The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
taka77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Emmanuelle & Poisedon

Any new updates on this two joints? ..........
Old 30-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Any brothers had been to these joints recently, any update? Thanks
Old 08-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
happysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm ready to try end of the year.

i went to the website. the place look so highclass
afraid there might be extra charges..
will there be extra charges??

in this page of the website http://www.poseidon2000.com/TH/services/showcase.html
the service prices hahha dun understand.
any bro can help?

Code 1xx, 2xx 2,000 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code 3xx 2,200 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code Vxx 2,500 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Foreigner customers additional 500 Baht/round
For Cabin Suites additional 400 Baht
For Corner Suites additional 300 Baht
Old 08-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happysex
i'm ready to try end of the year.

i went to the website. the place look so highclass
afraid there might be extra charges..
will there be extra charges??

in this page of the website http://www.poseidon2000.com/TH/services/showcase.html
the service prices hahha dun understand.
any bro can help?

Code 1xx, 2xx 2,000 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code 3xx 2,200 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Code Vxx 2,500 Baht/round/2 hrs.

Foreigner customers additional 500 Baht/round
For Cabin Suites additional 400 Baht
For Corner Suites additional 300 Baht
Bro. I believe this is with reference to the WLs in the 'fishtank' located on the 2nd floor. As the fishtank is quite long and can seat sometimes over 100 MP girls they are rightfully split into their varying price range of 3 groups.

Those seated on yr left will be 2k bht, those seated in the centre is 2.2k bht (slightly fresher meat perhaps!!) and those on your extreme left is the 2.5k bht category!!

Not sure abt cabin suite and corner suites prices bec i tot the rooms are all std one so perhaps it means if u wanna book a room if u have 2 or 3 bros going cheonging togehter. The Foreigner 'surcharge' is standard one for all angmor! pay extra if u are Angmor or Indian me think and is standard practice in all MPs in bkk!!
Cheers and hv fun!! hehe
Old 08-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longgun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlau
Bro. I believe this is with reference to the WLs in the 'fishtank' located on the 2nd floor. As the fishtank is quite long and can seat sometimes over 100 MP girls they are rightfully split into their varying price range of 3 groups.

Those seated on yr left will be 2k bht, those seated in the centre is 2.2k bht (slightly fresher meat perhaps!!) and those on your extreme left is the 2.5k bht category!!

Not sure abt cabin suite and corner suites prices bec i tot the rooms are all std one so perhaps it means if u wanna book a room if u have 2 or 3 bros going cheonging togehter. The Foreigner 'surcharge' is standard one for all angmor! pay extra if u are Angmor or Indian me think and is standard practice in all MPs in bkk!!
Cheers and hv fun!! hehe
surcharge for ang mo and indians? This is new to me. But what's the reason for this surcharge? for indians i understand, because the girls don't really like to service indians. They probably need to be paid more to agree to serve the indians. But for the ang mo, I don't understand. Because they are more loaded? Can't be, the Japanese are the most loaded and they have no surcharge.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun
surcharge for ang mo and indians? This is new to me. But what's the reason for this surcharge? for indians i understand, because the girls don't really like to service indians. They probably need to be paid more to agree to serve the indians. But for the ang mo, I don't understand. Because they are more loaded? Can't be, the Japanese are the most loaded and they have no surcharge.
bro. how to explain to you? Same same like go GL charge locals all same price but angmor or other tourist got diff pr. This kind of price discrimination clearly spelt out in all MP in BKK. Surcharge for angmor or "farangs". Maybi bec wat i think onli hor, is that angmor one "bigger', so angmor more hairy on their body or angmor got angmor BO so more kangkor for the thai girls or angmor more demanding in sex etc etc.

Japanese no surcharge, even Koreans bec they are same same ASIANs !!! Hope the above clarifies!! Cheers!
Old 09-09-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longgun
bro. how to explain to you? Same same like go GL charge locals all same price but angmor or other tourist got diff pr. This kind of price discrimination clearly spelt out in all MP in BKK. Surcharge for angmor or "farangs". Maybi bec wat i think onli hor, is that angmor one "bigger', so angmor more hairy on their body or angmor got angmor BO so more kangkor for the thai girls or angmor more demanding in sex etc etc.

Japanese no surcharge, even Koreans bec they are same same ASIANs !!! Hope the above clarifies!! Cheers!
Old 09-09-2006, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
livedinpeace is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to E on Tuesday while on a week holidays with my fren,wow there got many range to choose from 2k body massage with chubby big breast,2.1k was normal massage with slightly pretty gals and high class and chio one was 2.5k which category with S and M one 2.9k with jacuzzi facility so took the 2.9k since seldom enjoy it over here not bad.Went to Ceasar to look c look c wow there the expensive one 3k but the gal really look like a model.Now back to sg got to rest and work hard liao due to sign too many with card.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

gharibo27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday and today, I went to 3 MPs: Nataree, Emmanuel and Poseidon.

Nataree:
Went there yesterday night. It's one of the few MPs in BKK that provide body massages with a big choice of ladies. As soon as you go in, you will see the fish tank. All girls on the left side are providing body massage and they are all at 2000 baht. There are also many sidelines available from 2200 to 3000 baht.
I chose Nok (#36) from the fish tank.
Looks: 8 (she has a typical Thai face. If you would like to fuck a typical thai girl, she's the one)
Body: 7.5 (boobs OK, nice ass)
Body massage: 7
BJ: 7
FJ: 7 (allow 2 shots!)
Moaning: 7
Room: 6 (old and a little dirty, but still acceptable)
Overall: 8
Damage: 2000 baht
Very friendly and service oriented. She's working hard to please and allow 2 shots.

Emmanuel:
Went there today (saturday) at 5:30pm and it was my first time.
Not so many girls in the fish tanks and about 5 sidelines.
I chose Ya from the sideline. She's a University student and told me that she's new to the business (only 3 days).
Looks: 8 (very cute)
Body: 8 (Big boobs and nice ass)
Body massage: None
BJ: 7
FJ: 8
Moaning: 10
Room: 8 (Nice decor and clean room)
Damage: 2900 baht
She tried her best to please and said that she just got a briefing of what to do 3 days ago for 4 hours. When I fingered her, she was all wet, and it looks like she enjoyed the fuck (or she's a very good actor!).

Poseidon:
Went there today after Emmanuel at 7:30pm. There was a big number of girls in the fish tanks at 2000 baht. Only few at 2200 and 2500 baht.
It has been 2 years since I last and I wanted to give a try again.
Only soapy massage is provided.
I chose Nat, she was in the 2200 baht category.
Looks: 9 (very cute)
Body: 10 (Slim, nice ass and big boobs)
Body massage: None
BJ: 9 (very good)
FJ: 7
Moaning: 7
Room: 9 (Nice decor, nice atmosphere)
Overall: 7
Damage: 2200 baht
Not so talkative and not so girlfriendly. She was just doing her job. But the fact that she was very cute with a very nice body made me horny. When fucking her. Her moaning was also good.

Conclusion:
All 3 MPs are OK. I have got good service in all 3 MPs. It all depends on the girl you choose.
However, I have never got any Exceptional service in any MPs. When I say exceptional service, it means: very nice looks, nice body, good FJ, allowing frenching, fingering, 2 shots and being naturally girlfriendly.
If you have ever experience an exceptional service from any girls, I would appreciate if you could share your experience, her name, number and price. Thanks!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

1 question, is the std 2 shots or need to nego? went to poisedon last month by only 1 shot.

Any bro interested to go next weekend with me and another bro?
Old 10-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic
1 question, is the std 2 shots or need to nego? went to poisedon last month by only 1 shot.

It depends on the girls. You need to tell the Papasan before selecting the girl. He will introduce you the girls that do 2 shots.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 18
JaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJaoChoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Some can some cannot. Some will ask for more money.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

knn...u station BKK so long still dun know tiu!!!!!

if u ask for it b4 everything start sure have lah
if let thing go by naturally sometime have sometime not
but dun 4get tips lah
Old 10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Samster

Today, feeling horny, I went to Emmanuelle again at 4:30pm. I was looking for a nice body massage, but not so many girls available. Only 3 girls for body massage, and 7-8 girls for soapy massage. I looked at the sideline and one girl caught my eyes. Her name is Nat (# M81), however, I wanted a body massage, so I decided to go and check Nataree first. When I reached Nataree, there were much more girls available for the body massage and so many sidelines. I think about 30 girls! But it was also very crowded. I don't know why, but Nataree has been very popular for the last 2-3 weeks. Whenever I go there, it's always crowded.

So, I decided to go back to Emmanuelle to avoid the crowd, and went for Nat (#M81). She's new and has been there for 10 days only. She told me that she previously worked at Amsterdam.
I paid the 2900 baht and the papasan promised me a very good service...

Here's the summary:
Name: Nat (#M81)
Face: 8 (white skin, chinese/thai look)
Body: 9 (big boobs, nice body shape)
Frenching: No (but allowed kissing on the mouth)
CBJ: 8 (nice feeling!)
FJ: 8
Moaning: 8
Damage: 2900 baht + drinks (100 baht)
She has a nice personality, and tried to please me. During the FJ, she licked my whole body and suck my nipple. It was a nice feeling. I took her in many positions and came after 10 minutes. The idea to fuck a girl with such a nice body made me so horny that I could not hold anymore.
The service was overall good. Nothing exceptional, but good.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Emmanuelle & Poisedon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigato
I just returned from Bangkok 2 days ago and would like to share my FR on Emmanuelle. When I went in, my eyes straight away caught sight of No. A23, a 21 year old sweet and beautiful girl in the 2,900baht category. Good luck!
Hi Arigato,
I tried to find No A23, but every time I go there, she's not there. Which day and at what time did you have her?
Also, is she a sideline or you selected her from the fishtank?

I'm searching for exceptional service here, but have never got full satisfaction yet.

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1