The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Having one double room and two single rooms over one man three women, it could have been the KNNBCCB Gog takes one single room, Janice being the boss to take another single room while the other two take the double room.
Anyway, many ladies tend to think they are smart, especially the ones from our coast, the reality is, they can be quite dumb sometimes if not every time. Lol.
Old 10-07-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Lionel Ritchie: All Night Long

Da Da, ooooh
Well, my friends, the time has come
To raise the roof and have some fun
Throw away the work to be done
Let the music play on (play on, play on, play on...)
Everybody sing, everybody dance
Lose yourself in wild romance
We're going to Party, Karamu, Fiesta, forever
Come on and sing along!
I'm blue da-be-dee-da-be -dahhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Just remembered here, will Lindi interogate Penny during the night
They took 2 rooms on their own, 1 each leh, how to interrogate? Penny and Lindi are so opposites of each other. I doubt they can click.

Lindi is not the motherly kind to friends, or maybe overly motherly... LOL What am I saying?

I mean Lindi probably won't be a mother hen to Penny. Penny would probably just not make any small talk since she's more reserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Having one double room and two single rooms over one man three women, it could have been the KNNBCCB Gog takes one single room, Janice being the boss to take another single room while the other two take the double room.
Anyway, many ladies tend to think they are smart, especially the ones from our coast, the reality is, they can be quite dumb sometimes if not every time. Lol.
Ya, I suggested it, but if Lindi gets one room, Janice & Penny shares one, I'll probably only get to fuck Lindi if I'm lucky. Penny and Janice if they take turns to come, I'm dead.

So I quickly suggested to share with Janice while the ladies have their private rooms.

It's safer, at least Janice is more sporting now, and I don't want to share a room with Lindi. She's good for a fuck, but not good for loving.

Penny......lack of initiative and fun, so I guess the wiser choice is Janice.

The better of them 3.
Old 10-07-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Good Monday, hate the traffic but nonetheless, need to work.

Short one, trying to finish Day 10 ...

------------------------

gog: You shower first.

Janice just stopped there and looked at me giving me a puzzled look.

gog: Why.... that.... look..... ?

J(anice): Nothing...

Janice shrugged her shoulders and started walking to the bathroom. I stood there...HOSEH (alright - in hokkien), she never close the door!

I was feeling excited, and walked over and poked out my face through the side of the door and looking. Janice was slowly undressing ignoring my staring.

Quickly, I also undressed and walked over to her.

gog: I want...

Honestly 3 times in a day, I think the maximum I can go that time, was 4, but will be rather sore.

J: You everyday also want, since when you don't want?

gog: You so pretty, everyday want is normal ma.

J: Bad man.

gog: Good man...

I kissed Janice and tuned her 'radios'. Sex was pleasurable I remember. I took pretty long to shoot due to my expended round with Penny during the ride but Janice didn't suspect a thing.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

CCB Gog, you are not only blessed to find Janice, but 3 rather dumb and trusting babes.
They are so naive to think it's normal for you to share a room with Janice. Even if you guys are very religious, even if you are blood brother and sister, it's also not convenient for two of you to share a common room.
Btw, how old were you then? To do 4 shots a day, especially not over 24 hours, even if you were a hot blooded 20 something, also not that shiok liao. Multiple rounds in a day, the best is usually the 1st two rounds, anything more thereafter, it's just to clock the number and man's ego.
Also, Janice and Lindi are both MILF, they didn't even realise a big drop in your sperm volume? Especially if it's CIM? Sibei dumb for them both, deserved to be cheated by the CCB Gog.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
CCB Gog, you are not only blessed to find Janice, but 3 rather dumb and trusting babes.
They are so naive to think it's normal for you to share a room with Janice. Even if you guys are very religious, even if you are blood brother and sister, it's also not convenient for two of you to share a common room.
Btw, how old were you then? To do 4 shots a day, especially not over 24 hours, even if you were a hot blooded 20 something, also not that shiok liao. Multiple rounds in a day, the best is usually the 1st two rounds, anything more thereafter, it's just to clock the number and man's ego.
Also, Janice and Lindi are both MILF, they didn't even realise a big drop in your sperm volume? Especially if it's CIM? Sibei dumb for them both, deserved to be cheated by the CCB Gog.
A guy's age is a secret leh how can you ask me that?

I'm guessing people are too trusting, too believing and judge us as pure and good that we're incapable of having anything happening even if we were to share a room, or it would have long happened?

I don't have a sister but it's pretty common siblings share rooms on holidays to save $, I've gone on a trip with 3 other casual friends (2f + 1m) and we shared the room on two double beds, no issues.

Not say it's for everybody, but at least for myself, there were no issues in that.

There's enough cum, but it won't be a load like 10-20ml, but there's always cum, it's not like I always give them a huge load each time, you get more if you edge longer and foreplay longer.

Try it.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Good Tuesday!

Got interrupted finishing up my story yesterday, will try to get to it today.

----------------------------------

Day 7

Counting down to head back home, time passes after whenever we are enjoying no?

Woke up with Janice naked next to me, it was a good sleep, teased each other in the bathroom while we washed up. Janice was ticklish as I jabbed her sides.

Went to meet the group, visited some sights, shall not bore you folks what we did, the usual, did some shopping, went to Mont Blanc looked for my wallet, bought some stuff for my family. Janice bought a chanel bag... ... ... why the '...'? Guess who paid for it? *sobs*. Janice also got some card pouches for her family & in-laws, expensive shopping!!!

Lindi was a big spender, I'm guessing her husband keeps her happy that way with an all-expenses-paid credit card. She might be good and well off, but her body's needs are not taken care of.

Penny didn't get anything, but she was window shopping along with us. I snuck a bottega wallet into her bag, it quite suits her, brown, zippered, elongated design, feminine, similar to what she was using.

Penny didn't realise it until we got back to the hotel.

*DING* My WA rang.

P(enny): Did you put something into my bag?

gog: Who, what?

I ended my message with a smiley.

P: This is too expensive as a gift, I can't accept it.

gog: Not from me, must be from an admirer. Somebody probably adores you enough to want you to have it. You should be happy and glad.

P: You are so nice, you know that?

gog: I've always been nice, even to friends.

I didn't want to type more than that, I just put the emphasis on "friends", I don't want her to think I want more than just fuck friends. How she inteprets is not my problem. As long as I made myself clear on this. I doubt Penny is the sticky sort as well.

P: Thank you.

gog: You're welcome.

P: I'll buy you something next time.

gog: Save your money, be a good friend to me, that will be more than enough.

That's all on my WA for that day.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post

gog: Save your money, be a good friend to me, that will be more than enough.

That's all on my WA for that day.

Good friend.. with benefits, that is 🤣
Old 11-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Good friend.. with benefits, that is 🤣
That's the whole idea, no?
Old 11-07-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Good noon. Spent the last 2 hours finishing the trip and penning down the ending.

Apologies if the ending feels like repeated and a broken record. I don't know how to put in the feelings and emotions I had when we broke up.

I'll try to proof read longer and post faster so that I can share the ending to my story.

It should end within this week or faster if I can post faster.

Thank you for the support all

----------------------------------------------------------

Night time was just Janice and me again, soaking in the tub, talking about ourselves, Janice laid back on my chest while we squeezed in the small tub and wasting water.

Love making was slow that night, with Janice starting off with blow job, then I finished off inside her pussy.

2 more days and we'll be heading home.

Day 8

Awkward, but not awkward. Reached the lobby after breakfast, everybody was packed, another 2 nights and we'll be calling it a trip. Another 4 hours train ride to final location.

Was it Munich or Frankfurt? I can't remember, but either one, we didn't fly back from Zurich for sure.

Nothing eventful on the train, would be nice to be fucking Lindi in the train for all to see and applause, kind of like a fetish, showing her off to people while she gets an orgasm.

Went to hotel, left our luggage there, did some messaging, updating to our families/friends, and out we went.

Spent the noon around the old town, visiting forts/churches and concentration camps, was quite a gloomy day I remember, so the visits to places were thereabouts nice and cool.

We had to take bus, and I tried to flag a bus from the wrong direction, too used to Singapore's RHD. The bus driver was giving me a puzzling look and probably go 'asians' and ignored me to continue driving since I'm on the wrong side of the road to begin with.

Janice laughed and so did the rest. I hate her. Not that hate, just... felt bullied with Janice.

Went for pizza dinner, kind of 100% regret, their pizza is not just 12 inches, I think it was 16 inches? The ladies naturally couldn't finish theirs, the guys almost puked, not forgetting the starters we had with soup and beer, gosh!!!!!!!!

There was plenty of food left, we asked for doggy bag to take away as we didn't want to waste the food. I could at max handle half of my own pizza. Big mistake to order 1 pizza each without verifying the size.

Weather turned cool, the team wanted to go back and rest I wanted to walk off the dinner. We broke off outside the restaurant, and I wanted to walk down the street for a distance and back.

Cars were parked along the streets, not too brightly lit by lamps but a good cold walk will burn some of the food. I reached the hotel after like 40mins. My phone automatically connected to the WiFi and all the messages started to pour in. I saw the notifications from Janice, Lindi, Penny.

Never have I been in such a dilemma, of having so many options at the same time, in a restricted place, and not sure which one to go for. Janice - fucked her two nights in a row. Lindi, haven't fucked her for a few days. Penny, well, boring for now, she's not a pleaser, and too limited time to teach her while fucking her.

Would be nice in this weather to release some hot cum into a girl. Walking walking... I just turned to Lindi's door and pressed on the doorbell.

The door opened in a while with Lindi actually standing there in a towel with her hair dripping wet.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
A guy's age is a secret leh how can you ask me that?

I'm guessing people are too trusting, too believing and judge us as pure and good that we're incapable of having anything happening even if we were to share a room, or it would have long happened?

I don't have a sister but it's pretty common siblings share rooms on holidays to save $, I've gone on a trip with 3 other casual friends (2f + 1m) and we shared the room on two double beds, no issues.

Not say it's for everybody, but at least for myself, there were no issues in that.

There's enough cum, but it won't be a load like 10-20ml, but there's always cum, it's not like I always give them a huge load each time, you get more if you edge longer and foreplay longer.

Try it.
To each its own. As mentioned just thought you were lucky to have met the three of them. This is just an understatement. I am quite sure after them, there were other willing victims and slaves, by your kungfu and acting skill. Could even fake as a virgin. You deserved to get the Golden Horse acting award lor.
Technically, even after shooting several shots, a normal man would still have some, just that not likely to be as enjoyable as the first and second shot. Anything thereafter, at least for me, it's just my ego.
Old 12-07-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
To each its own. As mentioned just thought you were lucky to have met the three of them. This is just an understatement. I am quite sure after them, there were other willing victims and slaves, by your kungfu and acting skill. Could even fake as a virgin. You deserved to get the Golden Horse acting award lor.
Technically, even after shooting several shots, a normal man would still have some, just that not likely to be as enjoyable as the first and second shot. Anything thereafter, at least for me, it's just my ego.
LOL... did I say something wrong? I hope I didn't make any thing tense or sound horrid in my reply.

There are other girls I've had, I'm no casanova but mostly I think it's the way I portray myself and talk to people making them comfortable and eventually opening up?

I didn't fake as a vigrin leh, I just say... I also don't know, it just happens LOL...

It's enjoyable as the foreplay, watching the lady squirm and enjoy and finally shooting out, it's less enjoyable and more tiring towards the end, but still, enjoyable if there's a good foreplay and build up
Old 12-07-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Update for Wed

-----------------

L(indi): I suspected it was you, come in, let me finish my shower and dry my hair, will be right with you.

It's amazing how you can let a girl go back 30-40 minutes before you, get to shower and still not finished within that time frame.

I just undressed myself, got onto her bed and spreaded my legs in an inverse V shape towards the TV. I flipped channels and found something nice to settle on.

Admittedly, the dinner is too filling and I dozed off while waiting for Lindi.

Felt something pleasurable stirring me and I moaned myself awake. Opening my eyes, I saw Lindi between my legs, mouth over my cock rubbing it and licking my balls. She's always such a good sport, (unlike Janice who needs encouragement).

Closing my eyes, I leaned back again and Lindi continued her stimulation of my cock, masturbating me with her hands and mouth. I raised a foot to her shoulder and pushed her away.

Lindi looked up smiled... and she crawled back to my cock again and obediently suckled on it. Repeated it a few times but each time she crawled back. Fuck, she's always so good to bully, so needy. She'd lick below my skin, twirl around the base of the head and tickle my pee hole.

L: Can I have your cock, please?

gog: No, you are not worthy.

L: Sorry...

Lindi went on with her mouth and before long, my body shook and I unloaded into her mouth. She took it all in, without complains and came by to cuddle next to me. We both dozed off after that.

Woke up eventually, saw my watch, 4.30am (I think). I went to the toilet took a pee and came back. Seeing Lindi in a lacy satin nightgown was suddenly a turn on. Morning wood? Maybe.

Pulled her gown up from her legs, exposing her pussy. I tried to get in. In the process, she jolted awake and looked at me. Might have forgotten we slept together last night.

Rubbing her eyes slightly and sitting up, I spread her legs with no objections from her.

gog: Do you want my cock now?

L: Always.. please.

I penetrated her, she was a bit dry, but soon she was wet with stimulation, it was missionary position, I usually fuck Lindi like a slut, you folks read and know I'm always dominating her and treating her like some fuck meat. Today was another weird day I fucked her body to body like married couple.

Kissing her neck, biting it while my lower body thrusted her pussy hard, with each thrust, her fingernails pressed on my back. The reaction should mean that I'm fucking her right. She hugged me tight while I fucked her.

Feeling the rush, I was trying to hold back but eventually little gog will give in and I cummed right into her pussy. Lindi grabbed me tightly while I let loose the waves of sperm into her pussy.

I had to tap on her arms around my back a few times before she finally let go and I could pull my cock out of her. Sat on the bed rested for a while before I dressed up and left.

Lindi just crawled back into the bed, and dozed off. I like how she is, never sticky and never too demanding, fuck and go.

Checked my phone with a few thousand messages from Janice (kidding). I quickly replied her last one, telling her I reached back to hotel and my battery was flat and I didn't realise; just woke up to go toilet and saw the messages. No reply from her, hope she doesn't kill me...

Day 9 - Last day

Mood was a bit stale, everybody was lethargic, reality is sinking soon, tomorrow is airport day. We arranged for limousine to get all of us to the aiport after breakfast. I paid for Janice and Penny without being asked to. I'm used to paying for Janice anyway. Penny was all apologetic but I assured her it's alright as this expenditure wasn't a planned one. It's small money any way.

We were just lazy to find our way to the airport and decided to hire a ride, no not fake taxi LOL!

Went to Koln, visited the church there, and HardRock Cafe. The ladies went into a shirt shopping frenzy, I stood outside, took pictures of the street, and everything I could to remember the place.

Europe's mainly about rustic places, old churches, towns and all. The church wasn't very fancy but it was nice.

Headed back early to continue shopping for last minute purchases - food, luxury items, etc.

Dinner was full of chatting, alcohol and also photo-taking. The hotel staff helped us in taking photos, posing and much fun was derived in the process.

In the midst of it, Lindi passed me a HRC bag.
Old 12-07-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Done reading and vetting this part.

-------------------------------

L(indi): For you, thanks for the 'time'.

It was a HRC tee-shirt. I still have it. Thanked her, hugged her shoulder and took a photo with daggers from Janice's eyes. I quickly let go when she saw us taking a selfie and I was preparing excuses for later when she talks to me.

Quickly, I grabbed Penny too and took a selfie, and look like we were close friends. Penny's more shy, but still gave a 'v' sign with me while taking pic.

No commotion from Janice or fights, phew. Lucky me. Never again, will I go on a trip with so many fuck friends.

9+ we all decided to call it a night. Everybody wants to (re)pack their bags since it's the final leg, lots of re-arranging to do.

*DING...........DONG* Ok, it's freaking irritating. LOL!

I opened the door and saw Janice standing there.

gog: Come in my dear.

*SWOOOSH*, her feet gently kicked my shin.

gog: Ow ow ow! Why you abuse me??

J: Who ask you to be so close to Lindi, you like her is it?

Here we go again... the vinegar smell is strong again. Before I could argue with her, her hands reached out a plastic bag - also from HRC. Is that...
Old 13-07-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:
Done reading and vetting this part.

-------------------------------

J: Who ask you to be so close to Lindi, you like her is it?

Here we go again... the vinegar smell is strong again. Before I could argue with her, her hands reached out a plastic bag - also from HRC. Is that...
she probably knew something , but since she is married , all she be is jealous .

HRC collection lol
Old 13-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

CCB Gog, no worries lah. Maybe it's the sour grape in me talking.
Ya sure, you didn't fake as a virgin, you just outright lied and could even pretended not know to how to use a condom. Hmm.. Maybe you didn't lie, you actually never once used. Bad man, to the MAX.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1