The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Zhut also cannot, think visit few more times see can get better playability or not, if not will drop, her assets and height really pretty good imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
U visited her?
Actually i think a lot cannot roam south she not the only one. Xiaobao also so i think confirm she not your type. Haha
There isn't a straightforward answer and it is not about whether she is my type or not. What is a ML's USP to have customers want to RTM?

I haven't visited xiaobao so I won't use her as example. I was so wowed by AY's aesthetics (sorry have to use her) during the first visit... but still I only visited her thrice. If I remember correctly she didn't restrict roaming outside panties even... but she probably has her fans just not me.

In a condo environment can't even roam south outside panties... in SPA can roam inside... so go condo for what?

TMT
Old 21-09-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

In a condo environment can't even roam south outside panties... in SPA can roam inside... so go condo for what?

Btw Ting zi is back. High playability and pretty u should try her if haven haha
Old 21-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. Hear quite a lot about her, can try next week.

TMT
Old 21-09-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Sauax has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

MR for fairy :
I visited Fairy today and chose the maid costume roleplay. I was welcomed as soon as I entered the place. I chose the 90min/2shot service. First a simple massage and then the first shot and then another massage. The service was very good, during the massage she keep call me “master” 主人,makes me very shy. After the 2nd massage, she take me to the kitchen and we perform in front of the mirror. Definitely not a time keeper, I came late by 10min and she added back the time, she even requested me to control my weapon as there's still time left. After controlling few min , my weapon finally surrendered, she help me with head massage with the remaining time.
Overall service
Looks: 8/10 (look like photo)
Body: 100/10 (Big butt and boobs)
Service: 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Massage: 10/10

Will visit her again

https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/
Old 21-09-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
U visited her?
Actually i think a lot cannot roam south she not the only one. Xiaobao also so i think confirm she not your type. Haha
Bro just to share for AY and Xiao Bao, can forget about asking for more to roam south etc….before I dropped them… I RTM regularly and even up my tipping, hoping that on my subsequent visits can gain more mileage but all my efforts and $$$ all cannot jalan…. 🤣
Old 21-09-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
To say bad business until wanna rtc must be real bad... as you mentioned 2-3 appointments a day based on what I heard should be called bad.

5-6 when they say bad I alway wanna roll my eyes..

Sidetrack a bit... I always think it is not rocket science if wanna keep potential rtm customers... though it may not be so from ML point of view... I do see some doing very well, and they were not thriving just because they provide more services. It is the attitude.

One ML I just visited told me that she had to monitor her HP for potential customers cos business bad.. but then at the expense of my session, irony isn't it?
Have to agree with you on the above.
To me also 5-6 not bad leh, but when I say that to my regular she roll eyes back at me instead. What she say is also true la, they come here to earn money not to come for holiday. 5-6 to them they barely make a bit after docking off the expenses so can see why they are not happy with that.
And yes unfortunately nowadays the girls are probably taught the wrong stuff by other MLs gone are the days when almost every single girl are high in GFE to get customers RTM-ing. And it’s not even about how much they let you roam, back then the pretty ones know how to at least play the KC game to make you want to return nowadays the real pretty ones turn me off with their attitude sometimes. Plus the laojiaos who used to be newbies have grown used and tired of sub par services and lack of roaming, when we were probably more easily satisfied and contented in the past (also last time cheaper).
No wonder the scene is quite dead these days.
Old 21-09-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Zhut also cannot, think visit few more times see can get better playability or not, if not will drop, her assets and height really pretty good imo.
To me I won’t bother if the first session is really bad.
You can be the prettiest and best figure around in the current climate but if you don’t show the right attitude and also do not offer good playability then what for I want to invest more money and time with you?
Happen to a pretty lass here as well, go there once swear to never return.
Old 21-09-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. Hear quite a lot about her, can try next week.
Yea tingzi definitely a good option.
Old 21-09-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To me I won’t bother if the first session is really bad.
You can be the prettiest and best figure around in the current climate but if you don’t show the right attitude and also do not offer good playability then what for I want to invest more money and time with you?
Happen to a pretty lass here as well, go there once swear to never return.
I totally agree with you, if the attitude is not good and unwilling to serve, no matter how pretty they are… NO RTM at all…😎
Old 21-09-2023, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

the value that SGL MLs give is so little and terrible nowadays that I believe most of the old birds have just gone to other domes, or just stick to their regular MLs that give more than the standard services/GFE to their regulars.

$120 for a vanilla massage lady to press press here and there and then rub my 2ic with her underwear on? $150 for a CIM? Wa lau. Dont waste time la.

For those prices, I can get 2 shots in dome1. got shower action and pro massage some more. U want GFE? learn abit of thai or viet lah. guarantee suck you mak mak.

And you wonder why some MLs can comment repeatedly that they have no business when they play HP and give half fk massage. Go figure.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauax View Post
MR for fairy :
I visited Fairy today and chose the maid costume roleplay. I was welcomed as soon as I entered the place. I chose the 90min/2shot service. First a simple massage and then the first shot and then another massage. The service was very good, during the massage she keep call me “master” 主人,makes me very shy. After the 2nd massage, she take me to the kitchen and we perform in front of the mirror. Definitely not a time keeper, I came late by 10min and she added back the time, she even requested me to control my weapon as there's still time left. After controlling few min , my weapon finally surrendered, she help me with head massage with the remaining time.
Overall service
Looks: 8/10 (look like photo)
Body: 100/10 (Big butt and boobs)
Service: 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Massage: 10/10

Will visit her again

https://sglonelyguy26.com/fairy-massage/
Lol bro you must be new, don’t need submit so many of the same reviews, it’s probably still under moderation that’s all, chill.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Been wanting to ask fellow bros here. Actually how does a full hour session without massage play out? Jump straight into sensual and tease for the whole hour? Don't think I can last so long though I am more interested in sensual than the massage. Or all the bros here steel aeroplane no issue. Haha
Old 21-09-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1022 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainwater123 View Post
Been wanting to ask fellow bros here. Actually how does a full hour session without massage play out? Jump straight into sensual and tease for the whole hour? Don't think I can last so long though I am more interested in sensual than the massage. Or all the bros here steel aeroplane no issue. Haha
Well I usually ask for JG all the way before sensual release, but that's just me.

Not sure about the rest of the bros here.
Old 21-09-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!

New listing on SLG. Nan Xi
The photo look like keying.
Old 21-09-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

is Amei worth a visit for the price ? haven got to try yet but just got aeroplaned by her cause she mixed up my timing and contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1