The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
oh yup yup
Old 02-04-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
airpump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandli View Post
after my friend fuck his wife, they allow me to clean the creampie , and I love it
Well done!!
Old 09-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So my neighbor keeps hanging her panties outside. So one night I decided to take my used condom, poured the contents onto one of her panty crotch area... smeared it all over.... i think she knows.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
underoneroof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
So my neighbor keeps hanging her panties outside. So one night I decided to take my used condom, poured the contents onto one of her panty crotch area... smeared it all over.... i think she knows.
What was her response?
Old 09-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is another interesting thread. Just love it.

Went Japan alone after breaking off with my first bf many years ago. I was sad as I like him a lot. Reason for breaking off, he wanted to get married but I refuse. He knew it since the day we started dating that I will not want to be tied down by marriage & i was too young anyway at that time. He was 14 years older than me.

So lonely as I was, booked a ticket and flew to Japan, Tokyo with a saddened mind and lonely soul. I only booked a one way ticket to Japan with no reservation of lodging or any.

Japan is a nice country but I do meet a few incidents there that I wished to share. Taking their train around during the peak hour was something I'm not willing to try again. The second day I took a train to commute blindly around. As a foreigner, not knowing the local culture I squeezed into a train packed with lots of people.it was quite an experience to me, everyone is pushed into the cabin to maximise the capacity.

I was standing almost at the center surrounded by people, mainly men in their suit, as it is peak hour going to work. Well me I was wearing only a jean with a t-shirt and my wind breaker. I cannot move a bit after being pushed in cabin. At first it was still fine but awkward as I am surrounded by Japanese who was standing so close to me that I can smell & hear their breathings. I was more like a sandwich surrounded by 3 men. All in suit and my body was sticking close to theirs.

At first I felt fingers touching my thigh and the guy facing me would press his body on mine when the train moves. Then he was practically rubbing his body on mine completely.I was feeling very uncomfortable but can't move a bit as it was so cramp in the train. I felt his chest pressing on mine as his face almost pressed on mine as well. I can even felt him rubbing his groin on me. What a pervert!

I was feeling awakard but shock me next that I felt someone squeezed my ass. The sudden squeeze was so hard that I almost yelled. I moved my hand back to try to resist but then another unknown hand pinch my private part. I was shock and moves my hand back between my legs when another pair of hands grope my breast. Now I'm frightened as I never expect this to happen. I stood there still getting scared.

The journey was hell from there on, I had a man rubbing his groin on me standing right in front of me. My both breast were grope by another stranger and someone even attempted to unzip my jean. I struggled to shake them off but I can't as it was just too cramp. I was sandwiched by a group of Japanese guys in the train taking advantage of me.

One guy successfully unzip my jean and his hand went straight between my legs fondling my hairy nest front my panties. Really suay for me as I try to push his hand away. Another hand slip under my t-shirt and my bra was pushed aside and my breast was being grope tightly by another man. As I struggled, another hand slip from my waist from my lower back groping my butt. I was like completely in shock now.

Then I feel the man in front of me rubbing his groin on me and I felt his bulky and still manhood rubbing on my thigh. Another guy was standing behind me did the same by rubbing his groin on my butt. I tried to break free but someone hold my left had and pulled it down.

It was painful and I cried, too afraid now to react normal. I felt my left hand was being forced to feel someone manhood. I'm not a Virgin and knew some pervert guy has pulled out his manhood from his pant and wanted me to caress it. I angrily gripped his cock and squeezed it hard. I heard him screamed as now I saw a man standing on my left immediately turned his face and head down. So that the pervert who took out his miserable dick.

Then I knew i had to fight back as I grab the hand who was fingering me between my legs, pulled it out fiercely and pushed the man in front. I caused a bit of commotions but I need to protect myself. All the guys immediately move backwards when I tried to resist, I think they were surprised of me daring to fight back now.

I did not care a bit as I zip up my jean as their eyes are all on me and adjusted my bra. I pushed my way to the entrance and alighted in the next stop. What an experience. No more train service for me in Tokyo as I promised myself.

Last edited by Niao; 09-04-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Wow sis Niao, that is some crazy experience. Who knew that a JAV scene can actually happen in real life
Old 09-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
PeaceButterfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Wow sis Niao, that is some crazy experience. Who knew that a JAV scene can actually happen in real life
There could be a hidden camera somewhere, you'll never know
Old 09-04-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Dimitrov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceButterfly View Post
There could be a hidden camera somewhere, you'll never know
Very possible!
Old 10-04-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by underoneroof View Post
What was her response?
hmm think she wore it the next day cos one day later it's hanging on the line again.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
HerzBerg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytanktop View Post
Nice share bro
Love it too, was rather informative
Old 11-04-2017, 03:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

It's 3.26am, can't sleep. Sharing mine as I recalled. My little pervert bf when I was in Sec 3

He's my senior, same school, taking "O". I fell in love with him knowing he has a Girlfriend from another neighbourhood school. Quite nice-looking and stout guy. We were quite close and I went to his house often and so does his Girlfriend. So as time goes by, we three clicked well and I ever confessed to his gf that I like my senior. His gf did not mind and we three even openly spoke about it and let my senior decides.

My senior's parent were always overseas and he was more being brought up by maids. We three has been regularly staying overnight at his place when ever his parent is not in town. Forgotten to mention he stayed landed at Katong area.

One fine night I was watching TV at the hall staying overnight again at my senior place when I heard some funny noise from my senior room upstairs. So walked over and door not closed completely, peep in slightly and saw my senior was making love with his gf. I watched quietly for a while feeling horny as my left hands gently rubbing between my legs. Walked down to the hall after knowing my senior has cum on his gf tummy. But I was already wet.

Sat down and continue watch TV when my senior sat beside me only wearing his underwear. Was surprised but I kept cool when he hug me suddenly and told me both he & his gf saw me peeping st them just now. I blushed and my head down. He senior move his hand and fondle between my legs and felt the little moist patch on my shorts. He pervertly told me to go to the room with him.

Again, I said nothing as he held my hand and we walked to his room. His gf was lying on the bed with a towel wrap around. My senior asked me to sit on his bed as he kissed on my lip. I try to push him away but he hug me hard and continues pressing his lip on mine. I was too weak to break free and let him Dos hat ever he wants as my senior progress to fondle my breast when I stop struggling. His gf quietly watched us as my senior removed my singlet. I shyly raised my hand to cover my breast although I'm wearing my x-sport bra.

But my senior continue to pull off my FBT shorts down as I sat on the bed. I looked at his gf seeking for her help to stop my senior but she saw me and give me a smile. The scene was embarrassing as I'm only wearing my bra & my white panties and my senior is only wearing his white underwear as well but I can see his little penis erecting and sticking out of the underwear while his gf was wrapped with only a towel.

Then my senior stood up and removes his underwear. He was standing in front of us naked with his little penis furiously hanging between his leg. I was feeling embarrassing as I looked at his skinny buy nice looking body. He moved to his gf and remove the towel, his gf was also blushing as she was not wearing anything under the towel. I can see her nice curves and body. My senior gf is about the same built as me and we too coincidentally have the same perky but small breasts.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:12 AM
Samster

singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

My senior then asked his gf to remove my bra and panties as he sat on the bed. His gf slowly crawled on four to me and hugged me gently. I shyly lowered my head as she push up my bra and I raised my hand to allow her to remove it. I shyly move my hands to covered my chest. Then she hooked her finger at the side of my panties and gently peeled it off from me.

My senior moves to is and hug us both to him. My senior gf and I were being hugged tightly by my senior as I can feel the breathings of my senior gf and our face were so close to each other and our chest were almost pressing each other as well.

Then my senior pervertedly wanted us to find fond each other in front of him. I did not dare but already his gf pressed her lip on one as we peeked lightly. Then my senior rubbed his penis on my shoulder and told us to fondle each other breast. This time we 2 girls did as told and we raised our hand to fondle each other breast. I looked at my senior as he sat close to us watching and his hand was masturbating his penis.

We 2 girls shyly kissed and fondle each other breast for a while when my senior sat close to the both us and move his hands to caress between our legs. I squirted as this is the first time I have a girl kissing me, fondly my breast and my senior caress between my legs. I felt my senior's index finger dig slowly in me as I moaned and looked down and saw he pervertly fingering us together. We 2 girls started to hug each other tightly as we sat with our leg crossed facing each other when my senior sat on our center fingering us both together. He even whispered to us asking us are we feeling good. Of course we were too shy to respond and he continues his fingering for quite a while.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:29 AM
Samster

As I had my second orgasm while he fingered both of us, he stood up to the side of the bed. Then my senior told his gf to suck his dick. His gf did as told and kneel on the bed and took his cock in her mouth while I was pulled to my senior left as he kissed me on my lips and slowly licked me south and suck on my nipples while his finger seek for my love hole and continuing his finger on me. I was very aroused & moans enjoying.

Then my senior wanted me to lie beside her gf. I did as told and my senior pulled his gf to lie side by side with me. We 2 girls lie closely touching our shoulder as my senior spread my legs and stood between it. Then he held on his cock and inserted into me. He asked me am I a virgin after inserting as I shake my head, he started to push in & out Na snaking love with me while his gf lie beside us watching.

My senior had me for a while before removing himself and lifted up his gf legs and penetrate hers. I was not free from him and I watched them making love beside me and hears his gf moaning while my senior again inserted his 2 fingers in me this time and fingering me. I tried to control but cannot as I moaned, I turned to his gf and kissed her. I was surprise as she also push her tongue into my mouth. Then my senior pulls out his cock and cum on his gf tummy. Then my senior uses his hand to wipe off his cum on his gf tummy and tasted his own cum in front of us.

We both watched him in shock as he requested us to sit up and taste his cum on his hand as well. So stupidly we 2 girls did as told and sat up and licked a little my senior hand stood taste his cum for the first time I think for both of us. Thought it's over from the pervertic act? Far from over.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:41 AM
Samster

We three went to the washroom and did a fast wash up. Then we 2 girls walked out nude and sleep in between my senior on the bed. He hugged us both on his left and right and we fell asleep.

Then I was awoke in the middle of the night as I felt someone licking my pussy. As I opened my eyes, I saw my senior gf was sucking my senior while he licked me. Then after a while, my senior want his gf to sit on my face and wanted me to lick her pussy. Again stupidly I did as told to fulfil his pervertic request. His gf opened up her leg above my head as I watched her slightly bushy pussy slowly squaring near to my mouth. I stick out my tongue and licked her. Then I felt my senior stopped licking me but instead put my left leg on his shoulder as he pushes his dick in me.

We continues in this position for a while until my senior pulled his gf legs to him and she fell on me. My senior gf was on top of me as my senior pulled out his cock from mine and move slightly up and continues to have sex with her gf and as my senior pushes, we two girls were actually moaning and moving with my senior momentum and I can feel my senior gf was rubbing her pussy against mine as she was on my top of me.

My senior's fingers were not free either as he dig on my pissy and caressing his gf at the same time having sex with her, I squirted and felt my cum juice mixed with my senior gf as she almost squirted the same time as me.
Old 11-04-2017, 05:14 AM
Samster

And soon my senior suddenly stood up and stood on our faces as he cum on our face. Then he pervertedly uses his cock to rub on both our cheeks to wipe off his cum cleaned. Then he lie beside us as his gf collapse on top of me. We washed together again and my senior was praising the two of us and he's a very happy fondling our body in the bathtub. We three slept nude as my senior refused to let us wear our clothes back.

We slept till late the next day as it was a Sunday I remembered. Then he told us to wash up but did again did not want us to wear our clothes. So we two poor girls washed up together with my senior.

My senior suggested to walk to East Coast for some steaks and he give us his singlets and shorts but without our bra and panties. He wanted us to wear only singlet and FBT shorts to eat lunch with him. I was rather surprise as his gf did as told and since no objections from my senior gf, I put on the singlet and shorts as well. I was feeling uncomfortable as we both girls were wearing my senior slightly big singlet that exposed our side easily, people might just sees our breast if we raised our hands. And the FBT shorts was rather loose as well, we 2 girls were actually rubbing the shorts between our legs, but we still did as told. We saw the maid on our way out and she looks shocked looking at us two while my senior tap his hands on our shoulder and we walked out of the house.

Luckily it was only a short distance walk to the steak house and we had a good time chatting together as at that time we both girls were stupid enough to be blinded by my pervertic senior. Several occasion I saw the waiter was trying to peep we two girls when he serves us but we just ignored.

My senior even raised his both legs and place between our legs as we both were seated opposite him and he uses his toe to fondle us. It was quite an experience for me as I was even wet my self again. I saw my senior gf held on my hand and let out a soft moans while waiting for our food.

Hungrily we finished our lunch and had sex again at the old Katong mall TOP floor toilet after that. It was funny as we three into the male toilet at the top floor and three of us squeezed in a cubicle and locked it. We did not even take off our clothes as my senior had sex with us just by pushing aside our shorts and with one of us watching while he takes turn to have sex with us. It was funny as well as we watched him pee in front of us.

After that, we went back to his place and had another few rounds of sex that Sunday. we three lost contact after he was caught rioting with gangs member a few month later. I must admit we did lots of pervert acts as requested by my senior but we both girls did enjoy his company. He's rich and he's caring to us. We both actually fall in love with him.

But many times, he would like us to fulfil his pervert acts like above not wear bra and panties even sometimes we did not wear bra and panties to school in our school uniform. But I was lucky as I will wear additional singlet is my senior does not want me to wear any bra and panties on my school uniform.

I also make love with him in cinema, library toilet but we three usually had sex at his place. I remember once I masturbate for my senior on double decker bus and wipe his cum all over the seat as requested by my senior. Once he uses a hankerchief to collect both of our cunt juice and throw it into the pot of soup his maid cooked, even mischeviously took picture of his maid bathing without her knowledge, we are all young and Mad. And my senior, a very wonderful pervert experience. Hoping to share more next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1