The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Wuhan PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
fake news to soil the good reputation of China?
i head from the prc massage girls working here that china is 100% support CCP
these girls donate big part of their tips here remit back to china to support China Add Oil
i think you must be pretty naive and brainwashed. .there is no such thing in this world as 100 percent support for any system or Government. thats the problem with China and CCP... they wont accept any form of criticism and take any of them as malicious and went on defensive and people like you danced to their tune instead of using your own common sense.
Old 30-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
fake news to soil the good reputation of China?
i head from the prc massage girls working here that china is 100% support CCP
these girls donate big part of their tips here remit back to china to support China Add Oil
what fake news.. those are people desperately trying to get to work and are stopped by the roadblock.. do you really need fake news to show people can be angry and upset for being unable to work and earn income and restriced for months ? are oyu really that brainwashed that you think only by propaganda that this thing will happen ? what kind of moron actually think an entire country will always 100 percenet agree and comply with everything a Govt do and say ? there will always be opposition. it is common part of human society and behaviour and although CPC want to enforce absolute control, which they did with all information flow, things will still happen.. if mainland Chinese are so obedient and scared of the system, you think people will dare to break the law and make fake eggs to sell ?

you dont want to believe a system that allow free flow of information in the democratic world but so easy to accept a Govt and system that control all flow of information and only allow one central source to determine what is reported ?? that make absolutely zero sense unless you are brainwashed.
Old 30-03-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=motodiary;19925939]i think you must be pretty naive and brainwashed. .there is no such thing in this world as 100 percent support for any system or Government.
================================================== ========
no i m not pretty, yes i m naive and stupid, i don't wash my brain but only my hair
as far as i know, even the prc girls working here as massage or prostitutes or kopitiam runner or dish collector, they ALL support CCP and President Xi

they think Trump is a actor, their President Xi is a savior, hero and true son of China
they are 100% stand behind CCP and President Xi
they brainwash? naive?
Old 30-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
what fake news.. those are people desperately trying to get to work and are stopped by the roadblock.. do you really need fake news to show people can be angry and upset for being unable to work and earn income and restriced for months ? are oyu really that brainwashed that you think only by propaganda that this thing will happen ? what kind of moron actually think an entire country will always 100 percenet agree and comply with everything a Govt do and say ? there will always be opposition. it is common part of human society and behaviour and although CPC want to enforce absolute control, which they did with all information flow, things will still happen.. if mainland Chinese are so obedient and scared of the system, you think people will dare to break the law and make fake eggs to sell ?
Quote:
]i think you must be pretty naive and brainwashed. .there is no such thing in this world as 100 percent support for any system or Government.
================================================

they think Trump is a actor, their President Xi is a savior, hero and true son of China
they brainwash? naive?

hey guys...have your say and enough then stop...mod do NOT want any prolonged arguments with flaming...will not hesitate to remove any post that have no value to sharing information to this city...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-03-2020 at 03:07 PM.
Old 30-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Before the current ban on foreigners. China subjected all foreign arrivals to 14 days quarantine. That already eats up your first 14 days in china .when you return to your home country from China. You have to be quarantined for another 14 days.��total time spent in quarantine is 28 days.china is also trying to stop their own citizens from returning from overseas to prevent second wave of coronavirus infections.
Welcome back bro MichaelWinn!
Thought you've retired already!

Yes the compulsory 14 days quarantine for foreigners/PRCs must be self funded!
No free lunch!

Please update more 'American Propaganda News".

Quote:
no i m not pretty, yes i m naive and stupid, i don't wash my brain but only my hair
as far as i know, even the prc girls working here as massage or prostitutes or kopitiam runner or dish collector, they ALL support CCP and President Xi

they brainwash? naive?
Yalor how can insult their great leader Winnie The Xi?
The hero and true son of China!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 30-03-2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old 30-03-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Post Wuhan COVID-19 Deaths May Be in Tens of Thousands, Data on Cremations Show

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ow/ar-BB11T0Vb

A stack of urns at a funeral home in Wuhan, the city's official cremation rates, and reports of an overwhelmed health care system have prompted speculation that Wuhan's real COVID-19 death toll could be in the tens of thousands—despite the Chinese government reporting 2,535 deaths from just over 50,000 coronavirus infections.

The coronavirus outbreak was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei in December 2019, before it then spread around the world, killing more than 33,000 globally as of Sunday. China's aggressive containment methods have slowed the virus domestically, with official new cases reported plummeting in the past few weeks. So far, Beijing has confirmed roughly 81,000 cases and 3,300 deaths, mostly in Wuhan, the epicenter of the virus' outbreak. But many people, including U.S. politicians have accused China of underplaying their real coronavirus death figure.

Their skepticism were sparked by Chinese officials' attempts to cover up the severity of the outbreak in the early stages—before the disease became widespread overseas—and the numerous revisions made to how domestic cases are counted. Wuhan's medical system was overwhelmed during the height of the outbreak in China, which further raises questions as to the officially reported 2,535 deaths.

In the fourth quarter of 2019, Wuhan also saw 56,007 cremations, a figure 1,583 higher than the fourth quarter of 2018, and 2,231 more than the fourth quarter of 2017, according to data released by the Wuhan civil affairs agency. In 2019, the Wuhan population grew by only 1.1 percent from 2018, according to a U.N. projection. These figures could indicate that the novel virus' emergence in December caused an increase in deaths—a trend that likely will have carried through to the first quarter of this year.

Photos began circulating across Chinese social media this week of urns arriving in the epicenter of the outbreak, after families who had lost loved ones to the novel coronavirus were instructed to pick up cremated ashes from one of the local funeral homes in the city. These images raised a fresh round of questions about the real coronavirus death toll in China, with domestic citizens and international critics using the number of urns to accuse the Chinese government of lying about their figures.

Newsweek reached out to the office of Chinese Ambassador to the United States Cui Tiankai via email for comment. The Chinese Foreign Ministry was also contacted for comment, but a response was not received in time for publication.

Trucks dropped off roughly 2,500 urns on both Wednesday and Thursday local time to one of the eight local funeral homes, a driver told Chinese media outlet Caixin. The news site also published another photo showing 3,500 urns stacked inside the facility. The number of urns that arrived in that one funeral home was far greater than the city's official overall death COVID-19 toll.

Some Wuhan residents estimate that the coronavirus death toll could be 26,000, based on the amount of urns being delivered and distributed across the city. Citizens on Chinese social media users have said that seven Wuhan funeral homes will likely distribute 3,500 urns per day on average from March 23 to April 4, which marks Qing Ming, the traditional tomb-sweeping festival. By that estimate, 42,000 urns would be given out in the 12-day period.

By minusing the expected deaths of roughly 16,000 in Wuhan, based on China's annual death rate over two and a half months, they estimate that the urns show that the coronavirus outbreak could have resulted in approximately 26,000 deaths. It is currently unclear, however, how many of the urns have been used.

Math based on urns, assumptions and social media isn't anything to go by. But it offers one estimation of the city's real death figure and further lends credence to the skepticism held by many of the accuracy of the Chinese government's officially reported Wuhan COVID-19 death tally.

Republican Senator Tom Cotton of Arkansas cited the urn deliveries on Sunday to accuse China of misrepresenting the impact of the virus. "A *single mortuary* in Wuhan reportedly ordered more urns in two days than the Chinese Communist Party has reported total deaths in the whole country," he tweeted. "I'm sure you're shocked by evidence of Chinese lies."
Old 30-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;19926385][QUOTE=pakpak2001;19926357]
hey guys..
================================================== =======
OK bro, Peace!
i was just feedback wat the china girls say to me, until this chap come along calling me naive brainwashed.
Anyway, I will stop here & respect u bro.
PEACE!
Old 30-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan COVID-19 Deaths May Be in Tens of Thousands, Data on Cremations Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ow/ar-BB11T0Vb

In the fourth quarter of 2019, Wuhan also saw 56,007 cremations, a figure 1,583 higher than the fourth quarter of 2018, and 2,231 more than the fourth quarter of 2017, according to data released by the Wuhan civil affairs agency. In 2019, the Wuhan population grew by only 1.1 percent from 2018, according to a U.N. projection. These figures could indicate that the novel virus' emergence in December caused an increase in deaths—a trend that likely will have carried through to the first quarter of this year.

Trucks dropped off roughly 2,500 urns on both Wednesday and Thursday local time to one of the eight local funeral homes, a driver told Chinese media outlet Caixin. The news site also published another photo showing 3,500 urns stacked inside the facility. The number of urns that arrived in that one funeral home was far greater than the city's official overall death COVID-19 toll.

Some Wuhan residents estimate that the coronavirus death toll could be 26,000, based on the amount of urns being delivered and distributed across the city. Citizens on Chinese social media users have said that seven Wuhan funeral homes will likely distribute 3,500 urns per day on average from March 23 to April 4, which marks Qing Ming, the traditional tomb-sweeping festival. By that estimate, 42,000 urns would be given out in the 12-day period.
Dunno what the writer writing also . .. hahaha

- one quarter mati 50+K ?? so monthly close to 20K ppl mati loh. one day abt 600+ ppl die loh.
- Wuhan population grew by 1.1%, not related to death.
- qing ming distribute urn ??? hmmm.... confuse.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

- one quarter mati 50+K ?? so monthly close to 20K ppl mati loh. one day abt 600+ ppl die loh.
Writer assumed all deaths due to COVID 19, no other causes such as cancer, etc as he have no access to medical records.
Chinese in wuhan who gave the information for a fee to the writer may inflate the number for a bigger fee in return.

Chinese like American will do whatever that is in their favour to glorify themselves, which is called politics
Old 30-03-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Writer assumed all deaths due to COVID 19, no other causes such as cancer, etc as he have no access to medical records.
Chinese in wuhan who gave the information for a fee to the writer may inflate the number for a bigger fee in return.

Chinese like American will do whatever that is in their favour to glorify themselves, which is called politics
ya loh, read alr also blur...like tht also call writer...hahaha

KNN, i gv stats better . .. . here:

We singaporean, base on our PAP gov... hahahaha... should be more chun.
In singapore. stats n fig.
- first few cases in sg were from the prc, imported i think 17 - 18 of them, most in jan.
- thn follow by singaporean from huebi evacuated i think 5 - 6 of them.
total of not more than 25 imported cases. the last case was abt 1.5 months ago.
- we keep having local transmission since feb, now in march, even higher, i wont be surprise is foreigners ( not prc ) keep coming and giving to us since mid feb.
- in march, so many imported cases from europe, uk n usa. wth

so base on the abv stats, the west really been doing a very lousy job.
so when ppl screw up, they like to pt fingers...hahaha. on average, asian countries do much better ( other than a couple of our neigbours, likely poh kay siao, or not testing enough )

haha
Old 30-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
i was just feedback wat the china girls say to me, until this chap come along calling me naive brainwashed.
No worries I'm also a victim of being brainwashed by "American Propaganda"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

Old 31-03-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Returning Singapore residents (i.e. Singapore citizens, permanent residents) will be issued with a 14-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) upon entry into Singapore.

Travellers with travel history within the last 14 days to Hubei province of Mainland China will be issued Quarantine Order (QO).

From 27 March 2020, 0900 hours, all travellers must submit a health declaration via the SG Arrival Card e-Service before proceeding with immigration clearance
Old 01-04-2020, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am already missing China.

I never believe in any China statistics even though I stayed in china for so many years and love staying there. This is their culture and it will never change. They beautify and “massage” the numbers to suit their faces....

Many of my china friends idolize Xi but many Chinese bros and I missed Jiang more. Bcos Jiang let us have places to play while Xi only his elite team can play (when Xi was the governor of Xiamen, he was a cheong king).

Last few years the price of girls really shot up 10 folds, and the frequency of YanDa is killing the mood too....

Missed the china of 2004.....haiz.....
Old 01-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic View Post
I am already missing China.

I never believe in any China statistics even though I stayed in china for so many years and love staying there. This is their culture and it will never change. They beautify and “massage” the numbers to suit their faces....

Many of my china friends idolize Xi but many Chinese bros and I missed Jiang more. Bcos Jiang let us have places to play while Xi only his elite team can play (when Xi was the governor of Xiamen, he was a cheong king).

Last few years the price of girls really shot up 10 folds, and the frequency of YanDa is killing the mood too....

Missed the china of 2004.....haiz.....
back thn, everything not ex.

wuhan thn, was one of the harder place to get girls, as compare to the coastal n southern province. but nevertheless, still manage to get a good share of it.. shiok... now, action only remain in my head. haha

after this virus thingy .. . china will definately emerge much stronger and recover much faster...hmmm... beyond our reach alr. rest of the western world, i think econ wise, still half handicap in the next couple of years.

Last edited by langpalang; 01-04-2020 at 01:18 PM.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/chinese-sc...082110720.html

Chinese scientists seeking potential COVID-19 treatment find 'effective' antibodies
By Martin Quin Pollard
Reuters
1 April 2020, 4:21 pm GMT+8

BEIJING (Reuters) - A team of Chinese scientists has isolated several antibodies that it says are "extremely effective" at blocking the ability of the new coronavirus to enter cells, which eventually could be helpful in treating or preventing COVID-19.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1