew sg girls would work in this kind of SPA too..but like in Dome L, they always command higher prices even though they might not be that much better..
Old 27-08-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Today lcommando Zhixia liao ,Fast hand fast leg

Here’s my FR report

Location is in the RV if u went there u know. Along the very nice and safe location hide in a corner. Then no security guard go by back door. Superb safe

Let’s say about the where she come from, she told me she was here for sometime. Around since last year. And will be here for another 2 months so Just do come back with a fresh look and new identity.

Looks wise ok leh. Look like my insurance agent quite Cai. The nose not flat. So sure can married good husband. Good face features. Very demure and kind hearted I feel. Nice young lady. Only 24 yo. Smile also with straight teeth. Super nice.

Body wise good la. No fats. B cups. Got one mole in the nipple there. Look very local leh. Like university student.

Massage also not bad got around half an hour of good strength massage. And ending part still got 5 mins of head massage

Sensual power la. With the smile looking at u. And here lick abit there lick abit. And handstroke. Super fast come out liao. Oh yea half naked with panties on.

Overall 8.5/10

Will rtm
Tks bro for thr FR.
Mole on her neh neh haha tu tu is back.
What sister?
Maybe her evil twin sister lah.
Old 27-08-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Princeasia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-bao-ding-massage/
FR for xbd
Looks : 7.5 she say 27yo discount 10% from photo minus the sweet looking look
Boobs : not for boob lover big A maybe
Sensual : 9/10 very nice and sensual.
Can be in panties and able to roam inside but no finger
Bj : 8/10 normal think can be better
Gfe 10/10 very chatty and quite pleasing will accommodate to ur request.

Once get in shower, lie face up then down with some massage with some teasing. Some cat bath with boob rub then Capped and bj. After that will shower for you instead of washing urself. Still have time left did some head massage and ask her to do somemore hdly. Wooo left a happy man. Quite pleasing. Will rtm for her nice service.
Old 27-08-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

Here’s my FR report

Location is in the RV if u went there u know. Along the very nice and safe location hide in a corner. Then no security guard go by back door. Superb safe

Let’s say about the where she come from, she told me she was here for sometime. Around since last year. And will be here for another 2 months so Just do come back with a fresh look and new identity.

Looks wise ok leh. Look like my insurance agent quite Cai. The nose not flat. So sure can married good husband. Good face features. Very demure and kind hearted I feel. Nice young lady. Only 24 yo. Smile also with straight teeth. Super nice.

Body wise good la. No fats. B cups. Got one mole in the nipple there. Look very local leh. Like university student.

Massage also not bad got around half an hour of good strength massage. And ending part still got 5 mins of head massage

Sensual power la. With the smile looking at u. And here lick abit there lick abit. And handstroke. Super fast come out liao. Oh yea half naked with panties on.

Overall 8.5/10

Will rtm
I also visited her today, can say SYT + smooth skin + Natural B cups + DFK (maybe chemistry) + good chatter, feels like potentially a solid sensual ML in the making. Love the way she moan into my ears and let me lick her and zhut zhut her. I think worth investing in visiting her a few times the GFE and playability should increase. Please up me if you find this useful
Old 27-08-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/linlin-massage/

Visit her just now in the evening hour,
Looks : 7 as per picture
Boobs : 9 (Real deal for boobs lover)
Figure : Bit of baby fats, not fat
Location : 10min walk from MRT, Those take bus even better. For bros who drive there's parking at the area
Damage $120 + tips
Overall : For boobs lover worth it, can Zhut Zhut. Service was good as she bathe with you after shower.
Worth the $120

Sorry for the bros after me that she pushed away all the appointment. When i reached her place, she did inform me that "somehow she felt that her neighbour was spying at her when one of the bro left the place. During the session and from the conversation she was very worried about the incident and i can sense that she was real worried. Just be aware that she will be very alert for this period of time and Bros pls be understanding to her during this period.
waa, neighbour spying is not a good sign. Better ask her change place. I better skip for the time being
Old 27-08-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got message just now from linlin cancelled appointment wth. Understand cos she feel "her neighbour spying on her" from bro report here. Annoyed sia. she should have inform eariler really
Old 27-08-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Here’s my FR report

Overall 8.5/10

Will rtm
You forget to mention she will use different number to contact u for the actual location.

She is far from tutu.. no rtm for me
Old 27-08-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Soma

Pretty lad , ard mid 20s age. The photo in blue is her own self. She said she is a designer back in GZ , we chatted a lot , until 1 hour up and she still has not started her sensual. She appear to be pretty green in this but she’s very friendly and eager to please. She does french ( not sure it’s standard menu ) that’s a plus , but her tits is not that big tbh, b cup. She’s slim and wear a silky panty when doing her deeds . She’s seems to be enjoying her time here , taking it slow . Heard from her she’s taking up tennis lesson in her free time .
Old 27-08-2022, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princeasia View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-bao-ding-massage/
FR for xbd
Looks : 7.5 she say 27yo discount 10% from photo minus the sweet looking look
Boobs : not for boob lover big A maybe
Sensual : 9/10 very nice and sensual.
Can be in panties and able to roam inside but no finger
Bj : 8/10 normal think can be better
Gfe 10/10 very chatty and quite pleasing will accommodate to ur request.

Once get in shower, lie face up then down with some massage with some teasing. Some cat bath with boob rub then Capped and bj. After that will shower for you instead of washing urself. Still have time left did some head massage and ask her to do somemore hdly. Wooo left a happy man. Quite pleasing. Will rtm for her nice service.
She didn’t reply my message
Old 27-08-2022, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
You forget to mention she will use different number to contact u for the actual location.

She is far from tutu.. no rtm for me
Thanks for the clarification... it was rather confusing.

TMT
Old 27-08-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
didn't knew sg girls would work in this kind of SPA too..but like in Dome L, they always command higher prices even though they might not be that much better..
Probably because some guys prefer locals and able to speak English.
But such a risk for her. Imagine a friend or schoolmate visit and saw her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1