The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
vicsong71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
There’re many Bros PM me for the Pattaya FL Line group. Honestly speaking l’m not in the group either. The group only allowed Thai ladies to join and managed by few administrators. I only know 2 of the administrators and whenever there’s friends need to book, they will post those ladies who is willingly to take the booking for us to view. During my last trip l didn’t contact both administrators who one of them is girlfriend ☺️

I will be going again next Monday (29 September) for another 4 nites stay. Will be visiting the Hollywood which is re-opening on this coming Saturday (27 September).

By the way, any Bros happen to be there might PM me to chiong together
Bro , I think u typo error state Sept as it should be Aug. i am gg Pattaya on 20 Aug . Tues . We could arrange chiong on tues , wed . Also check out Myst , Republic, Panda . I will be in Pattaya for almost 2 weeks . Lets arrange a meet up.
Old 28-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
would help if you know the pub name
The pub name is Muzzik cafe. But I don't think most of the girls there are FLs, since my girl brought me there Mainly is to drink/dance. She would not want me to go experience those places where Bro RotiPrata introduced have 90% FLs haha..

But I do see girls (SYTs) eyeing ang-mos and myself as well, which in my experience, are easy pick up if buy them a drink.

In fact, of the 3 girlfriends that my girl brought along with her, one got hook up by a ang-mo becos she is super out-going and love to dance. Another fat ang-mo was eyeing for the other friend and tried to get close, but she don't like, so she keep very close distance to me to signal to that ang-mo to go away. So I was like hugging 2 girls.. but my girl seems to be jealous so in the end I tried to distance myself from her friend. And all her friends are not FLs, by the way, just there for drink/dance.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)

Last edited by sometimes_only; 28-08-2022 at 05:00 PM. Reason: add
Old 29-08-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
TF = Thaifriendly

Is a dating app. If you search within BKK you get 70% ladies looking for long term relationship. But if you put your location in Pattaya, you get 80% FLs.

I line up about 3-4 FLs for my coming trip. All quote me 3-4k for overnight Youngest is 22 and oldest about 28. Will update after my trip
bro how you know their FL? lol
Old 30-08-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Planning to head to Pattaya in Nov to meet with ex-WL.... and staying at The GEMS Mining (they have nice pool villas)

Anyone know what is a safe way to travel between hotel and drinking places (like walking street)? I heard that taking a taxi has high risk of getting ripped off.
Old 30-08-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Planning to head to Pattaya in Nov to meet with ex-WL.... and staying at The GEMS Mining (they have nice pool villas)

Anyone know what is a safe way to travel between hotel and drinking places (like walking street)? I heard that taking a taxi has high risk of getting ripped off.
motorbike or songtaew
Old 30-08-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post

download the apps bolt .
its similar to grab but cheaper .
Should cost u around baht 100 from your place to walking street .
From soi buakhow /soi honey to mermaid cafe at pratumak cost me around baht 90

I am flying shortly to Pattaya for about 2 weeks and going again in mid November

Last edited by vicsong71; 30-08-2022 at 04:04 AM. Reason: add info
Old 30-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsong71 View Post
download the apps bolt .
its similar to grab but cheaper .
Should cost u around baht 100 from your place to walking street .
From soi buakhow /soi honey to mermaid cafe at pratumak cost me around baht 90

I am flying shortly to Pattaya for about 2 weeks and going again in mid November
Bro, I arrived Pattaya yesterday. Have PM to add my WeChat & Line. Yes, error written as Hollywood opening in September. Should be in August
Last night went to Hollywood but not as crowded as before. Many people doesn’t know it has read-open. I think Panda is still better in term of FL ladies
Old 30-08-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
bro how you know their FL? lol

Either they jitao write in their profile or during conversation they will tell you
Old 30-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of
Quote:
Either they jitao write in their profile or during conversation they will tell you
profile put freelance?
How prob ley.. lol I just sign up and talking to afew.. but don't dare ask "how much 1shot or 1 night" lol
Old 30-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
profile put freelance?
How prob ley.. lol I just sign up and talking to afew.. but don't dare ask "how much 1shot or 1 night" lol

Ok bro...very easy one. Ask these questions

1) Oh..so you live in Pattaya?
2) What do you work as?

If the reply is "I am freelance" then you can ask ST how much? Overnight how much?

Those are not FL then you can jio them to meet casually during lunch time lor..see what happen next.
Old 30-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok bro...very easy one. Ask these questions

1) Oh..so you live in Pattaya?
2) What do you work as?

If the reply is "I am freelance" then you can ask ST how much? Overnight how much?

Those are not FL then you can jio them to meet casually during lunch time lor..see what happen next.
ahh understand.. thanks, too bad quite alot under premium
Old 30-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
The pub name is Muzzik cafe. But I don't think most of the girls there are FLs, since my girl brought me there Mainly is to drink/dance. She would not want me to go experience those places where Bro RotiPrata introduced have 90% FLs haha..

But I do see girls (SYTs) eyeing ang-mos and myself as well, which in my experience, are easy pick up if buy them a drink.

In fact, of the 3 girlfriends that my girl brought along with her, one got hook up by a ang-mo becos she is super out-going and love to dance. Another fat ang-mo was eyeing for the other friend and tried to get close, but she don't like, so she keep very close distance to me to signal to that ang-mo to go away. So I was like hugging 2 girls.. but my girl seems to be jealous so in the end I tried to distance myself from her friend. And all her friends are not FLs, by the way, just there for drink/dance.
thanks for info
Old 02-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, I arrived Pattaya yesterday. Have PM to add my WeChat & Line. Yes, error written as Hollywood opening in September. Should be in August
Last night went to Hollywood but not as crowded as before. Many people doesn’t know it has read-open. I think Panda is still better in term of FL ladies
Lol , i was in hollywood on 30 aug . Still have balance .
Was at imsommia last night ( thurs ) music was good .
Will be going club panda , myst at walking streer and warehouse and bling
At soi buakhow .
Old 04-09-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will be in Pattaya from 14 Oct to 18 Oct and will be checking out Soi 6, Walking St and Soi LK Metro. Any bros happen to be there during this period as well can PM me if u wanna go chiong together. Real happy to be back after such a long wait.
Old 20-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heading Pattaya way this Nov? will be there 2nd half of Nov.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1