The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: fucking in JC uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecot View Post
some schools cannot find though..
whcih school are you looking at?
Old 02-10-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 3
bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
whcih school are you looking at?
SAJC, SNGS. Cjc is only available offline.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 20
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Managed to up a girl from RJC in her uniform before. The uniform fabric actually feels hard, and not soft to touch haha. But the girl’s body is nice la hahaha.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Oh also fucked a girl from another JC before… see if bros can recognise the sch hha

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php...postcount=3726
Old 04-10-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Oh also fucked a girl from another JC before… see if bros can recognise the sch hha

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php...postcount=3726
jpjc bro... hahaha she still have her uniform? does she intend to sell it?
Old 04-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
jpjc ish not bad too, but not a lot of people talk about it
Old 04-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah bro quite sharp. I think she threw away liao, I ended FWB r/s with her a year ago. The best part is that the skirt is pencil-like. The blouse abit hard to unbutton lol
Old 04-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!bluekai is one of the Best!

All these talk about doing it in uniform, and of course the teenage days of imagining stuff, the day i did my wife in her JC uniform felt very...anticlimatic? I think cause the setting wasn't right
Old 04-10-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Out of topic a bit.
I experience Thai University uniform and Vietnam Aodai once each. Very shocking experience.
Earlier this year was inspired by the Malaysia Secondary school leak video. Too bad never had chance.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Wah bro quite sharp. I think she threw away liao, I ended FWB r/s with her a year ago. The best part is that the skirt is pencil-like. The blouse abit hard to unbutton lol
i stay that area so i see jpjc girls everyday. their uniform before they merged, was very similar to ite business uniform. tight pencillike grey skirt and white blouse, some with vpl

Last edited by lololhi; 04-10-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post
All these talk about doing it in uniform, and of course the teenage days of imagining stuff, the day i did my wife in her JC uniform felt very...anticlimatic? I think cause the setting wasn't right
i think its because in jc, its the age where girls are at their peak.... looking good and ripe for fucking...

in university, you will realise these girls start to get uglier and gain weight, unlike in jc

but you should also be glad that ur wife is willing to do it for you. not all the gf/wife are willing to accommodate to our sch uniform fetish
Old 04-10-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8842 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

There is one samster by the nick of seaj likes to pimp school girls!
Old 05-10-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
i stay that area so i see jpjc girls everyday. their uniform before they merged, was very similar to ite business uniform. tight pencillike grey skirt and white blouse, some with vpl
pjc and jpjc both Uniforms also buey pai la
Old 06-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone like Acs international ?

I also get turn on by those international school all always wear so damn short

Years back there’s a JC girl in this forum seling her panties , come meet
Me after school

Damn shiok , manage to jio and dated her for awhile
Old 06-10-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
Years back there’s a JC girl in this forum seling her panties , come meet
Me after school

Damn shiok , manage to jio and dated her for awhile
Do share more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1