The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Hcmc's clubs and bars are not easy for foreigners to go and pick up chicks, not unleas you can speak their language fluently. If you want a chance to up their local girls, best bet is from tinder
Qui Mixology at Le Than Ton (opposite the Japan St spas).
Go there, light a cigar and order a bottle of whisky (that's what i used to do) and you will have an endless stream of VN ladies flocking to you. I've tried this, works each time I'm there. Im neither handsome nor exceptionally rich. It's how you play the game well. Afterall, it's just a world's stage and we're all actors on it.

p/s - when you speak their language, this is where you're losing them. No differentiation, why would they want you? Diversity, the US green card or the SG supposedly better future, turns them shit on.

Cheers
Old 03-08-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 12
nick32145 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternick32145 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
If got time meet up and drink or cheong together. I am there over the weekend too.
Gonna be there over this National Day weekend too, looking forward to meeting anyone who is available
Old 03-08-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick32145 View Post
Gonna be there over this National Day weekend too, looking forward to meeting anyone who is available
OK bro steady. If budget permit maybe can do KTV together.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Qui Mixology at Le Than Ton (opposite the Japan St spas).
Go there, light a cigar and order a bottle of whisky (that's what i used to do) and you will have an endless stream of VN ladies flocking to you. I've tried this, works each time I'm there. Im neither handsome nor exceptionally rich. It's how you play the game well. Afterall, it's just a world's stage and we're all actors on it.

p/s - when you speak their language, this is where you're losing them. No differentiation, why would they want you? Diversity, the US green card or the SG supposedly better future, turns them shit on.

Cheers
I think what the other guy wants is to rely on pick up skills to pick up local chicks and not rely on the power of money. After all if you're relying on money, why not just go striaght to pay to play areas. You forking out that much cash to order a a bottle of whiskey just to attract attention is probably the opposite of what the guy is after. If you think putting bottles on your table is how to play the game, then im kinda sorry to inform you that's it's actually one of the worse ways to play, and the people you attract probably wouldn't be decent be it in personality or bed skills. (Tho i could be wrong on the latter)

Also, your point about diversity is not only wrong but contradicting. You're confusing between being only able to speak their language, and being able to speak their language PLUS english and ur own mother tongue fluently. When you can do the latter, that is real diversity. When you can only speak their language then yea, no differentiation, but when you are a foreigner who can ALSO speak their language, they're gonna put you on a pedestal, not lose interest like you said
Old 03-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Also, your point about diversity is not only wrong but contradicting. You're confusing between being only able to speak their language, and being able to speak their language PLUS english and ur own mother tongue fluently. When you can do the latter, that is real diversity. When you can only speak their language then yea, no differentiation, but when you are a foreigner who can ALSO speak their language, they're gonna put you on a pedestal, not lose interest like you said
Fair point. I'm only speaking from experience as I've been in VN for a considerable time & not meant to piss anyone off.
Hope you have a great time here

Cheers
Old 03-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Fair point. I'm only speaking from experience as I've been in VN for a considerable time & not meant to piss anyone off.

Cheers
Don't worry man no offense taken, all kinds of input are welcomed here
Old 04-08-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
pay99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
i can chip in $100 usd for the total bill.
pm me if is within the budget.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think what the other guy wants is to rely on pick up skills to pick up local chicks and not rely on the power of money. After all if you're relying on money, why not just go striaght to pay to play areas. You forking out that much cash to order a a bottle of whiskey just to attract attention is probably the opposite of what the guy is after. If you think putting bottles on your table is how to play the game, then im kinda sorry to inform you that's it's actually one of the worse ways to play, and the people you attract probably wouldn't be decent be it in personality or bed skills. (Tho i could be wrong on the latter)

Hey bro if after our trip. I like Viet too wanna go Viet language course together lol.
Old 04-08-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
Actually given your budget which is around 138 SGD. Many would have turn you down and said you are stingy. However, I will not say you are stingy as I am quite those value for money kind of guy. It is not able being able to spend but did I spend it wisely or not.

I can say your budget is not high but doable if able to find the right person and no carrot chop etc. This however requires someone to do the job. I have done quite a bit, the only thing left is someone who actually show us there and not bring us to carrot.

As I am not OKT or promoter I will break down the cost transparently to you guys why it is achievable and I took a long time to read up.

Below are my costings based on if the KTVs never up their prices again.

Room charge: 500K/hr
Mommy charge tips if never increase price: 500K
waiters tip if never increase price: 300K
Fruit platter: 400K each
Snacks: 400K roughly and this is not consider order food
Beers only: 45-60K/can
Girl tips: 500K butterfly to 1/1,5 mil no butterfly depending on tips.

Say if you go on a weekday for 4 hours with two more bros
Room charge: 2millions
Mommy and waiters tip: 800K
Fruit platter and snack all just 1: 800K
Beers say together drink 20 cans: 1.2 millions

Base cost: 4.8 millions excluding girl tips so one person 1.6 millions
WIth your butterfly girl tip is 2.1 million which is around $126 and no bring back for ST or LT.

Still doable but is this is the really really basic cost. I know there are some what vaping cost, sexy dance cost, food cost and etc etc.

Or can go to Korea KTV which i find easier to calculate. Beer package 3.5 millions which include room charges and fruit platter and snacks. Mommy tips 500K waiters 300K. So total 4.3 million. Girl tips about the same. So roughly slightly cheaper but dunno is it 4 hours or 3 hours.

So my rough gauge is if i choose to go i already decided to spend 150 SGD already the minimum. Of course cannot go with such tight budget but up to individuals. The more people joining, maybe cheaper.

My answer to u is doable. However, thou i have a rough gauge of the cost doesn't mean it will be accurate cost you have to see what happens on the ground and who is the one bringing u. There are a lot of tiers cutback for promoters which increase you total cost.

Also i am not organising any KTV there so don't PM for any advice as myself has not yet been to one just waiting for someone to guide me there too but i am more clear minded on what are the charges.

Last edited by subidowa; 04-08-2022 at 03:13 AM.
Old 04-08-2022, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers
Bro is ok for your style too. Sometimes, when old liao with not much market value (looks) to pick up girls but do have some cash. People tend to go the easier way. No right or wrong, is just choose what u have to your maximum advantage. For young people with lots of free time and looks, maybe tackling the girls might be easier than old people. However, some girls might not like the fact that they have no money so they might still not get all the girls. For older people, generally looks worse than younger people, we do not expect them to pick up girls easily like young hunks. However, being older, you are wiser and maybe richer. You do have your advantages too. No wrong in presenting what you have the most to win. It is not correct to say you are using money when they clearly know this is your best choice cause you will lose out if you go after the girls like young hunks with no looks and no body shape. The very same reason young people complain girls are money faced cause if only they have money, the girls won't reject them. Which is excuse for not earning enough at the young age. So there are all types of people no right or wrong. Just do what you think is best for yourself.

No right or wrong just do what you can at your current age and situation to have the maximum advantage. Not sure anyone understands me or not.
Old 04-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8370 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Just too many hidden costs going to ktv in hcm. Budget is just a minimum expenditure.

Most gals and mommies will try to coerce to buy supper such as prawn, crabs noodles or porridge, etc. This will cost around 1 to 2 mil dong.

I have a friend who will always agreed and another friend who will decline.

Worst most snacks will be opened and eat a bit so as to balloon the bill.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pay99 View Post
Urs is just about there.
If it's around 120usd excluding Ur girls tip.
Can be done.
Old 04-08-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hey bro if after our trip. I like Viet too wanna go Viet language course together lol.
You can use skill future to go and learn tieng viet.

I went for level 1.
The end result is, the classmates and teacher can understand what you are saying but the Vietnamese don’t understand what you are saying.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear all bros,

Allow me to give my 2 cents on the KTV scene in HCM.
I don't have extensive experience. My go to KTV is Catwalk, but have been to others such as boss KTV, queens and etc.
My advice for bros who are new to HCM would be to just stick with the tried and trusted ones like Catwalk or boss.
Pricing at Catwalk can be expensive, but at least you won't get ripped off. Boss is at binh chanh, so it can be far from the city center (assuming you're staying at d3 or D1) and one thing about Boss is that the papasan speaks v little English and mandarin. So that's a downside. But it can be quite fun at boss as for 600k, u can get a fully nude lap dance from the lady in front of all your mates 😁
All in all, pls avoid the ktvs at tran hung dao at d5(Chinatown). They've got heaps of ktvs there, and unless you have a local friend with you, pls avoid at all cost. I've been ripped off before (paying vnd10m) for 3 hrs of fun (no dapao) for 3 pax (SG and indon friends).

Cheers
Old 04-08-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Viet is fking difficult eh. It's like mandarin but harder, and i already struggle with mandarain lmao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1