The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
curiousboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
Tried.. Good experience.. Very big. but limited playability.
Old 16-12-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
A ml ask me to bao her 2k monthly. Can come to visit her anytime. Cheaper than regular visit 110 per time x 30 days =3300. If this kind of membership system works she will get 20k provided 10 clients signup. Don't think most of the brothers here can earn 20k monthly
if you can sleep with her every night can ... that is Bao monthly

or at least sleep whole night once a week, worth it counter propose something like this

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-12-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
What happens if you pay upfront and she does not honor the agreement or massage turns piano or the slot you want is not available?
pay weekly first ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-12-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

Have 2 targets on my list - Xing Xing and Rayna aka Xuan Xuan, decided to go for the second one cause saw some -ve feedback on Xing Xing.

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/xuanxuan-massage/

Location: 7/10. quite inaccessible for public transport. Those who drive should be okay

Looks: 7/10, I estimate she should be around mid 20s. More of a simple, cute bubbly kind of GND.

Body: 8/10, small body frame with beautiful and naturally shaped C-cup boobs and sensitive nips.

Service: 8/10 no phone usage the moment massage starts, auto SN once sensual begins. Good seductive surround sounds and alot of teasing. I feel she is better than those SN-vanilla gals, especially when she turns her sluttiness on during sensual.

Sure RTM

I've also tried Xiao Xue, Apple/FaFa, Tu Tu and my personal preference

1. Rayna/Xuan Xuan
2. Apple/Fa Fa
3. Tu Tu
4. Xiao Xue
Old 16-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Haha, aini already here for almost 1 year leh, whatever you want to do with her should have already done so. Time to move on.
lol but part of this one year is heavily hit by Covid which I also try to avoid, in case kena and affect family members…
Old 16-12-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wait a few months more, then once VTL and entry requirements relax, a horde of Thai, Viet, Indo and MY gals will hit our shore. If you think the last two years have been tough in SG, think about what its done to Thailand.
But to be honest the ML scene here has always been dominated by PRC gals. The other nationality dun typically enter this scene or they are just the minority.
Old 16-12-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=20996898&postcount=1

Saw this TS post, wonder if any did that before.
Old 17-12-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/ma-la-xi-massage/

Tried Ma La Xi (aka Marathon Xixi). MR below

Location: not for foot soldiers. Not near mrt Station. Parking probably an issue.

Looks: 8/10 (my type)
Massage: 10/10 (very different from the rest. I like it alot snd put in alot effort)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice to play with)
Hj: 9/10 (sensual and do not rush)
Autoroam: 4G

Rtm: definitely!
Old 17-12-2021, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

lmao she really change to ma la xi going to disturb her end of dec

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post

Location: not for foot soldiers. Not near mrt Station. Parking probably an issue.

Massage: 10/10 (very different from the rest. I like it alot snd put in alot effort)

Old 17-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

TLDR... boring asf lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Wait a few months more, then once VTL and entry requirements relax, a horde of Thai, Viet, Indo and MY gals will hit our shore. If you think the last two years have been tough in SG, think about what its done to Thailand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
But to be honest the ML scene here has always been dominated by PRC gals. The other nationality dun typically enter this scene or they are just the minority.
Got to look at the entire sex scene in Singapore to put the PRC ML scene in perspective.

Since covid hit last last, every single house in legal red districts of Geylang, Petain and Keong Saik were shut down. Every single online Thai stable shut down. The entire Thai/Viet Disco and KTV industry shut down. All the bars previously bulging with viets, Indons and pinoys in Orchard Towers, Tanjong Pagar and many other areas shut down.

Now do the math.

Suddenly we're talking thousands upon thousands of hungry cheongters stranded without their usual places for sexual release. So where do they go for their pleasure? They have little choice but to search online for FLs and MLs. The very same online sites that we go to.

With this sudden unprecedented swell of customer demand, even old milf FLs in momo are happily charging $130 upwards when they couldn't get business at $80 before. Not to mention the many effing lazy SN MLs in SLG who want a lot more money but provide a lot less honey.

So yes, hopefully along with more VTLs, comes more Thais, Viets, Indons and MY girls to help correct the sex scene. And in the process, correct the PRC ML scene too.

Having said that, the precedence (aka price) has already been set so I'm not hopeful this will dip too much. But I am hopeful for more goddesses, and better quality services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually hoping GL would open up soon too. Might as well hope for VTL to bring back the Thai FLs as well. And more Viets to correct the over-inflated rates of viet hostesses turned FLs. We need more release avenues for sex starved sg guys.

Currently, MLs are also having a field day exploiting a swollen market of new clueless customers - can tell by some of the posts here.
Old 17-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post
Would a "yes" to (b) mean trouble?
As long as you have told Police the truth during interview, they will not prosecute you. It is just a procedure.

But during the interview, Police was noted down what you have being said and transformed into transcript.

You have read it carefully and required you to sign onto the transcript as Police may present the transcript as an evidence in court if needed during prosecution of caught ML.

In the event, Police may or may not invite you to serve as a witness if required by public prosecutor.

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 17-12-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Those who are caught not wearing a mask at a Spa or massage parlour during the raid will be forced to donate $300 to the gov.

I dislike ML wearing a mask during the session so will skip Spa or massage parlour.
Old 17-12-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-xiao-xi

Visited this girl some days ago. Studio apartment t in River Valley area. Let's not be too obvious in the actual location. But no nearby train road side parking have.

Petite size girl, but looks discount 10 percent from photo. For a small girl, her massage is not bad. Got step back some more and using massage bed, which is what I like for massage. After that comes the sensual, when she will be topless and rub her nips all over. Then she will start to HJ until I shoot.

Pro: good massage and HJ.

Cons: no zhut2, no remove panties, bushy pussy.

As some bros say, YMMV... I not Andy Lau lah
Old 17-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post

Tried once in her 1st stint when still operate in condo. Not cup of tea , find her to be slightly big-boned.
Old 17-12-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MLX, looks great and my cup of tea very friendly and seductive indeed like bros mentioned.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1