The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
Balissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBalissa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Currently, I'm now over at Jeju (South Korea) & managed to find some time to write my latest Zhuhai sauna visit FR.
For bros who want to get info to access into this sauna, please kindly pm me & please don't share this contact with anyone as we need to protect this place as such place is becoming rare in Zhuhai. Please refer these bros to me for screening purposes. Thanks.
Bro,
will PM you now.
Not sure if we are on the same sauna

Old 26-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lesboaction is Cool - loads of Potential

Contact info pls. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Currently, I'm now over at Jeju (South Korea) & managed to find some time to write my latest Zhuhai sauna visit FR.

After arrived in Zhuhai, I proceed to my favourite saunas place over at Jumbo Hotel at basement level. However, only to find out that it has ceased its operation. Without giving up hope I then asked around with d hotel staffs. Then a hotel security supervisor told me that majority of d saunas places in Zhuhai & Zhongshan have already ceased their operations due to d PRC Central government tight control over vice activities. He then shared with me there are still some in operation but only open their doors to customers they know. I then requested him to provide me d linkage to these saunas. He then made a phone call to this sauna place but d operator requested d supervisor to personally bring me to d sauna. What a careful operator to assure himself that I'm not a vice officer!

Upon arrival at d place, d supervisor then made another call to d operator & he asked his men to bring me to d exact place after a face to face verification. I then followed d men who brought me to a hidden elevator. Upon reaching d correct level, I was brought to a big room to choose d sauna gal for my session. They brought into d room about 10 gals for me to choose & there are 2 type of category gals: Cat A gal (RMB 998) & Cat B gal (RMB 798). Both price package is 90mins with 2-shots. I chose a Cat B gal who looks quite sweet with big boob. After d remaining gals had left d room, we began to strip to our birthday suit. Upon d gal strip completely her clothing, her big boob began to pop out which is round & firm with a small nipple. Upon seeing this I can't stand any longer & began to suck plus caressing her boobs. She then began to let out sexy moaning which gets me want to suck plus caress her boobs harder. I then began to finger her pussy & after a while of fingering her pussy it began to get wetter & wetter plus her sexy moaning gets louder & louder. After almost 10mins of this activity, she then proposed to me to take a bath so as we can start d real action quickly.

The bathing session is normal & not much action being done except ensuring my body part are being cleaned up thoroughly. Upon finishing d bath we then proceed to d bed to begin d session. She then starts to prepare d stuff for d BBBJ activity. She then said my didi is very huge, long & rough which she hasn't seen such size before even after so many session with other PRC customers. She then told me as due to my didi size she is afraid that she may not able to do d BBBJ activity to my satisfaction. I then joked with her that my didi maybe is a "foreign" parts just like d Ang Moh or American or European & assured her that I won't be fussy about it.

She then proceed to BBBJ my didi with me started to caress both her boobs & her pussy areas. After a while she began to get used to my huge didi & began to BBBJ it more furiously plus deeper. What a shiok BBBJ feeling as she really put in a lot of effort to make me sextified. After almost 20mins of BBBJ, I then sit up to start sucking & caressing both her boobs with some fingering her pussy. She then letting out her sexy moaning at d same time her hand also perform some caressing on my didi to ensure it stayed erected & hard. She then said she want my didi inside her pussy now. I then laid back onto d bed & let her to put on d cd onto my didi. She then started slowly insert my didi into her pussy in cow girl position as she afraid so that my didi may damaged her pussy hole. She started slowly riding my didi & pickup d speed after getting used to my didi size. Upon seeing that she gotten used to it, I also coordinate her movement by pumping my didi fast & hard into her pussy which gave out d "piak, piak, piak, ....." sound loudly. She also started to moan loudly like enjoying totally my didi & constantly saying "好爽, 好舒服, 好爽, 好舒服, .... !!!!" "So shiok, so comfortable, so shiok, so comfortable, ..... !!!!!". After about 15mins of cow girl, we then changed to missionary position. I started slowly as I want her to recover from d cow girl position. After a while of slow pumping & seeing that she is ready for d furious pumping, I then increased my didi pumping trust speed into her pussy. I can sense that her body began to tense up as she hold my body tightly & moan loudly plus saying "好爽, 好舒服, 好爽, 好舒服, .... !!!!!" "So shiok, so comfortable, so shiok, so comfortable, ..... !!!!!". With this signal, I then increased my didi pumping speed faster plus my trusting force harder which gave out "Piak, Piak, Piak, .... !!!!!" sound loudly. After almost 15mins in missionary position we then changed to doggy position. Knowing that she has already gotten used to my didi size, I then full force trust into her pussy. She then arch her back & let out "Arghhhhh, ......" sound. With this signal I began my final trusting mission into her pussy with d faster speed & force which it gave out loud "Piak, Piak, Piak, .... !!!!!" sound. She also moan loudly & saying "好爽, 好舒服, 好爽, 好舒服, .... !!!!!" "So shiok, so comfortable, so shiok, so comfortable, ..... !!!!!". After a while of trusting & pumping my didi into her pussy, she then said "我不行了, 要高潮了, 我要丢了, .... !!!!" "I can't tahan any longer, I'm going to cum, I'm loosing it, ..... !!!!!" With this statement, I know she's going to cum I then turn her body side way so as I can hold her harden boobs at d same time pump & trust my didi harder & faster into her pussy. Not very long while I can feel that her pussy began to let out a flow of warm juice covering my didi & with this sign I know she's already climaxing. I then continue to pump & trust my didi even faster & harder into her pussy & not long while later I also can't tahan any longer & began to climax plus releasing my little soldiers into her pussy (with d cd of course).

With this long session we both are totally exhausted plus sextified & just want to lay onto d bed to rest. After a while of tcss, we began to proceed to take bath to clean up our body before d phone began to ring to signal that d 90mins timing has ended. At d exit area, d OKT then passed to me his name card so as I can call him directly on d next visit. Stated below is my FR for this gal.

Origin: PRC, 江西省
Body: 8/10
Boob: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: Nil. Only some light kissing.
Painting: Nil
FJ: 8/10

Bros out there, please help to up my points & leave your nick so as I can in return up back your points. Thanks in advance.

For bros who want to get info to access into this sauna, please kindly pm me & please don't share this contact with anyone as we need to protect this place as such place is becoming rare in Zhuhai. Please refer these bros to me for screening purposes. Thanks.
Old 26-12-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28345 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balissa View Post
Bro,
will PM you now.
Not sure if we are on the same sauna

Hi Bro Balissa, I've replied you that we're not on d same sauna & pm you my sauna place details. Hope that we are able to read your sauna sexperience FR soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesboaction View Post
Contact info pls. Thanks.
Hi Bro lesboaction, I've just pm you d requested sauna details. Please spend some time in writing a FR for sharing with bros out there on your sexperience after your visit to this sauna place. This FR will also helps to build up your reputation as a real cheongster & not just a sauna details collector.

Bros out there, pls help to up my points & leave your nick so as I can in return up your points. Thanks in advance.
Old 27-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Many of the spas and places of entertainment got closed down due to poor business as the new CPC chief Xi Jinping ordered a crackdown on extravagance and bribery related entertainment (many CPC party leaders were photographed by CCTV and spy cameras and later kicked out of the party after which they will be like what Cantonese say "crossing the street mouse" 过街老鼠 to be hammered by many)

So many so-called guan-xi betterment activities, like spa visiting and whoring, all stop
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 28-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Many of the spas and places of entertainment got closed down due to poor business as the new CPC chief Xi Jinping ordered a crackdown on extravagance and bribery related entertainment (many CPC party leaders were photographed by CCTV and spy cameras and later kicked out of the party after which they will be like what Cantonese say "crossing the street mouse" 过街老鼠 to be hammered by many)

So many so-called guan-xi betterment activities, like spa visiting and whoring, all stop
======
that is only 1 reason lah\
the main reaosn is that we cash rich singaporean are skipping zhuhai - zhuhai woring economy is dead without us singaporean supporting them lah
just like i cut off $$$ to the spa girl - she is boke without my support
singaporean rock in china
Old 02-01-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi senior bros, am staying in zhuhai charming hotel now. Any tips on where to get a quickie nearby? Not looking to go Ktv but more of short time due to time constraints.

Are there any at gongbei underground mall? I heard some bros mentioned lian hua road also.

Would be great if senior can provide some details here (operating hrs, address, charges, etc) or via PM as this is my first time in zhuhai.

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 17
zhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhnovice is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoid View Post
Hi senior bros, am staying in zhuhai charming hotel now. Any tips on where to get a quickie nearby? Not looking to go Ktv but more of short time due to time constraints.

Are there any at gongbei underground mall? I heard some bros mentioned lian hua road also.

Would be great if senior can provide some details here (operating hrs, address, charges, etc) or via PM as this is my first time in zhuhai.

Thanks!
Bros, u can ask the bellboy/porter/doorman at your hotel, abt the nearest sauna, they will be able to tell u.

Lianhua road are mainly street walker, who are more active at night. But due to the tightening of vice activities in ZH, there are limited choice. damage should be around 200-300rmb per shot.

Don't think so the underground mall will have though.....
Old 02-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow Chiong mates...

I will be zhuhai from 10th to 13th Jan, anyone that will be around there during that time can contact me to meet up if wanna yeah...

Please PM me, will provide my china mobile number to contact me

Thanks !!!
Old 02-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=jonny;10286269]Hi fellow Chiong mates...

I will be zhuhai from 10th to 13th Jan, anyone that will be around there during that time can contact me to meet up if wanna yeah...

Please PM me, will provide my china mobile number to contact me
======
i have a friend (licence money lending director)who is there during that time.
u want to meet him, good lobang for u as u can borrow $$$ from him next time
Old 02-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
neoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhnovice View Post
Bros, u can ask the bellboy/porter/doorman at your hotel, abt the nearest sauna, they will be able to tell u.

Lianhua road are mainly street walker, who are more active at night. But due to the tightening of vice activities in ZH, there are limited choice. damage should be around 200-300rmb per shot.

Don't think so the underground mall will have though.....
OK thanks bro
Old 03-01-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros

In Macau Saturday night - lone ranger, no knowledge of Macau at all, help - any suggestion for spa/massage with FJ ending? Am staying in Cotai Area (City of Dreams)

Last trip about 2 years ago friend bring me to one joint (can't remember name) - got catwalk / show / then choose own girl shower for you, another girl massage / then another girl for s*x, I think total package around S$300 - stayed for about 4 hours!!!

Any advice/suggestion, please. Thanks in advance!
Old 03-01-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
KITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of lightKITMO is a glorious beacon of light

Not sure of Cotai area, You can try Sanado spa which is near holiday inn hotel. About 2 mins walk from hotel.
Refer to my previous FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Hi Bros

In Macau Saturday night - lone ranger, no knowledge of Macau at all, help - any suggestion for spa/massage with FJ ending? Am staying in Cotai Area (City of Dreams)
!
Old 03-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros

Last trip about 2 years ago friend bring me to one joint (can't remember name) - got catwalk / show / then choose own girl shower for you, another girl massage / then another girl for s*x, I think total package around S$300 - stayed for about 4 hours!!!

Any advice/suggestion, please. Thanks in advance!
Hi Bro Aftershave@8, would like to suggest that since you're staying over at COD then go to the basement level to board d free bus transport to Grand Lisboa Hotel (over at the main Macau Island). From there you will have a wider & better choices of sauna places you wanted. Below are some website links for your reference & selection.

1) Map showing all the spa location in Macau
http://www.isaw-db.com/map_mac.html

2) Website showing all the Spa + KTV in Macau (but in japanese)
http://macau.ne.jp/list.php?cid=33

3) Girl database - Sanado Health Spa - 141MACAU.COM
http://141macau.com/en/search.php?intLid=16

Stated below are some of d more popular Macau sauna places:
1) Sanado (Near Holiday Inn Hotel & Metropark Hotel). Go in before 5pm and pick a girl for full package before 9pm, get 20% discount. The shows normally start around 8pm.
2) Emperor Sauna located in Emperor Hotel
3) Darling 1/Darling 2
4) 富城宾馆 (This place offer 30min service)
5) Rio and East Sauna at Waldo Hotel
6) Supreme Sauna at Fortuna Hotel
7) Golden Sauna near Fortuna Hotel
8) Victoria Sauna at D'Arc Hotel (New but said to be not bad too.)
9) Fortuna Sauna at Fortuna Hotel. There are Russians, Koreans, Mongolians and Japanese.

Bros out there, pls help to up my points & leave your SBF nick so as I return your favor by upping back your points. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bros kitmo and tho66!
Old 03-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bros kitmo and tho66!
You're welcome. As promised I've just returned your favour by upping back your points.

Take care & hope to read your FR soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1