The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex - Discussion and tips

Is the ECP carpark still happening now? I'm referring to that popular lorry carpark aka 'Naughty Carpark'.

Used to frequent there last time and most memorable was once doing halfway and I had the urge to pee. No choice stepped out butt naked and took a quite once while she laid inside moaning for me with her legs widely spread. Just nice was using a SUV that session so I guessed I was 'well hidden'.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yes it is still now. but lesser actions now haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Is the ECP carpark still happening now? I'm referring to that popular lorry carpark aka 'Naughty Carpark'.

Used to frequent there last time and most memorable was once doing halfway and I had the urge to pee. No choice stepped out butt naked and took a quite once while she laid inside moaning for me with her legs widely spread. Just nice was using a SUV that session so I guessed I was 'well hidden'.
Old 05-10-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

sgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgthicknjuicy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this sounds like me, except that the car isnt vezel... or maybe last time it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
I used to go to ECP, back then will buy those car shades, cover all the windows and have alot of fun in the car. Quite a few times, spotted this same Honda that is a single guy, walking from car to car peering inside.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

how about heavy vehicle carpark at night
Old 06-10-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgthicknjuicy View Post
this sounds like me, except that the car isnt vezel... or maybe last time it is?
Hahaha, its a honda civic, hopefully its not you
Old 06-10-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Hahaha, its a honda civic, hopefully its not you
oh haha okay it's not me. plus i don't go around knocking haha. i will watch in a car and fap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1