The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
myahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milly - Air Stewardess

Nice one TS, please continue
Old 17-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Oh yes Milly!!!
KNS one leh, you all support her or support me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamehameha123 View Post
really can't wait for these stories. everyday refresh the Janice thread for this.
Faint... you all please hor, don't stalk me. Wah lao, I feel at risk now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Wah new story, way to go Bro

Looking forward for the juicy steamy write-out!
Missed giving you folks the blue.... BLUE.... anyway this is a short one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Yipeee…Milly cumming
She's quite a nice girl honestly, will share more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Woohoo... Bro gog is back!!! For us to scold. Hahahahaha
KNN, you all already say, I don't get scolded, I don't feel normal ma!??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
This is Gog's Milly (mini) story!
Mini series. I need to be careful to siam any other new girls in this story, else you all hor will nag until I write again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Supporter here for Milly.

Do write a bit about their lifestyle as i am sure it is similar to another brother who is a limo driver and dated an airline girl and wrote the extend of her lifestyle dinning in expensive restaurants and buying expensive goods. There were stories of girls being kept by ultra rich sugar daddies which maybe milly may share with you in this stories.
I will bro, but how her lifestyle is might not be for every stewardess. I don't date that many and I don't have the life to be a flirt for every stewardess or claim to have tried many.

What I know, I'll share, but take it with a pinch of salt, it might differ from what you hear from other bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Is it going to be daily updates like the Janice story? I'm camping here for updates liao 🤭
Be warned, I'll try to blue until you fed up... hahahah!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
Lai liao lai liao. Set up tent.
OMG... which tent? Between legs? LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryMorgan555 View Post
Wa exciting
Thank you bro for the reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahee View Post
Nice one TS, please continue
I will.
Old 17-08-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Really sorry, really tied up with work these few weeks. Just a forewarn, next week's update will be irregular as I'm busy some of the days and I really mean busy.

Rest assured, I'll see the story through like Janice, but these two weeks the updates will be irregular.

Once my busy period over, I'll update regularly again. Apologies for the... <insert colour here>.gif

Continued conoslidation:

--------------------------------
M(illy): Thank you Ms Janice & Mr gog, glad to have you aboard. Hope you had a nice stay in Bangkok.

Janice wasn't at all pleased, she as a female herself, knew what Milly was up to. Granted I'm NO handsome or muscular guy, but Janice next to me probably set off a 'this guy is a good catch' type of vibe. Sometimes, some girls see the fishes in the ocean that are caught and not on the shelf and they like this kind.

Sorry for the self-confidence and boasting, haha... I can't help it. p/s: I'm still taking economy this return trip.

J(anice): We did, just had to have a re-honeymoon once a while ya?

I nearly choked on my saliva as I let off a big cough of shock.

M: That's nice, been married long? You are a lucky lady.

J: A year or so now *smiles wryly*.

gog: Sorry.. can I get a drink? I choked.

M: Definitely, let me get you a cup of juice.

Janice's eyes sent daggers at Milly as she walked off towards the rear.

Milly came back with an orange juice and serviette beneath it. I just smiled and said 'thanks' while Milly resumed boarding the other passengers.

I drank my orange juice and proceeded to clean my mouth with the serviette, and... well by the time you read the front of this sentence, you know what is coming up. Yep, there was some handwriting in there. 'Sorry, didn't mean to disturb your wife, she seems jealous'. I crushed the serviette and hoped that Janice won't see it.

My eyes roved around looking for Milly and when our eyes met, I smiled at her and nodded my head. Milly smiled back and her hand did a subtle wave.

Before the plane took off, Janie actually dozed off. I continued watching the movies available for that short 2-3 hours flight. Think it was the orange juice, I felt high-tide and walked to the toilet. The curtains were drawn where the stewardess rests, I was being nosey and peeked through, I saw Milly sitting there.

She saw me too and walked over. The dialogue below is roughly what happened.

M: Hi, do you need anything?

gog: Got your note.

I waved the crushed note infront of Milly casually and smiled at her.

M: Oh... just hope I didn't make things awkward for you earlier. She seemed unhappy.

gog: I didn't let her buy enough in BangCock (kok) that's why, so she's edgy.

M: Happy wife, happy life.

Milly smiled.

gog: I'll remember that. Your boyfriend must be doing something right.

M: Haha.. funny.. how come I don't know I have a boyfriend.

gog: I don't have a wife either.

It's true. Hahahaha... and it worked. Milly laughed.

gog: Can I get something to bite? A bit hungry.

I lied of course.

M: I have a cup noodle somewhere, let me see...

Milly bent over like before. You folks know how SQ uniforms are, right? Milly showed her bra fully to me. No nipples in view but looks rather full might not be the A cup I suspected, maybe fuller B? I stared obviously. Which man won't enjoy a free show? Memories are fuzzy, I think it was a normal lacy skin coloured bra. She took her own time to look at the bottom compartment for a cup noodle because, eventually she straightened up and took a cup noodle from her eye level compartment instead.

That's a tease. She was aware what she's doing and intentionally giving me a view of her breasts.

M: Here you go.

gog: No serviettes this time?

M: Where's your phone?

gog: Here.

I passed Milly my phone and she typed away and then handed it back to me. I took it, smiled and turned back to my seat, shit... Janice will see I have a cup noodle, what will she think? I went to the other toilet and tried to pour/flush it away and pee.

Back at my seat, I took out the phone and I unlocked it. There we go... "Milly <3, +65 1234 5678" She even put in a heart emoji. Sweet. Got chance? Still very much prefer Portia though.

Uneventful flight, a few down blouse moments when SQ girls bend over, are their bras standard issue? Just wondering.

J: Drive safely home.

gog: Miss-ing you already.

J: Don't be mushy, you already seen me for 5 days direct.

gog: I want to see you now.

J: Be good, you'll see me tomorrow.

I didn't reply any more. I thought Janice would be the one feeling melancholy and sad but turns out, I have an emotional side too, I'm the one that's left behind, alone and... that's the sad sad reality for me.

Dropped off some snacks for the guards, with them giving me a thumbs up. At least my car was safe for the past few days. Went home, unpacked, and set the machine to wash my laundry.

Took my phone and scrolled down to "Milly <3", opened WA and saw Milly's profile photo of her in a evening gown standing next to a guy in suit. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Our WA Dialogue (I'm not filtering the language, sentence structure and short forms from her, typical young SGean girl typing. For the bros/sis who don't understand singlish and all, please let me know I'll try to translate):

gog: Thought somebody don't have a boyfriend?

M: Who's this

While I was typing my reply, Milly continued.

M: Mr gog?

gog: You can skip the "Mr" that sounds so formal.

M: Haha u r funny even via msging

gog: I'm always funny, thanks for the cup noodle, it was nice, just like you.

M: Ur welcome btw dat's nt my bf la

gog: Ya, no bf, only got hubby, lucky guy, such a pretty wife.

M: At least I nvr lie like somebody say he no wife lor

gog: Really, I no wife la.

M: Then I no bf also ma is correct

gog: Ok ok, I no wife, you no bf, can?

M: Y so particular on bf gf wife hub?

WOW. I like her reply - "PARTICULAR".
Old 17-08-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Support!!!
Old 18-08-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Support!!!
Don't regret....
Old 18-08-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Good day, have some time today, so...

The front is a consolidation from prior, the new content will start from here onwards.

---------------------------------------------------

gog: Change topic.

M(illy): I'm off until wed

FUCCCCCCCCK. I only said 'change topic'. What's with "I'm off until Wed." MEANS?!?!? Heart palpitation set in, I don't know what to reply. A wrong move might result in a lot of things. My cock still under recovery mode.

gog: Where you flying to next?

M: Y? U want 2 buy ticket c me ah

gog: I'm poor la. Buy you kopi still can.

M: I wan coffeebean 1!

See what I mean about these flight ladies over the normal ones... Like Portia, I'm pretty sure at this point of time Milly also has a silver tongue for exquisite and more classy stuff over coffeeshop meals.

gog: Free on Tuesday night, maybe a dinner or movie?

M(illy): Where to meet you?

gog: I'll pick you up in a bicycle. Let me know where.

M: Blk XXX, #xx-xx, AMK St XX.

WTF. Why does she need to give me her unit number?!

-- From here on, I'll exclude Janice and how I get away from her, I don't see the need to explain myself how I juggle between Janice, Lindi and Milly at the same time. --

gog: Wow, humble place, HDB, thought you'd be staying in sentosa or something.

M: U thk i print $ ah stay sentosa i m stewardess not pilot leh

gog: I thought your pay and allowance thick thick ma.

M: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I think this bantering of flattering her will go nowhere, with her status and being a stewardess, I think she'll have a lot of compliments like water.
Old 18-08-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9901 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Another excellent share from bro gog!
Old 18-08-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for Milly
Old 18-08-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
leroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroyjenkins69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whoaaaa.. team Milly
Old 18-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can the post be longer or post more frequently?
If want to blueballs, at least increase the frequency, so people will keep checking in more than once a day, yet again be blueballed...
Old 18-08-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Yes la! Milly is here!
Woooo! Hinting me to check on the web more often again!
Old 19-08-2023, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice story.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 19-08-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Support you la! Support you write more about her.

Also hoping for some pics for visual reference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
KNS one leh, you all support her or support me.
Old 20-08-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Another excellent share from bro gog!
I hope it would be as expected and as exciting for you all. This is nothing like my previous story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Camping for Milly
KNS. You. OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyjenkins69 View Post
Whoaaaa.. team Milly
Wah lao... I feel very sad, I thought the support was for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysalone View Post
Can the post be longer or post more frequently?
If want to blueballs, at least increase the frequency, so people will keep checking in more than once a day, yet again be blueballed...
If you know my style, I try to post something everyday, not to the extent of purposely blue-balls, but I try to find a nice spot to cut the sharing for anticipation.

I did ask if people prefer one week once where I can write longer & post at one go, but most would prefer regular updates instead. Actually, I'm making time right now to post it. I did mention I'm quite busy these 2 weeks and updates will be irregular till I'm freed up.

That said, my stories aren't the 'latest', it takes time to recollect, read my WA and piece events, to share.

Rest assured there's no need to check a few times each day, I mostly update once a day and let people get back to work and leave time for people to ask questions and share thoughts if they want. Forum is a two-way street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Yes la! Milly is here!
Woooo! Hinting me to check on the web more often again!
Mai lai la!!! Go do work! Stop surfing!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thanks for the nice story.
Welcome sir, I hope it would be nice too. Do bear in mind, the start is always wordy, going to be a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Support you la! Support you write more about her.

Also hoping for some pics for visual reference.
You mai KNS, say and thinking is opposite, confirm one!!!!
Old 20-08-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Thanks all for the support, hope I can write faster

---------------

gog: Still on for Tuesday night?

M(illy): K

gog: I'll bring my bicycle.

M: Make sure its a trishaw i sit n u cycle

gog: You so light, no problem, easy!

I'll cut the rest of the banter away, it will just go on and on without any fruitful outcome.

Sunday came and went, and Monday at work towards the evening.

5.15pm, *DING*

M(illy): Hey wat r u doing?

gog: It's office hours, what can I be doing?

M: Chey im bored.

gog: Go out shopping or something?

M: M at paragon la alone boring ma.

gog: Then how?

M: Come kopi la i treat you

This is tempting, but I'm at work, and my boss will know if I sneak out. How?

gog: Tell you what, 6.15, I'll meet you at Orchard for dinner.

M: Me wan steak

Knn... open mouth only want good food. The taste buds really expensive. I'm not sure if I'll even get any ROI!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1