The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Tried yuki from ES last week and my FR as follows.

Looks 5/10 - Face and voice abit MILF type like 40+ years old. She never remove her mask so I don't know how her e her turn that time, notice her back and shoulders got some bruise/rash marks. It was dark so I over. Then she unhook and start BM then continue chit chat while I basic autoroam below. After that almost going to shoot time, she move the BM to my face. But because need wear mask, so not really that shiok. C cup but can feel got volume kind.

After done with GQ, she continue massage the legs for another 15mins. then ask me go shower.

For the price, I don't think is that worth because I can get better services elsewhere but since got new MRT station open up making it accessible, can go try try.

RTF: maybe when free and lazy go too far.

today Saw Yuki seat infront desk , only attract me is her Boo ! atleast B+

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 10-12-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Freesamboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro for awesome recommendation.

My FR:

Sweet chatty young 20s to 30s lady. Dong bei gu niang which I have soft spot for. She is eager to please and willing to listen to customer's suggestion compared to other MLs. GFE ish 10/10.

Looks: 9/10 (dong bei girl type)
Massage: skipped as i was rushing for time.
Body: 9/10 (really ish nice melons)
RTM: yeah
Damage: $88 + $80
Can share? Thanks
Old 10-12-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Hey bros anyone have any idea what package I have to buy for a one hour package with multiple shots? And also do I need to make a reservation in advance via their Facebook WhatsApp? Looking to go to R Spa for the first time tomorrow.

Feel free to pm me as well. Would really appreciate the help, thanks in advance!
What time you reserve, and with who?

Depending on which M,you have to tell her in advance first. Then she plan her timing and what she do.

But it’s your first time there. So it depends on your connection with her. More shots also means more tips la.
Old 11-12-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks bro for awesome recommendation.

My FR:

Sweet chatty young 20s to 30s lady. Dong bei gu niang which I have soft spot for. She is eager to please and willing to listen to customer's suggestion compared to other MLs. GFE ish 10/10.

Looks: 9/10 (dong bei girl type)
Massage: skipped as i was rushing for time.
Body: 9/10 (really ish nice melons)
RTM: yeah
Damage: $88 + $80
Hi Bro can share contact
Old 11-12-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Sexeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by barakuda View Post
Wanted a good massage and tried L**a Spa at corner of shops. Found a rare friendly and chatty gem Angel.
Her massage was heavenly good, professional strength and good technique, not the piano type. Particularly enjoyed her leg/groin tease where she would brush her hands along my ass crack and groin close to balls when she bend my leg into 7 position.
Very chatty and sweet talker, feels like talking to your gf. Just arrived on shores 3 months ago. GQ popped, proceeded with the deed. She lifted her tee and my...what big soft melons!

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 9/10. Very pretty eyes ( masked up) and face
Body: hot!
Rtm: definitely

Managed to get her number n she sent me her pics.
Treat her well bros.

DM me for contact.
Hi bro
Mind to share contact?
Old 12-12-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Wiltaysonwtwt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Yxxx @sxxmxxx. Near r*****. Saw her ad on gxxxxxx6xx. Very tempted to try.
Old 12-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltaysonwtwt View Post
Anyone tried Yxxx @sxxmxxx. Near r*****. Saw her ad on gxxxxxx6xx. Very tempted to try.
The encryption too powerful liao leh.
Old 14-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
The encryption too powerful liao leh.
haha yes agree ! is it Necessarily ? .!.

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 16-12-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by barakuda View Post
Wanted a good massage and tried L**a Spa at corner of shops. Found a rare friendly and chatty gem Angel.
Her massage was heavenly good, professional strength and good technique, not the piano type. Particularly enjoyed her leg/groin tease where she would brush her hands along my ass crack and groin close to balls when she bend my leg into 7 position.
Very chatty and sweet talker, feels like talking to your gf. Just arrived on shores 3 months ago. GQ popped, proceeded with the deed. She lifted her tee and my...what big soft melons!

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 9/10. Very pretty eyes ( masked up) and face
Body: hot!
Rtm: definitely

Managed to get her number n she sent me her pics.
Treat her well bros.

DM me for contact.
Bro kindly please share contact? Thank in advance
Old 16-12-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by missionmars View Post
The FR on J***** is on hj only. Pls refer to my edited post.
Can share contact bro?thx
Old 16-12-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hmm522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Can share contact. Thanks ☺️
Old 19-12-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 7
YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!YubabaC is one of the Best!

my regular ML J****e was booked so i gave sab**** a try.. she is new and her massage was strong and hard cos she is experienced and has a unique way of teasing + very hardworking. really relaxed my whole body and even have time for a quick soothing head massage before wrapping up. okay now i miss my regular syt ML and crave her tender teasing techniques.. hope i can find a slot soon seems like the thomson mrt area got lobang? maybe will go try if any bros got good recommendations. happy cheonging bros!
Old 19-12-2021, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/amy-massage-juagen-

Try her and she give very good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before riding on top of you. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.
Old 19-12-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
richardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud ofrichardks11 has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/tia-massage-hj-bj/

Try her and she big boobs and big butt. Her massage so so like those piano style, if you like soft massage she is good. When come to GQ she will give good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before ask you to ride her where she lie in missionary. She will moan and moan to ask you “ dear dear harder” when doing. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. Her partner is Amy which can be found in this site. Both of them does offer 2P service. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.
Old 19-12-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2996 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardks11 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-6.com/tia-massage-hj-bj/

Try her and she big boobs and big butt. Her massage so so like those piano style, if you like soft massage she is good. When come to GQ she will give good full special service at the cost of $200, where she suck your dick hard before ask you to ride her where she lie in missionary. She will moan and moan to ask you “ dear dear harder” when doing. She have another lady with her which can do 2P full service too. Her partner is Amy which can be found in this site. Both of them does offer 2P service. They can play with you and make you super high. Both of them at the same cost $200.
Are you carrot or what? $200? Lol! So many carrot head….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1