The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-05-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchyDICK View Post
Was having lunch today with a colleague today, got lucky not once but twice. I was at a food centre in Jurong. There I was having my lunch and this lady after finish her lunch and getting up she open a leg quite wide and show me her panty for a good 2 sec. After awhile another group of ladies sat on the same table, this time one of the lady sat opposite me and she too open her legs to go in. Both ladies wore black panties. Really make my Monday blues go away.
Wow bro, u must be a very lucky fella.. double strike in one day to see 2 zaogengs at the same place n spot one after another ... haha.. it appears black panties is still one of the 3 favourite colours of panties they like to wear down under

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-05-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
I keep looking up and down. Looking up means look at her eyes, then look down to see her panty, then a quick look of her panty already must look up into her eyes.

Don't know she purposely one or what, cause after our conversation, she turn away and do her work on the computer, she cross her legs. Only when we in conversation, then she un-cross her legs and talk to me.
Next time wear shades to office, cannot see your eye movement. Just give excuse that your eye has light sensitivity medical issue and advised by doctor to wear shades.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 14-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I keep looking up and down. Looking up means look at her eyes, then look down to see her panty, then a quick look of her panty already must look up into her eyes.

Don't know she purposely one or what, cause after our conversation, she turn away and do her work on the computer, she cross her legs. Only when we in conversation, then she un-cross her legs and talk to me.
Quote:
Totally cannot concentrate talking to her. My hands, I wanna put through her skirt to touch her.
pretty sure u r nt e only 1 wanting to do tht bro.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Next time wear shades to office, cannot see your eye movement. Just give excuse that your eye has light sensitivity medical issue and advised by doctor to wear shades.
Good excuse to see. But this kind, must wear from the moment I step into office. And won't know what she wears till see each other.
Old 14-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
pretty sure u r nt e only 1 wanting to do tht bro.
Definitely. I have a soft spot if the female wears panty that are not white, beige, or grey. If bright colour, even better. If she wears as such, I might be in jail already. Hahaha.
Old 14-05-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kilobarsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Definitely. I have a soft spot if the female wears panty that are not white, beige, or grey. If bright colour, even better. If she wears as such, I might be in jail already. Hahaha.
Bright colours are very eye-catching, couldn't miss haha
Old 15-05-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilobarsilver View Post
Bright colours are very eye-catching, couldn't miss haha
Yes, eye-catching. Because it will stand out from the skin colour and dresscode.

If wear white panties and wearing dark colour dress/skirt,also can see.
Old 15-05-2019, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kilobarsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, eye-catching. Because it will stand out from the skin colour and dresscode.

If wear white panties and wearing dark colour dress/skirt,also can see.
Yeah, white against dark colour dress will stand out
Old 15-05-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

any colours oso will catch our eyes bros.. lolx
Old 16-05-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony716 View Post
What is the bus number
961 bro. At Chinatown.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.
Old 16-05-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ratnar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But dark colours one have to strain our eyes leh
Old 17-05-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Because can upskirt. As long as upskirt, damn shiok.
Old 17-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Another nice view today as I was waiting for the train.

There was a lady in tight short skirt, like those OL's. Tight, meaning if she never cross her legs, the skirt straightens by itself and can upskirt when sitting. Something like that: https://$$$$$$$/2EeXTn5

Didn't manage to take a proper photo of the upskirt and panties as I was with a colleague, and cannot take it properly. If colleague wasn't there, at least I only need to make sure that the lady isn't looking and I can take a clearer shot.

But what I see, it was the best upskirt zaogeng that I ever seen. It was f-king clear shot, and very exposed. If she never wear panties, I could literally count the number of pubic hair strands she has (if she never shave).

As I was trying to take photo (she unfortunately crossed her legs already). Couldn't get a better shot as I was with colleague.

This picture is when she was sitting at the bench and I could see her panties. But unfortunately, I couldn't zoom in more. And that she had crossed her legs already.

This picture to show the shortness and tightness of the skirt. She had her bag covering, since she now not crossing, and the seat next to her was taken (where she can't put her bag).
Old 18-05-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What color bro?
Old 18-05-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 20
brudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrudder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so lucky hit a hat-trick

2 days back: China girl on jean miniskirt sit on high chair drinking koi facing me directly while i sit on a bench opp. her => WHITE
Yesterday: Eat Mac at poly, student on white mini-skirt opp. my table sitting at an angle but managed to catch a glance => BLACK
Today morning: Go NTUC, auntie (MILF) on jean mini-skirt bend over slightly to pick up paid groceries plastic bag (back facing me) => BLACK/GREY safety tight

Last edited by brudder; 18-05-2019 at 09:58 AM. Reason: .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1