The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
puffysong, Sofia

Old 12-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Re: Malay Girls 2

Last edited by rauldon; 12-07-2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: wrong
Old 12-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Old 12-07-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

Old 12-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Old 12-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 13-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
EncantoElSexo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Malay Girls 2

She looks hawt both wif & w/o glasses
Brotha HARD liao looking at her
Old 13-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
luv2lick is Cool - loads of Potential

by just staring at her pixs already got a hard on heehee...
Old 13-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 19
satanickai is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatanickai is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatanickai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 13-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.
Old 13-07-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3333 / Power: 15
RI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 13-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
pandaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post

power siak the gerl
Old 13-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post

this is good..........
Old 13-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
power siak the gerl
second that..the curves are so alluring!
Old 13-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Malay Girls 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncantoElSexo View Post
Oritez Bro. Thankz fer the info
To the bro who pm club WAWA is situated at fook hai building behind chinatown point. Most of the gal there are malay n they look like gals from tis thread... Per bottle nett is $298 and for 3+1 bottle is around $900 plus.. R"n"B is standard price $100 for bj and $150 for fj and if u want more negotiate with the gals urself.. Hurry bro coz most of them are goin hiatus due to the incoming fasting month.. Hope this info helps u all bro.. For those who like my info hipe u ups my point n thanks
Old 13-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Malay Girls 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncantoElSexo View Post
Oritez Bro. Thankz fer the info
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaman View Post
Chinatown club Wawa all the hostess malay gal n most of them next month not working coz of the fasting month juz went there last week n the gals look like gals in tis thread
To the bro who pm me about club WAWA is situated at fook hai building behind chinatown point. Most of the gal there are malay n they look like gals from tis thread... Per bottle nett is $298 and for 3+1 bottle is around $900 plus.. R"n"B is standard price $100 for bj and $150 for fj and if u want more negotiate with the gals urself.. Hurry bro coz most of them are goin hiatus due to the incoming fasting month.. Hope this info helps u all bro.. For those who like my info hope u ups my point n thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1