The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Ya @ SoapLoad 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yes sir mine room beside my car

Kan si Lang song
Seem like you having good time eating jap food in this house.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Xiao Ya @ SoapLoad 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Seem like you having good time eating jap food in this house.
my nihon style gl soapland

sibay song song gao Jurong
Old 11-10-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my nihon style gl soapland

sibay song song gao Jurong
Seems like I need to switch base liao.
Old 11-10-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Xiao Ya @ SoapLoad 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Seems like I need to switch base liao.
Nihon ichiban desu
Old 12-10-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L1608

She’s been quite well known and reviewed already but anyways FR for Jiao Jiao.

L16H06 Jiao Jiao (Looks & body: A- / Service: A+) : https://sammyboy.online/showthread...=#post22705695
Old 12-10-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Craigbuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's quite alot of hype about Jiao Jiao. But my experience with her sometime ago was just so so. Not much action except for a basic catbath that revolved mainly around frenching and BJ. that was despite taking the 1 hour course.

I won't go so far to say it was a bad session. Better than some PRC but just not worth an RTF. Maybe it's just a lack of chemistry between us. After all, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
She’s been quite well known and reviewed already but anyways FR for Jiao Jiao.

L16H06 Jiao Jiao (Looks & body: A- / Service: A+) : https://sammyboy.online/showthread...=#post22705695
Old 12-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigbuster View Post
There's quite alot of hype about Jiao Jiao. But my experience with her sometime ago was just so so. Not much action except for a basic catbath that revolved mainly around frenching and BJ. that was despite taking the 1 hour course.

I won't go so far to say it was a bad session. Better than some PRC but just not worth an RTF. Maybe it's just a lack of chemistry between us. After all, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Indeed bro, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. Her foreplay is v long and prolly more for dfk and bj lovers. Everyone has a v diff preference, have to keep trial and error till u find the one that ticks all the boxes. Haha eg for me, speckies are no go, also generally find overly sweet SYTs with firm bodies unskilled and boring. Prefer sluts . Cheers and have fun!
Old 12-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Just tried Jiao Jiao. Her service is very good compared to many, but she is accommodating, dont like long foreplay can always tell her. Can take long FJ.
Extended 30mins. massage me and chatted abit. Can see that she willing to improve herself to make customer happy. A gem and pls treat her well

Also 2 new girls start work tml, 13/10/23, quite tall according to Jiao Jiao , 165 and 170
Old 12-10-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Just tried Jiao Jiao. Her service is very good compared to many, but she is accommodating, dont like long foreplay can always tell her. Can take long FJ.
Extended 30mins. massage me and chatted abit. Can see that she willing to improve herself to make customer happy. A gem and pls treat her well

Also 2 new girls start work tml, 13/10/23, quite tall according to Jiao Jiao , 165 and 170
This is what jiaojiao is about. honestly she aint the really pretty type and
whatever services she provides, you can get from other WL as well.
But her attitude is what differentiate her from the rest. she is happy
to please her customer (like boyfriend) which in turn creates another level of intimacy.
(tho it's the same for every customer)
in short, she's pleaser, real of fake, is secondary.

By the way, tall gals seems like the new trend in GL yah
Old 13-10-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1962tt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which gal in this house can paint?Thankyou🙏
Old 14-10-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
After several months of bed sex finally we moved on to Soapy Massage

Am surprised that she is so professional on air mattress

Can’t believe that she can preform like Japanese Soapland standard

Really value for money cos we don’t have to fly JPN to receive such treatment

The most sensual is Pussy Grinding…this is really awesome

Beware cos you might have slipped it inside unknowingly
I'm gonna try this one, I especially like the "slipped in inside unknowingly".

Soapland in Japan is not #1 lol. I've tried Nuru in Japan, BKK and soapy in other places, it's better in BKK cuz the girls can be more wild and active. But the gfe and FJ experience its ymmv. Someday I'm gonna get my ML to do Nuru for me at home .
Old 14-10-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Lorong 16 House 8
Jing Jing
C cup with suckable portruding nipple, quite fair skin, small eyes, mole on nose, petite small size slim, tight pussy
Jia Jia
small size girl, fair, girl next door, 2 tattoos on her body. Full body cat bath, accommodation to positions, cow girl pump you fast
Wa Wa
Surgically-augmented C cup with pale pink nips, fair skin, BBBJ and AR, DFK
Bei Bei
Rare Hokkien MILF, Natural 38C copper with pencil easer nipples…nice to suck, french like long lost lovers really nice DFK, pussy grip on my little brother
Xiao Ya
C cup with brownish red nips which are quite huge, Smooth fair creamy skin, DFK, superb service
Jiao Jiao
C cup natural small beige nipples, nice DFK with soft lips, deep throat BBBJ in shower and on bed but hold your fire, soft spoken, fair skin
Bing Bing
Yue Yue
Duo Duo
Fang Fang
Old 14-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I'm gonna try this one, I especially like the "slipped in inside unknowingly".

" ops! i think went in "
" then how ? " ..
Old 14-10-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Xiao Ya @ SoapLoad 1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
" ops! i think went in "
" then how ? " ..
make sure got cash card inside IU before gantry

else pay surcharge plus fine 10
Old 14-10-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

saw this review and went to try today.
truly superb services. but soapy bed really a lot time spent.
really value for money.

Quote:
After several months of bed sex finally we moved on to Soapy Massage

Am surprised that she is so professional on air mattress

After we wash clean clean

She wash inflatable mattress and cover it with plastic sheet

I carefully lie down and she covered my whole body with foam

Then she started off with the exfoliation scrub from neck to toes

From back to front sibay shiok

Rinse off all dead skin

She proceed to suction cat bath for my whole body