The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alucardseedorf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
POOR SERVICES bros wanna share experiences??

as today i got ripped off by a nice lookin but not nice to eat FL, i decided dat brudders should not be ripped off by her REALLY LOUSY services, hope dat we can share experiences so dat da brudders can enjoy their trip to da promised lands!

FR BELOW
damn suay luck wanted to find my xiaoling but she was not feelin well, so was kinda sad but toured around more at da geylang lorong 14 lane, i saw this really beautiful gal with really big tits n arse, she got kinda a mixed ang mo look and shes vietnamese (FORGOT HER NAME LIAO TO PISSED!) so proceeded to ask her how much she quote $70, wah lau beauty quote $70 just whack lah haha
proceeded into da hotel rm, strip already NEVER EVEN BATHE LOR SO GROSS!!! den she applied sum lub on her pussy wah lan super turn off liao, after dat ask me strip say no need to bathe omg so dirty!!! ok nvm laid on da bed wait for her service me, CB ASK ME PAY B4 SERVICE! OOOOKKKKK NVM i pay first! pay $70 liao she start to catbath me rushly, make me didi hard liao den cap me, KNN BJ TURBO SPEED LOUSY SIA SHE WHACK LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS SIA, ask her to stop she never stop den KNN cum liao FUCK MAN HORNY MAN OF COS CUM FAST LAH!! den she say ok 1 cum already bye bye! cb i say wah lau so fast charge $50 lah, den she say ok $50 den quickly walk out of da door, haven't even dress up finish yet run away CCB, shes da worst of da worst i ever had man!!!

for da brudders who wanna consider trying her, PLS DUN! she has very long bleached bronze hair, very mixed ang mo look, big tits (ITS FAKE BRUDDERS) n big arse and shes vietnamese i tink her name ah tong or watever forget liao, stand near da junction of da coffeeshop of geylang lorong 14 , shes those type nice to look not nice to eat one, save ur $ brudders for other gals cos HER SERVICES ARE HORRIBLE!!!! haizzz waste my $70 plus $12 rm charge sad!

looks : 9/10 very nice like model
services : 0/10 FUCKED UP
BJ : 1/10 wah lan turbo not shiok
RTF : NO WAY HOPE SHE DUN HAVE BUSINESS!
Old 17-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RollingGoodX is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: POOR SERVICES bros wanna share experiences??

Bro, thanks for the warning.

I've been eyeing one vietnamese that looks like what you describe. When u up her? Is she wearing white ytd? Usually stand near the ice cream van? Think got a tattoo on back of her shoulder? Very pretty, slim, sharp features, mixed look with long wavy hair (not curly) and quite fair?

There was another mixed look but not sure if vietnamese gal behind the ice cream van. However, she's more on the plumb side, wearing red ytd.

Which one most likely u refering to?
Old 17-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 17
xsgrantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro..u kena poisoned by this FL big time...thanks for the warning dude.
Old 17-01-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
scott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to allscott999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucardseedorf View Post
she start to catbath me rushly, make me didi hard liao den cap me, KNN BJ TURBO SPEED LOUSY SIA SHE WHACK LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS SIA, ask her to stop she never stop den KNN cum liao FUCK MAN HORNY MAN OF COS CUM FAST LAH!! den she say ok 1 cum already bye bye!
Actually u might have gotten yourself a FL who really knows how to blow.
Not many FLs i tried can make me cum thru BJ.

Maybe u can re-negotiate to top up$ a bit for a 2nd shot.
Im sure she will not decline.

Bro, time to train how to tahan BJ to make your money's worth!

Lady Samsters: Share yr FB views here

Poll: No of bonks a month?

Best of '07: Vampire Hazel
Old 17-01-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott999 View Post
Actually u might have gotten yourself a FL who really knows how to blow.
Not many FLs i tried can make me cum thru BJ.

Maybe u can re-negotiate to top up$ a bit for a 2nd shot.
Im sure she will not decline.

Bro, time to train how to tahan BJ to make your money's worth!
Same here bro, nt even any of my exs, ons, gf can do that... so far only JiaJiaLiangCha! Her BBBJ super power...
Old 17-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Quote:
as today i got ripped off by a nice lookin but not nice to eat FL, i decided dat brudders should not be ripped off by her REALLY LOUSY services, hope dat we can share experiences so dat da brudders can enjoy their trip to da promised lands!

FR BELOW
damn suay luck wanted to find my xiaoling but she was not feelin well, so was kinda sad but toured around more at da geylang lorong 14 lane, i saw this really beautiful gal with really big tits n arse, she got kinda a mixed ang mo look and shes vietnamese (FORGOT HER NAME LIAO TO PISSED!) so proceeded to ask her how much she quote $70, wah lau beauty quote $70 just whack lah haha
proceeded into da hotel rm, strip already NEVER EVEN BATHE LOR SO GROSS!!! den she applied sum lub on her pussy wah lan super turn off liao, after dat ask me strip say no need to bathe omg so dirty!!! ok nvm laid on da bed wait for her service me, CB ASK ME PAY B4 SERVICE! OOOOKKKKK NVM i pay first! pay $70 liao she start to catbath me rushly, make me didi hard liao den cap me, KNN BJ TURBO SPEED LOUSY SIA SHE WHACK LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS SIA, ask her to stop she never stop den KNN cum liao FUCK MAN HORNY MAN OF COS CUM FAST LAH!! den she say ok 1 cum already bye bye! cb i say wah lau so fast charge $50 lah, den she say ok $50 den quickly walk out of da door, haven't even dress up finish yet run away CCB, shes da worst of da worst i ever had man!!!

for da brudders who wanna consider trying her, PLS DUN! she has very long bleached bronze hair, very mixed ang mo look, big tits (ITS FAKE BRUDDERS) n big arse and shes vietnamese i tink her name ah tong or watever forget liao, stand near da junction of da coffeeshop of geylang lorong 14 , shes those type nice to look not nice to eat one, save ur $ brudders for other gals cos HER SERVICES ARE HORRIBLE!!!! haizzz waste my $70 plus $12 rm charge sad!

looks : 9/10 very nice like model
services : 0/10 FUCKED UP
BJ : 1/10 wah lan turbo not shiok
RTF : NO WAY HOPE SHE DUN HAVE BUSINESS!

Thank U 4 Bros to started this thread, is good 4 our cheongers take precauing on those suckers try to pway pway here. We don everytimes hear gd thing, but some bad experinces from all Bros here, some OKT try their LUCK too. BROS plus ONE for Ur gd WARNING.
Old 18-01-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

oh brudders not say i lousy at havin bj but when i receive bbbj can always last long one so i knw myself from a gd bj n lousy bj ahah, to me a job bj mus b slow n sensual, dun turbo mah unless CIM lah haha

ANYWAY dat viet got sum sort of a thai tattoo on her shoulder den always stand near da ice cream van one, she got killer looks i tell u guys BUT TRY HER AT UR OWN RISKS!!!! gd luck to those chiongsters haha

if anyone try her dun mind postin a FR c whether service contrastin anot haha
Old 18-01-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 20
Snuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to beholdSnuber is a splendid one to behold

Just saw her and she's there. Quite pretty i would say, definitely a head turner!!!

But didn't try her as I remember this FR suddenly....
Old 18-01-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

oh man i cant bear of thought of da brudders gettin ripped by her!!! thankfully shes bein avoided woo hoo
anyway her hair is long n kinda straight i tink, DAMN HER!!! GO WORK IN LSB AND NOT ON AREA G!!!
ANYWAYS TRY THIS POISON AT YOUR OWN RISK......
Old 18-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
icucicu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think i saw her! The day i saw her.. she was in red dress... damn pretty... but wasn't horny so didn't ask much.. standing at lor18.. just beside the alley way.. easily spotted.

Thanks bro for the warning.. wouldn't go try liao
Old 18-01-2008, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RollingGoodX is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: POOR SERVICES bros wanna share experiences??

Quote:
oh brudders not say i lousy at havin bj but when i receive bbbj can always last long one so i knw myself from a gd bj n lousy bj ahah, to me a job bj mus b slow n sensual, dun turbo mah unless CIM lah haha

ANYWAY dat viet got sum sort of a thai tattoo on her shoulder den always stand near da ice cream van one, she got killer looks i tell u guys BUT TRY HER AT UR OWN RISKS!!!! gd luck to those chiongsters haha

if anyone try her dun mind postin a FR c whether service contrastin anot haha
Thai tattoo... confirmed we toking abt same person. The PRCs there damn jealous of her cos she takes away all the attention. 2 of the PRCs told me she's a transvestite. TS got chance to verify any tell tale signs?

Anyway if bj can cum, i dun mind trying cos i can't even cum in cd... only ever cum once in cd thru fj by a commando fl. Once i timed her after she gone into the hotel opp the ice cream van with customer.... within 10min she finished the job.
Old 18-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

damn suay luck wanted to find my xiaoling but she was not feelin well, so was kinda sad but toured around more at da geylang lorong 14 lane, i saw this really beautiful gal with really big tits n arse,
================================================== =======
Bro, my turn to share info

L14 = mafu damn kwai lang esp the big tall uncle (formery from L14 main road and L28)

L6 and 8 (o/s H81) - 9 out of 10 girls there give fuck-up service

L12 lane leading to L14 - mafu damn siah lang; always instruct the girls to limit play-time to 30 mins max
Old 19-01-2008, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

I used 2 think that a lot of prc does not give quality service,until I kena tis 2 viets. One was last year,while the other was in 2006.

The viet that I meet last year works in txxxxrxxx.
When we talked on the phone,she claimed that she veri gd at that,and aft i do it with her I will think of her every now & then.
So we meet,and man am I veri veri disappointed with her.
bj no feel,fj also no feel.
bj no feel becos she opened her pouth veri wide,& the lips nvr touch the rod.
fj no feel becos she down there veri veri loose.some more aft a while she ask me go in raw,i veri veri scare her.

The viet I meet in 2006 works at Eminent plaza 2nd floor.
When i meet her in the ktv,she veri wild.
but when we go hotel,she totally suck up.
No service quality at all.

I hv learn these lessons....................
Don't believe everything u hear.
Don't believe everything u see.

Looks & sounds r deceiving,but the action nvr lies.
Old 19-01-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Scarely she's really a transvestites tt y no bath no fj no etc.. Bro u got try attack her "below"?
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 20-01-2008, 04:02 AM
Samster

bo lah dat stupid gal dun allow me touch her bottom sian man, tot can feel if she wet anot haha, BOYCOTT HER VIET FJ VERY POOR LIAO CONFIRM VERY RARE GD N HARDWORKIN SERVICES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1