The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I believe you kind of get used to it after sometime. It's like going to a nude beach, by the 100th time you probably find it pretty boring.
I don't think so though.
Most of the time, the ones who are sick are the old people, I think it's not everyday you get a young chiobu to exploit. Just go to a polyclinic, and the waiting time is usually the whole morning or afternoon. How many chiobu patient do you see? Hardly any. For surgery, I don't think their numbers are anywhere near the numbers the doctors see in clinics, given that procedures last a few hours usually. When you get a chiobu on the OT, it's a rare perk of the job.

I'm not saying that the medical profession have it good. In fact I think it sucks and a relative low paying job for the shit they have to go through. For the kind of salary, I am definitely not willing to do pap smear or mammogram for an 80y/o lady or a 100kg girl. And you can't unsee those gross sights. But when a chiobu comes along, it is definitely a much needed respite.

For visits to the GP, I think it is within the rights of the GP to request that the top be lifted or even the bra to be removed. The doctors always request that myself as a guy to be bare bodied for hearing the lungs. There must be a good medical reason for the doctor to request that. Likewise, for ladies, the same medical reasons apply. I think most doctors don't do that for ladies because they simply want to be on the safe side. So long as they don't start groping the girl's boobs, their actions/requests are justifiable. The patient of cos can refuse. But I do not know how many girl will refuse the command of a medical doctor though. I think most girls will think it is in the name of medicine and comply. If you have a pretty chio gf, sister, I think chances are at the very least, they had bared their chest to some male doctors who got a kick out of seeing this chiobu patient naked before.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I guess women take a different approach to people who have no ill intentions even if they show arousal. In the first place, I dont think the doctors dare try anything funny, arousal by the doctor is actually a sort of compliment to the female patient maybe? It's the nature of the arousal, unintended and spontaneous while not being planned beforehand that takes away the so called offence in being aroused. Hope women may correct me if wrong
Old 09-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

10chars

Believe when none would.

Last edited by ANowhereMan; 09-02-2015 at 11:50 AM. Reason: to be deleted
Old 09-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasted View Post
...When you get a chiobu on the OT, it's a rare perk of the job.

I'm not saying that the medical profession have it good. In fact I think it sucks and a relative low paying job for the shit they have to go through. For the kind of salary, I am definitely not willing to do pap smear or mammogram for an 80y/o lady or a 100kg girl. And you can't unsee those gross sights. But when a chiobu comes along, it is definitely a much needed respite.

For visits to the GP, I think it is within the rights of the GP to request that the top be lifted or even the bra to be removed. The doctors always request that myself as a guy to be bare bodied for hearing the lungs. There must be a good medical reason for the doctor to request that. Likewise, for ladies, the same medical reasons apply. I think most doctors don't do that for ladies because they simply want to be on the safe side. So long as they don't start groping the girl's boobs, their actions/requests are justifiable. The patient of cos can refuse. But I do not know how many girl will refuse the command of a medical doctor though. I think most girls will think it is in the name of medicine and comply. If you have a pretty chio gf, sister, I think chances are at the very least, they had bared their chest to some male doctors who got a kick out of seeing this chiobu patient naked before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
I heard GF that she had to go through this medical screening before entering NIE to be trained to be teachers. A male doctor checked her. She had to go topless when the doctor was checking for lumps in her breasts. she said he just prod and feel around and grabbed a couple of times. The whole thing lasted less than 1 min. She said its normal and professional.

The doctor sure had a nice job. Get paid for feeling the breasts of all the young ladies in NIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dresden View Post
I guess women take a different approach to people who have no ill intentions even if they show arousal. In the first place, I dont think the doctors dare try anything funny, arousal by the doctor is actually a sort of compliment to the female patient maybe? It's the nature of the arousal, unintended and spontaneous while not being planned beforehand that takes away the so called offence in being aroused. Hope women may correct me if wrong
Yes, there are no doubts whatsoever tat it is the implied rights of the examining doctor to instruct his or her examinees to undress partially or even fully esp for those mandatory medical examinations e.g. NS, pre-employment, immigration medical check-ups etc, etc. Whatever instructions given by the doctors & nurses during these examinations are to be followed & complied with, failing which it is understood tat the examinee is withdrawing his/her application n will be considered as failing the medical examination.

As for chest examinations, doctors would prefer to listen with their stethoscope on bare chests as they can hear clearly the heart beats n lung murmurs since there is no obstruction from any kinda clothings covering over..Understand tat ladies attending such examinations are required to remove their bras by many of the doctors for a breast examination ostensibly to check for breast cancer...There will be a certain amount of breast pressing n feeling needed by the doctor in order to check for or detect lumps in the woman's breasts as mentioned by bro AnotherJackAss in his post below, n for this procedure to be done it would require her bra to be either lifted up or removed altogether...doctors overdoing this can of cos be reported by the female examinee to the Medical Council for disciplinary action...Yes, believe most adult women would hv gone thru' these breasts examinations at least once in their lives...these examinations by doctors would actually benefit them if they are those who dun know how to do their own self breast examination but of cos at the expense of their modesty....just my humble opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Are you sure????

Stethoscope listen from t back under the shirt unless ur gf all hunchback n can't listen.
Can't remember when was t last time listen frm t front.

N where got so stupid, t doctor touch touch n adjust t bra n boobs until he can listen t best?

N chest x ray is free for all n all women go topless for X-ray technicians to enjoy? U might as well say they video all t topless gers
Yes, doctors still practise chest examinations even today by scoping from BOTH the front & back of the chest...as for adjusting the bra & boobs, maybe wat is meant is tat if the examinee's bra is only just loosened & not completely removed, the doctor may need to do so himself if he finds her bra in the way of his stethoscope & obstructing his view of checking the part of her boobs he wants to check...hope this clarifies...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-02-2015, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polarbearz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Surgery veteran (sadly ) here - how come the previous mentioned girls going into operating theatre all not wearing undies one o.O during my previous few ops, aside from gown have to wear those disposable underwear, including the one op that was just under the pants line - think few inches under bellybutton, surgical cyst removal, still kept disposable underwear on, after waking up found out they cut a nice semi circle to expose the part only.

Not trying to be wet blanket lah, but this one just from personal experience.
Old 10-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, if you're the Dr and got 18 year old model-like chiobu naked and unconscious in front of you, what you gonna do?
Or body like Natt Chanapa? Boobs so big and firm they interfere with your assessment? Of course you need to strip her to examine her better la!
Hehe!
But seriously my friend's pay is so bad he said no money to go for FL....
Old 10-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbearz View Post
Surgery veteran (sadly ) here - how come the previous mentioned girls going into operating theatre all not wearing undies one o.O during my previous few ops, aside from gown have to wear those disposable underwear, including the one op that was just under the pants line - think few inches under bellybutton, surgical cyst removal, still kept disposable underwear on, after waking up found out they cut a nice semi circle to expose the part only.

With medical advances these days there are many ways to keep a lady's modesty while examining. Quite different from old days when technology isn't that advance.

I suppose some of these real life experiences might be quite long ago.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nk8210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownya View Post

Haha nope, Malaysian
Haha.. Land of whatever happens.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I guess there are quite a lot of Dr's who are black sheep around.....
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-secret-images
Old 11-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I guess there are quite a lot of Dr's who are black sheep around.....
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-secret-images
Wow, he committed suicide!
Old 12-02-2015, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
With medical advances these days there are many ways to keep a lady's modesty while examining. Quite different from old days when technology isn't that advance.

I suppose some of these real life experiences might be quite long ago.
Bro, I think the stet have not been advanced. It is still the same thing from so long ago. It is probably still the same today.
And as bro Rickey have pointed out, he seems quite familiar with the medical fraternity and its rules, it is still the same.
I think that most GP when examining a female patient will not want to jeopardize their career or reputation. If it is the common cold, they just 草草了事. But bear in mind that they are taking a risk. If it turns out that they miss something in the diagnosis, and is some form of more severe illness that leads to death or complications. The patient or the family can actually sue the doctor and be subject to an inquiry if he had done all the required checks or satisfied that he can rule out the possibility of critical illness.
However, largely due to the ignorance of the local populace, who is unlikely to pursue such an avenue unless advised by their lawyers. Doctors take their chances. Because it is far more likely that a female patient who is a prude will take offence to the doctor asking her to remove her bra (again due to ignorance).
So the actual safest way is that if you are unsure, refer the patient to a hospital. But this is very bad for a gp's business. Imagine if every female patient of a doctor gets referred to the hospital, the clientele will think that this doctor is useless, might as well go hospital straight away, no waste time go and see the GP.
So what GP usually does is just stet over the clothes and hope that it's not tb (still a potent killer in third world country) or other more malicious disease. It usually isn't.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I think the stet have not been advanced. It is still the same thing from so long ago. It is probably still the same today.
And as bro Rickey have pointed out, he seems quite familiar with the medical fraternity and its rules, it is still the same.
I think that most GP when examining a female patient will not want to jeopardize their career or reputation. If it is the common cold, they just 草草了事. But bear in mind that they are taking a risk. If it turns out that they miss something in the diagnosis, and is some form of more severe illness that leads to death or complications. The patient or the family can actually sue the doctor and be subject to an inquiry if he had done all the required checks or satisfied that he can rule out the possibility of critical illness.
However, largely due to the ignorance of the local populace, who is unlikely to pursue such an avenue unless advised by their lawyers. Doctors take their chances. Because it is far more likely that a female patient who is a prude will take offence to the doctor asking her to remove her bra (again due to ignorance).
So the actual safest way is that if you are unsure, refer the patient to a hospital. But this is very bad for a gp's business. Imagine if every female patient of a doctor gets referred to the hospital, the clientele will think that this doctor is useless, might as well go hospital straight away, no waste time go and see the GP.
So what GP usually does is just stet over the clothes and hope that it's not tb (still a potent killer in third world country) or other more malicious disease. It usually isn't.
I have to agree with the taking their chance part but a doctor after all is still running a business. They probably wouldn't want to spend too much time on each patient because that will reduce their income.
Old 13-02-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbearz View Post

Tis seems more likely to happen in a private hospital rather than a public one where their rules & ways of doing things can be a little different from each other...private hosps seem more relax & flexible in their rules & gives more privacy to their patients who are high networth & who pay premium dollars & fees for their services & stay there .. the doctors operating there are also more innovative since they are senior & highly qualified doctors or surgeons wif respectable years of skilled experiences..

Quote:
Thanks to bro pasted for his post above...Not really so, i tink regarding GPs making referrals...if a GP is not confident of treating a problem which could potentially be serious...they will be more than glad to refer them to specialists in the hospitals or private practice wif facilities to make thorough checks, etc ..better not risk wif the lives of patients they know they are not able to handle...tis shd not affect their standing or reputation, since they are only "GPs"...

Yes, it's true tat for those common minor problems like cough & cold etc, there's really no need for female patients to lift up or esp remove their bras for the doctor to steth their chest region... GPs requiring tis to be done are imo quite silly, n are exposing themselves to unnecessary risks...but tis is quite unlike mandatory medical examinations..during which healthy female examinees are required by some doctors to lift up or remove their bras for breast exam by the nature of such examinations as testified by bro anotherJackass...having to bare & show their private areas to the doctors to be inspected just for the purpose of proving tat there is indeed nothing wrong wif them in those places...is surely something embarrassing to most of them ...if not properly or carefully done e.g. like not having a chaperon, doctors overdoing tis faces the risk of being charged wif outrage of modesty by their female examinees...a few such cases hv happened in the past..

but for those ladies suffering from real potentially serious medical problems, embarrassment will not be an issue anymore since all they want is for their problem to be diagnosed & treated asap & they shd be more than willing to do anything necessary for tat to be achieved....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster (P)

How about doctors with drug reps? Anybody got hot stories to share?
Maybe got hot drug rep here who got approached...
Old 11-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
I heard GF that she had to go through this medical screening before entering NIE to be trained to be teachers. A male doctor checked her. She had to go topless when the doctor was checking for lumps in her breasts. she said he just prod and feel around and grabbed a couple of times. The whole thing lasted less than 1 min. She said its normal and professional.

The doctor sure had a nice job. Get paid for feeling the breasts of all the young ladies in NIE
Which clinic is this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1