The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10064 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Excellent updates TS. Please keep going...
Old 13-11-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
itsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the updates, please carry on
Old 14-11-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
5wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She sit until ka kui kui
Old 15-11-2023, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5wheels View Post
She sit until ka kui kui
Proof of a really innocent naive xmm. Wonder how she will respond to her pussy being licked hahaha
Old 15-11-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Part 3.5: My Voyeur Adventure: Insatiable Lust

It is like an addictive drug.

It had been several months since I caught Z nude. Like with S, I pored through those precious videos of Z, collecting screenshots and creating new collages, each type giving a slightly different feel.

Fully clothed, candid photo collage: great for enjoying Z's vibrant xmm feel and innocence.

Fully clothed, sniped photo collage: Provides the "high" you get when she is unaware of being recorded.. her natural, clothed look.

Toilet collage: Shows her entering the toilet, pulling down her shorts and panties, showing her bush, her ass. Gives the standard toilet voyeur vibes.

Stripping collage: One of the best collages overall. Similar to what I've posted on the thread but of course.. fully uncensored. Includes cropped highlights of her tits.. her underwear.

X-ray collage: Cropped images of Z's naked tits superimposed on her clothed shots.. with different transparency levels. There is a version of Z in her transparent xmm bra. Those puffy nipples showing through is unbelievably good for slow stroking.

Ultimate creep collage: a combo of images, handpicked by myself. Lets me compare her clothed and naked body, her curves.. spotting her cute bra outlines. Contrasting her naked hairy xmm pussy to sniped, clothed shots of her fair creamy thighs.. comparing the side profile of her boobs shape and the protrusion of her puffy nipples to sniped, clothed shots of her smooth, bra-cupped tits. X-ray and cropped highlights are placed around the collage to accompany and enhance those comparisons. And, last but not least.. a picture of her student ez-link card with her name, birthdate and photo to bring the taboo level to 11.

Imagine opening a combination of these collages with her stripping video running on one side and a background video recording of her speaking playing on the other. Her xmm voice, xmm clothes and xmm body all on display. This is the ultimate, forbidden fapping experience to Z.

A special collage of S, C and Z exists. All three of them, their arms raised, tits pushed out, the scrunched up areolas, their nipples semi-hard from the shower.. and that look on their face. I imagine what goes through their minds during that moment.. the feeling of normalcy, security and familiarity while going through their post-shower routine. WITHOUT a single clue that somebody close to them would be secretly enjoying and cumming countless times to their sweet naked bodies. That feeling when I stroke my cock up and down

I wondered where all these would lead to?

The voyeur lust is insatiable, and sometimes I regret having acted on it. I knew there must be bros out there with a similar complex as mine, considering how popular voyeur content is. I needed to talk to like-minded bros to relieve myself of this heavy burden of a secret.

And it just so happened that I chanced upon SBF. A forum popular with local bros. It became apparent that some bros must have grown up in a similar environment as I did. Childhoods with repressed sexual feelings and a conservative culture that eventually led to perverted kinks and fetishes. I searched through discussions on the most perverted things done, read stories with elements of voyeurism.. they were here.

Aside from a small number of narcissistic, morally superior white knights in this forum, I felt that this could be the place where people like me could freely share in their fetish and also gain a deeper insight into their voyeuristic motivations. Without being judged too harshly.

But I wasn't ready to step into the community just yet. I was still just closing in on my fundamental motivations that drove my voyeuristic instincts. I wanted to provide the full experience, to tell in detail my story and not just show pics to bros to fap to.

I knew I haven't run the entire course with Z. She is the perfect target.. somebody close enough and trusting enough. The familial tie fed to the taboo of spying on her, and the bonding between us during those activities (that enabled the spying) made brought us closer, reinforcing the taboo itself. I recognized the powerful dynamics that were the source of my hunger for Z. What's more, she ticked all the boxes for me.

I didn't have a recording of Z in the shower due to the glitch in the shower cam.. so I set out to make that happen. I've yet to witness the water flow down her xmm curves.. her puffy nipples growing erect, her slender hands rubbing across her tits.

Perhaps a new camera and sweaty activity will do the trick this time?

"Hey Z! How are you doing?"

To be continued...
Old 15-11-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LeeChengWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to next one!
Old 16-11-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
graffika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New cams? I love where this is heading to...
Old 16-11-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

Part 3.5: My Voyeur Adventure: Insatiable Lust

It is like an addictive drug.

It had been several months since I caught Z nude. Like with S, I pored through those precious videos of Z, collecting screenshots and creating new collages, each type giving a slightly different feel.

Fully clothed, candid photo collage: great for enjoying Z's vibrant xmm feel and innocence.

Fully clothed, sniped photo collage: Provides the "high" you get when she is unaware of being recorded.. her natural, clothed look.

Toilet collage: Shows her entering the toilet, pulling down her shorts and panties, showing her bush, her ass. Gives the standard toilet voyeur vibes.

Stripping collage: One of the best collages overall. Similar to what I've posted on the thread but of course.. fully uncensored. Includes cropped highlights of her tits.. her underwear.

X-ray collage: Cropped images of Z's naked tits superimposed on her clothed shots.. with different transparency levels. There is a version of Z in her transparent xmm bra. Those puffy nipples showing through is unbelievably good for slow stroking.

Ultimate creep collage: a combo of images, handpicked by myself. Lets me compare her clothed and naked body, her curves.. spotting her cute bra outlines. Contrasting her naked hairy xmm pussy to sniped, clothed shots of her fair creamy thighs.. comparing the side profile of her boobs shape and the protrusion of her puffy nipples to sniped, clothed shots of her smooth, bra-cupped tits. X-ray and cropped highlights are placed around the collage to accompany and enhance those comparisons. And, last but not least.. a picture of her student ez-link card with her name, birthdate and photo to bring the taboo level to 11.

Imagine opening a combination of these collages with her stripping video running on one side and a background video recording of her speaking playing on the other. Her xmm voice, xmm clothes and xmm body all on display. This is the ultimate, forbidden fapping experience to Z.

A special collage of S, C and Z exists. All three of them, their arms raised, tits pushed out, the scrunched up areolas, their nipples semi-hard from the shower.. and that look on their face. I imagine what goes through their minds during that moment.. the feeling of normalcy, security and familiarity while going through their post-shower routine. WITHOUT a single clue that somebody close to them would be secretly enjoying and cumming countless times to their sweet naked bodies. That feeling when I stroke my cock up and down

I wondered where all these would lead to?

The voyeur lust is insatiable, and sometimes I regret having acted on it. I knew there must be bros out there with a similar complex as mine, considering how popular voyeur content is. I needed to talk to like-minded bros to relieve myself of this heavy burden of a secret.

And it just so happened that I chanced upon SBF. A forum popular with local bros. It became apparent that some bros must have grown up in a similar environment as I did. Childhoods with repressed sexual feelings and a conservative culture that eventually led to perverted kinks and fetishes. I searched through discussions on the most perverted things done, read stories with elements of voyeurism.. they were here.

Aside from a small number of narcissistic, morally superior white knights in this forum, I felt that this could be the place where people like me could freely share in their fetish and also gain a deeper insight into their voyeuristic motivations. Without being judged too harshly.

But I wasn't ready to step into the community just yet. I was still just closing in on my fundamental motivations that drove my voyeuristic instincts. I wanted to provide the full experience, to tell in detail my story and not just show pics to bros to fap to.

I knew I haven't run the entire course with Z. She is the perfect target.. somebody close enough and trusting enough. The familial tie fed to the taboo of spying on her, and the bonding between us during those activities (that enabled the spying) made brought us closer, reinforcing the taboo itself. I recognized the powerful dynamics that were the source of my hunger for Z. What's more, she ticked all the boxes for me.

I didn't have a recording of Z in the shower due to the glitch in the shower cam.. so I set out to make that happen. I've yet to witness the water flow down her xmm curves.. her puffy nipples growing erect, her slender hands rubbing across her tits.

Perhaps a new camera and sweaty activity will do the trick this time?

"Hey Z! How are you doing?"

To be continued...
Hehe Z has such a good kor. Care about her physique and fitness so always make her workout and shower on time. We must all strive to be like you with our cousins too.

Hoping you get to watch her rubbing her tits and soaping her hairy slutty pussy.
Old 16-11-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 8
azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!azuretears is one of the Best!

nice story TS, camping for more
Old 19-11-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Funnily enough, the same strategy worked.

I couldn't believe it. Where is my luck coming from? If this becomes routine, I don't know if my cock will be able to take it. I imagined slowly collecting a series of videos of Z over the months and years, watching her xmm body slowly develop to her full adult form. Perhaps she will grow out of her puffy nipples, her breasts growing larger and rounder behind those delicious areolas .. ending with a full B cup and pinkish brown stubby nipples.

And if she starts dating guys and her hairy pussy suddenly becomes shaved, I would know why. Hehehe..

There's so much potential to create a video series showing her growth and changes as she becomes a complete adult, with candid photos of her to go alongside her naked body and that clueless expression. An age counter will run at the corner of the video as we slowly see her progress from xmm school clothes to maybe sexy clothes.. what a voyeur adventure that would be! Imagining how outraged and ashamed if she were to find out that her Kor had been documenting her growing xmm figure over the years sent strong tingles to my cock. Although that would mean the end of my life if that really happened.. it was somehow very arousing to imagine her reaction.

In order to make that video happen, I have to nurture our relationship and strengthen our bonds. That video will still be a dream.. for now.

The old shower cam had been switched out for a new one, and I've run it for many hours to make sure it was stable. That shower video angle is worth all the money I had to spend on a replacement cam.. a single video of my cute cousin Z rubbing her xmm tits in the shower is priceless.

I was ready for part two of Z. What would happen this time?

Old 20-11-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
itsc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, can't wait for the results from the new cam
Old 20-11-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

**Fap Fap Fap**

My eyes darted between the video of Z and photos of her on the side. I was playing the segment I liked the most - Z looking into the mirror and stripping off her clothes and eventually her bra, leaving her only in her panties. Putting it on A-B repeat mode and a speed of 0.5x, I had all the time in the world to appreciate her normal xmm body.

Every time I felt that rush of pleasure rising up from my cock, I repeatedly struck the spacebar to freeze the video and oogle at her body. It was an obsession by now.. how many times have I fapped to Z's video since that eventful day? It should be at least 40 - 50 times over the past 3 months..

I have probably cummed more to S than Z, but the rush I get when I watch her video and look at my cousin is much more intense. It must be the forbiddenness.. I imagined presenting to Z all the semen I've ever cummed for her - a mineral water bottle full of my passionate sticky liquid. She should be honored to know that..

This would be my last fap before the next meetup. I had to release as much sexual tension as possible to clear my mind. It would be difficult to stop myself from visualizing Z nude when we meet again.. I am still in disbelief that I've accomplished what I set out to do. It was a gamble, a long shot.

When I see her again, it wouldn't be an imaginary nude I will see in my head. No more dark stubby nips, no more small brown nips, no more guessing.. all I would see will be her pink puffy nipples on the top of her slightly conical xmm tits.

Would she be as daring this time to not wear any bra and panties? I still couldn't understand why she didn't then. Is she that naive and clueless about her fresh, attractive xmm body? She should have seen enough lusty, perverted eyes on her ever since her body developed. I half hoped that she wouldn't also this time, but I was also concerned that she should dress carefully. Her body is precious and she shouldn't be randomly showing it off to perverts outside.

It should all be for me..

I paused the video at my favourite spot for the umpteenth time. I swear by this pic. I've shown it to you bros previously, but no harm to show it again, right?

Z had just taken her bra off and was looking down at it. For some strange reason, this image of her puffy tits, the inside of her sweaty bra cups and her gazing down is a powerful cum generator. What was going on in her mind? How do those bra cups smell like? My perverted mind went into overdrive..

I felt all my passion and lust rise up through my plumbing towards Z as I spasmed in pleasure.

If any of you bros are fapping to my recollection, just imagine how it would feel to actually do it..

And as you cum, let's all give her a toast.

Here's to Z!

Old 20-11-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Stitxch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A toast to Z too!
Old 20-11-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

a very tight body with puffy nips. thank you for the share. I cant wait for more update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

**Fap Fap Fap**

My eyes darted between the video of Z and photos of her on the side. I was playing the segment I liked the most - Z looking into the mirror and stripping off her clothes and eventually her bra, leaving her only in her panties. Putting it on A-B repeat mode and a speed of 0.5x, I had all the time in the world to appreciate her normal xmm body.

Every time I felt that rush of pleasure rising up from my cock, I repeatedly struck the spacebar to freeze the video and oogle at her body. It was an obsession by now.. how many times have I fapped to Z's video since that eventful day? It should be at least 40 - 50 times over the past 3 months..

I have probably cummed more to S than Z, but the rush I get when I watch her video and look at my cousin is much more intense. It must be the forbiddenness.. I imagined presenting to Z all the semen I've ever cummed for her - a mineral water bottle full of my passionate sticky liquid. She should be honored to know that..

This would be my last fap before the next meetup. I had to release as much sexual tension as possible to clear my mind. It would be difficult to stop myself from visualizing Z nude when we meet again.. I am still in disbelief that I've accomplished what I set out to do. It was a gamble, a long shot.

When I see her again, it wouldn't be an imaginary nude I will see in my head. No more dark stubby nips, no more small brown nips, no more guessing.. all I would see will be her pink puffy nipples on the top of her slightly conical xmm tits.

Would she be as daring this time to not wear any bra and panties? I still couldn't understand why she didn't then. Is she that naive and clueless about her fresh, attractive xmm body? She should have seen enough lusty, perverted eyes on her ever since her body developed. I half hoped that she wouldn't also this time, but I was also concerned that she should dress carefully. Her body is precious and she shouldn't be randomly showing it off to perverts outside.

It should all be for me..

I paused the video at my favourite spot for the umpteenth time. I swear by this pic. I've shown it to you bros previously, but no harm to show it again, right?

Z had just taken her bra off and was looking down at it. For some strange reason, this image of her puffy tits, the inside of her sweaty bra cups and her gazing down is a powerful cum generator. What was going on in her mind? How do those bra cups smell like? My perverted mind went into overdrive..

I felt all my passion and lust rise up through my plumbing towards Z as I spasmed in pleasure.

If any of you bros are fapping to my recollection, just imagine how it would feel to actually do it..

And as you cum, let's all give her a toast.

Here's to Z!

Old 20-11-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitxch View Post
A toast to Z too!
Thank you!!!

I'm going to start to count how much cum is spent on Z. If anyone is interested, feel free to leave a comment here if you have cummed to her so I can tabulate the results later on. If you are a big fan and have cummed multiple times, you can let me know here.

I'm sure she will be proud of her achievements
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1