The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2005, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
newasianhand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Shanghai translator

This happened quite a few years ago, when i got posted to China for a short-term project.

it doesn't involve a lot of sex. but i think it's a good story anyway..

I used to work for a US Company in America, and they posted me to Shanghai for 4 months for an assignment.
I haven't been back for a while now, so I can't comment on Shanghai, but in those days Shanghai was really roaring. A huge discrapency between local men and women. As usual, the women were catching on to the development fast, wearing more modern clothes, clubbing, etc. While the guys i met were more conservative, had more traditional values, didn't club, etc.

I was with 5 other co-workers, 4 were American and all white. I was the only Chinese. The chinese subsidary had kindly arranged to provide us with translators, though most of us, yes even the ang mohs could speak chinese. (a lot of americans are damm good in chinese, some can even speak shanghainese.. a few can even spit just like a local.. !!)
of course for me it was the most pai seh since I'm Chinese but still the chinese still think that as long as you're not from china they better give you a translator.. don't know if thats the thing now..

when i saw my translator, my eyes almost popped out, she was very small build (from zejiang, not shanghai), very fair and very kawai. in fact she looked really really japanese. my other american friends had pretty bad looking ones (we're all guys so thats all we cared about). the cool thing was that they were not Professional translators, it was just a summer job for them or an attachment or something.

Chinese people at that time were just very eager to meet foreigners to practice their English (is it still the same?). They 5 translators were all from Fudan (which the shanghai old hands will know is an extremely good uni) and mine was really young, just 22 despite her being in 1st years masters. (she graduated top frm nanjing and skipped a year in uni).

We were introduced at one of those typical banquets with the officals and all, where they keep kan bei-ing and fetching us more bai ju(whihc is the most disgusting drink ever). at first she wasn't very friendly, but after she found out that i could speak chinese to her she became much more friendly.

My coworkers, knowing my pai se ways kept urging her to kan bei more. i had to go relieve myself, and to my amazement she voluntered to show me to the toilet.

i thought ho sa liao!!

(to be continued!)
Old 19-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
B-man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Shanghai translator

Don't keep us in suspense. Where is the rest la ?
Old 19-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newasianhand
My coworkers, knowing my pai se ways kept urging her to kan bei more. i had to go relieve myself, and to my amazement she voluntered to show me to the toilet.

i thought ho sa liao!!

(to be continued!)
a bit too fast right?? 1st drinking session into the toilet already?? keke.. like ktv gals lor.. so, my guess nothing happen in the toilet?

kekeke... keep us all guessing..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 19-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Samster

i really should get to work..
as i said, this is mainly a not a lot of sex story. but its true and hell, i'm bored and just wanted to share this.

so, the next morning, we came down the lobby and to my suprise all our translators were already downstairs waiting for us.
and to my even bigger suprise when we piled into the car(s) she whispered to me i really admire you, how come you didn't do it last night.

word gets around fast in a small town when 4 ang mohs and 1 chinese come in.. haha. but anyway, i told her it wasn't really my thing, and she got this dreamy look.

anyway, we spent the next few days at the room with our chinese counterparts, and the gong ann, basically they were all trying to overcharge us over electrical expense, and they were demanding more bribes. gosh. chinese business...
i wont' go into detail.

but we also got to know our translators well, since most of us were in our 20's, we shared jokes, food,and uni experiences. i felt quite sorry for them, because if they were born in america they would be in harvard without a doubt. all of them were very bright, eager to learn and hungry. (singapore beware!). we heard that just to get to be our translator they had to pass 8 interviews with the company.

another thing i observed is that the bookish ppl are damm lousy at negotiating with the officials, in the end, it was me and this jewish guy who ended up hamering down the details, i think the translators were too in awe of the gong ann to do anything =(
and on another side note, later on in xiangyang, i saw my friend who is jewish and whose dad is some big time banker in NY bargin for 10 minutes for a ONE yuan difference in price. ....

sorry i'm damm long winded, i know.

so we all became good friends with our translators, and another of my co-workers was trying to hook her as wlel, in fact he even grabbed her ass on one drinking night.

she also started to get close to the other guys as i ddint' really approach her.

i was seeing someone at home, though not gf-bf yet, so i was being wishy washy.

anyway, on the night before we were supposed to go back to shanghai, she goes up to me and says we still needed to talk about our work. and it was through, there were many unsettled issues in the contract, and it being in chinese i still needed her to translate for me. so, we went back to my room.

after a while, it became clear that she was not eager at all to talk work, she sat on my bed and kept looking at me.
i didn't want to shit in my own backyard (my company is a super white shoe firm, if they find out i'll be fired asap, while it's acceptable to get professional happy endings it's not to fuck a co-worker) so i ddin't do anything.

finally she pulled me down and put her head on my shoulder.
wah, ho seh!!

so i just hugged her for, and then automatically our lips met.
she pulled away and she told me what took you so long, and then immediately, 'virgins have our own scent' (nin chinese).
i think it's some superstition that chinese gals have that ifyou're a virgin you' smell different or some shit.

anyway i was like wtf, don't tell me this! but i think she's quite a conservative girl. we started making out, frenching, doing the usual. i was also quite worried that my supervisor might come looking for me, but it was exciting.

got my hands on her tits and nipples, wah, a cup only, but expected lah, since she's so skinny. but green bra.

she did the usual chinese girl thing. french furiously for 5 mins, heavy breathing, moan.. start going crazy, then push me away saying that she is a good girl and can't do this. anyway, i would say yes, then suck on her tounge longer and then go further. heehee

quite exciting lah, anyway she whispered some japanese words to me, which i think were i love you, i like you or something like that. and i told her i didn't because we're in 2 different worlds. and she said she didn't care.

i knew that she was a decent girl so i didn't want to take advantage of her. i stopped the make out session and told her we would talk when we got back to shanghai.

to my suprise she didn't want to stop, and said she's been a good girl all her life. i asked her about previous bfs and she said she only had one but because they live in hostel, the furthest they went was 'frenching.'

i got quite excited then, if she's giving me the chance to be her first. so we made out more, she really liked biting, fucking bit my lip till it bled.

but she refused to touch my dick, would touch for a few minutes and then bury her face on my chest saying no while at the same time licking it.. what a tease.

anyway i got tired of this, and i had to call my boss in the US to confirm the contract details, so i got her out of the room. she kept saying 'sorry wo mei you bang ni man zou (sorry i didn't help you to come).

ahh. i've to go to a meeting. will write later.!
Old 19-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Samster

Back.

So I had to head of to hangzhou instead of shanghai because of a change in schedule (I hate work).
We didn’t let anyone know, though I had to be careful because of all the fucking bites on my neck.

To cut things short, hangzhou was a disaster, weather was hot, numbers were all wrong and we were going nowhere. The office sent in more ppl to help us fix things and the translators were told to go back (we kept 2, and the girl was sent back).

I ended up having a ONS with this hangzhou girl I met in a club. (that’s another story) who was steamingly hot. I think she was er nei to some Taiwan businessman.

But when I got back to shanghai, I was damm shocked to see the girl waiting for me. She actually knew about my ons because one of the kay poh guy translator messaged her that he saw me dirty dancing with the hottie (!)

So she had this long face, and asked me if I had fun. When we were going back to the apartment, in the taxi I tried to hug or kiss her but she totally refused.
I was like wtf. Then don’t come here.

Anyway, saw the doorman, who tried not to smile (doorman knows everything, anyone got any stories about them?!?).

Anyway, a side note, my company put me up in a very nice place near the bund. Shanghai is rich man, the car park had 3 s600’s and a 760Li parked outside. Tell me if you even see that many in a week in Singapore/USA.

Unfortunately, I was jst in a VW(or shanghai da zhong taxi) haha.

So we get into the place, and she changes again, I completely ignore her. Fucking hot, dusty, sweaty and just want to get out. But she jumps on me and starts crying,saying she missed me and all that.

i ask her about my ONS, and she said she doesn’t mind/care. She said lets live for the moment and maybe someday if I am posted to shanghai for good we can have a future.

That is why, I can never, to this day have a real relationship with a mainland born, PRC girl. They really are screwed up.

So we start making out, and this time, absolutely no resistance, in fact she seems more hungry. Funny thing is that she doesn’t even mind about my ons.

She really was a virgin, or a really good actress. I felt quite bad, but she practically raped me as she ended up on top.
We talked about sex. Told me that it’s getting more and more common place in china even amonst fudan(!) students. I think she just wanted to get over with being a virgin.
Heehee.

Anyway, I was on ‘shore leave’ for the next few days, and my supervisor and co-workers were also having their own fun, so I spent the next few days being ‘bf-gf’ even though I made it totally clear that there was no future. We still held hands, walked around, went to the grand hyatt to have ice cream, stupid things like that. Btw, my supervisor was in the hyaatt so I think I was mad to go there!

She also brought me to fudan, introduced me to some of her friends (some more hotties). The nice thing was that she made no attempt to take advantage of me.
I tried to buy her some small gifts, or even a dinner. But she ended up paying for cabs, lunches, etc. which is ridiculous, since I obviously was way richer than her, and she was just a student.

She kept on saying that she didn’t want me to think that Chinese girls were all the same(I told her of the sterotype in Singapore. ) and therefore literally would insist on paying. But to be fair to her, she wasn’t poor herself, her dad is some small time businessman in shanghai and zejiang, she speaks shanghainese fluently, and they actually live in a house which in china is quite something.

so i would say for all the threads on love with a chinese girl, it really depends, you cannot generalise. china is a huge huge country, and there are bound to be some bad apples. you can use the normal distribution and see on one side there are gems and on the other side there are the girls who cheat, lie and steal.

Had an excellent time with her, talked a lot about politics,etc. found out that she’s fiercly patriotic, hates Japanese(even though she likes Japanese products and men), Taiwan is china, etc. and doesn’t want to leave china EVER. (so much so for all the Chinese who are running away). She’s really a smart girl. Because shortly after I left, she got selected by her province to go on some exchange to represent china! I wouldn’t say the country as some smart alec will obviously try googling it or smthing.

having a gf for a few days in shanghai was quite nice, could walk to the bund holding hands, she would wash my clothes, go shopping and hold hands, etc. what was also nice was that we would speak in chinese, as she was very sensitive to ppl thinking that she was one of those who wanted a 'lao wai' bf.

i think chinese girls in general given the choice between a white man and a overseas chinese would choose the overseas chinese. that's what most of my friends have told me at least.

Anyway we also talked about shanghai girls and their ‘chiuness’(a shanghainese word), that they always like to manipulate their bf, and why they insist that their bf carries their bag. Etc. honestly I think shanghai men are 2 sensitive, that’s why so many foreigners are running off with their women! Ive had my fair of shanghai gals myself so I know. Heehee.

we did end our relationship at the end, mutually, though she said she would wait for me and all that crap. though I tried to be as nice as possible because she was really a very nice girl. The warped (or good?) thing was that Chinese girls don’t seem to have any fixed standard of morals. She told me that if we were to meet again, and she was married or with kids, she would still have an affair with me. And mind you, I’m not a god in bed or have a 14 inch dick ah. Just an ordinary guy.
But I thought that was weird. I pity the poor dude who marries her!

Well, we did email each other after that, I was sort of dreading any pregnancy or any mails like that, but nothing. At that time there was a chance of me being posted full time to shanghai, but it didn’t work out, and thank goodness. I wouldn’t have wanted to live with her, and I think I’m too nice to dump her outright since she’s so nice.

Anyway, we are almost not in touch now, she calls me sometimes (oveaseas charge!!) and always invites me back to shanghai.
she’s now working for a really big MNC, and my friend who’s in touch with her says she’s still single to this day. I don’t take credit for that, blame it on the shanghai workload!! I think the way she’s going, smart, pretty, young and can speak English and shanghainese so fluently she’s going to be promoted and be my boss one day!

But it was still good memories, it brings a smile to my face everytime I think of her.

the end!
Old 20-09-2005, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
mrkent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

give u points.. good story..

question:
why did she fall so much in love with you after 1 day??

why dont u want to be with her more? is it cus of that^?
Old 20-09-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!

wonderful FR!!!! upz your points
Old 20-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

thanks for your comments. i think i wrote another part that has not yet been posted? hmm.

anyhows, i didn't want to be with her because i wasn't looking for a relationship then.

unfortunately, i am in a relationship now, so can only think back about those good o' days =p
Old 20-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Krungthep Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do post again if the part you posted hasn't made it to the thread after today. It was a refreshing read. Kudos to you. Upped your points as well. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newasianhand
thanks for your comments. i think i wrote another part that has not yet been posted? hmm.

anyhows, i didn't want to be with her because i wasn't looking for a relationship then.

unfortunately, i am in a relationship now, so can only think back about those good o' days =p
Old 21-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Nice FR. You and another bro. Eddy, have great experiences in mainland.

How I wish I could have all those fairy-tales-come-truth.

Old 23-09-2005, 02:45 AM
Samster

MY ons in hangzhou

I was in Hangzhou with my American colleagues working. At night, we decided to go clubbing.
Went to some club, don't know what name. Before that, was drinking voldka outside, trying to get high first. heehee
anyway, we stick out a little bit because it's mainly chinese, but heck. it's been a long hard day at work and we all are desperate to just let loose.

so we start dancing and trying to get close to girls, but cannot, i think hangzhou girls are more conservative than shanghai? or maybe we just cannot make it =p

after a while, a girl comes up to my friend and asks him to join them at their table. wah shiok. it seems that we met the local gong ann or smthing. because they was just 1 man and 4 girls sitting around him.
anyway, he was a local businessman, typcial chinese: clutch bag, burberrys, boss all over. that kind.
and he was quite eager to talk to us. what we were doing there, etc. after that he bought us all drinks and told us to go dance with the girls.

i don't know if he 'kept' them, but they didn't seem to like me much (maybe i look too chenna?), so just dance with them hesistantly.

after a while, one of their friends joined them, wah she was chio. very fair, and with a super pair of boobs. started dancing with her instead and talking. seems she was a dancer in a dance school. anyway one thing leds to another and we are dancing in a world of our own, i start getting more daring and grab her waist, and she starts humping my leg.

power! (all this while our nice translators are sitting in a corner.. evidently, chinese guys don't dance)

so i grab her and we dirty dance more.

after a while, we start smelling each other and she puts her head on my shoulder. i was just thinking about getting into her pants (she was wearing tight blue shorts, the chinese girl type).

i say lets take a break and we go out of the club to get some air. we start making out, and next thing you know it, we're in a taxi to her apartment.

her apartment is really way out of the world, very nicely done and i realise that she's actually the mistress of someone. i didn't ask, but i hope he didn't come back or it would be byebye to me.

we make some small talk, and with that we start making out, then i'm in like a flash. no talk, just fuck

next morning, i rush back to the hotel and back to work. no contact with her. but i guess,she's just lonely as some bizman only come perodically.

i got very lucky i guess.

meanwhile, my friend didn't score with the other girl in the end.. heehee

china is definitely a goldmine for this sort of thing.. especially if you can speak chinese. the local girls (and not the spg sort) would rather communicate in chinese, contary to popular belief.

anyway, i might have more stories coming up if i have time @ work!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1