The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2023, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 10
Akim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to beholdAkim3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My last day here-This is my story. AMA

Bro can for sure get a chick you are satisfied with if you spend time to built and invest in yourself. Money will come, but there are other things like having a good sense of humour, self confidence etc
Thanks SBF for quick accessible fucks, spice of variety and some of the best sex encounters I ever had. It’s just a side hobby. Decision to reduce or increase depend on bros personal stage of life and what they going through themselves
Old 07-02-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post
Bro can for sure get a chick you are satisfied with if you spend time to built and invest in yourself. Money will come, but there are other things like having a good sense of humour, self confidence etc
Thanks SBF for quick accessible fucks, spice of variety and some of the best sex encounters I ever had. It’s just a side hobby. Decision to reduce or increase depend on bros personal stage of life and what they going through themselves
Yeah man.
SBF offers so much tips.
For all we know, TS could be fucking the next hot chick in school. Piling up that body counts.
Old 07-02-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah fuck. Totally lost my mind today. Relapsed and ended up rawing a FL today. As usual, felt depressed and disgusted with myself.

I suspect I have a split personality disorder - when the addiction kicks in I totally lose all sense of self control and rational thinking. All I can think about is booking ML/FL. But once the deed is done i feel fucking disgusted and cant wait to get the fuck out. Feels like im swinging from two ends of the spectrum.

If theres any bros out there who are qualified psychiatrists, am I suffering from some sort of mental disorder? Or have I just lost my fucking mind? Whats the cure/treatment?

Seems like im trapped in this vicious cycle: Addiction kicks in and relapse > feel fucking disgusted > quits for one week > addiction kicks in and relapse.

What the actual fuck is wrong with me? Anyone experts can shed some light?
Old 07-02-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretfulman View Post
Wah fuck. Totally lost my mind today. Relapsed and ended up rawing a FL today. As usual, felt depressed and disgusted with myself.

I suspect I have a split personality disorder - when the addiction kicks in I totally lose all sense of self control and rational thinking. All I can think about is booking ML/FL. But once the deed is done i feel fucking disgusted and cant wait to get the fuck out. Feels like im swinging from two ends of the spectrum.

If theres any bros out there who are qualified psychiatrists, am I suffering from some sort of mental disorder? Or have I just lost my fucking mind? Whats the cure/treatment?

Seems like im trapped in this vicious cycle: Addiction kicks in and relapse > feel fucking disgusted > quits for one week > addiction kicks in and relapse.

Dude...... You need professional help. Even when I was frequenting GL I wasn't as bad as you. You're way worse. At this point I don't think you have enough willpower or personal discipline by yourself to solve this, I'm telling you you need therapy. Why would you think you'll find qualified psychiatrists in SBF? Go find a proper one. Like I said, don't be a bitch and be scared of being judged. You're not as special as you think, there's nothing you can say they haven't heard hundreds of times. Remember, whether you die a loser or a winner nobody really gives a fuck, only you can help yourself.
Old 07-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Dude...... You need professional help. Even when I was frequenting GL I wasn't as bad as you. You're way worse. At this point I don't think you have enough willpower or personal discipline by yourself to solve this, I'm telling you you need therapy. Why would you think you'll find qualified psychiatrists in SBF? Go find a proper one. Like I said, don't be a bitch and be scared of being judged. You're not as special as you think, there's nothing you can say they haven't heard hundreds of times. Remember, whether you die a loser or a winner nobody really gives a fuck, only you can help yourself.

Thanks for looking out for me bro. I know Im just a stranger on the internet that means nothing to you but from the bottom of my heart, thanks for all the support and help. This also goes out to all the bros out there who have supported me so far.

Right now my finances are in a pinch as Im planning two overseas trip this year. The stock market crash last year and my frequent cheonging have also depleted my savings so I doubt I can afford therapy.

But one thing I know for sure is that im an absolute trainwreck right now and Im going to take actionable steps to rectify it. I will be dialling in every facet of my life as such:

1. Daily prayers at a nearby church. Prayer has had a profound effect in making me feel better. I need to make this part of my daily routine

2. Proper sleep schedule - been very erratic the past few months

3. Daily intensive workouts of heavy weightlifting and HIIT( i have been neglecting this aspect of my life ever since I started cheonging, which has previously given me alot of structure/discipline in my life)

4. Cold showers and meditation. Found out that cold showers have helped me "snap" out of addictive phases. Meditation to help me develop self control and mindfulness.

5. Meaningful activity - will be looking to give back to the community in meaningful ways. Figured it will be better to spend my time to help those in need than to chase hedonistic destructive activities

6. Indulge in new hobbies - recently took a liking to classical music. Will be exploring how art can help me in my healing journey.

Will update my journey along the way. As usual, full transparency and accountability.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nothing wrong with you lol.... I have the same problem as u and im pretty sure most bros here do to. All i can think abt is my session with an ML and its pretty hard to turn off esp if u alrdy have a favourite. After session done will feel like shiet esp in the shower. All i can think of is how to get out asap. During the journey home will have a deep sense of regret but fastforward 1 week later will start the whole cycle over again.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 12
darkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarkvlado is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro just yolo enjoy while u can, no regret
Old 07-02-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You love to fuck.

It is nothing wrong just like someone who loves to eat chocolates. But, this is an expensive hobby which will suck you dry of your money if you aren't earning enough leaving you with little savings for retirement.

As you have included a self-rule to your own life by saying fucking a whore is wrong and you are still constantly doing it. Right now, you have fallen into a dilemma where you can't get out.

The end result would be either you get suck dry of your money OR a constant remorse after having sex with a whore and needing Jesus to save you.

Ever heard of this phrase in the bible? - Forbidden fruit is sweet
By adding this self-rule, you have worsen the condition to desire and commit it.
The only way to save yourself is to remove this self rule entirely and not think about it.

The more transparent and the more people you have to account to actually worsens the condition.
Makes me want to Laugh!

Last edited by sbwow; 07-02-2023 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

No need therapists lah , get an exorcist.
Old 07-02-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

If you don’t wish to go, just don’t go. That’s what I do. Of course, what works for me may not worked for you.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Cookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCookiee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I have a few suggestion for u.

If you want quit and try a normal life.
Workout everyday , go to the gym and build your confidence with your body . You might meet a nice girl BUT there is no guarantee you will not book an fl again .

If you feel dirty or disgusted after going to fl , maybe u are finding cheap and low quality kind. Try go for a higher quality whom charges more and see if the experience differ from the 120 one.

Lastly , never do raw AGAIN , not worth it .
Old 07-02-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Nothing wrong with you lol.... I have the same problem as u and im pretty sure most bros here do to. All i can think abt is my session with an ML and its pretty hard to turn off esp if u alrdy have a favourite. After session done will feel like shiet esp in the shower. All i can think of is how to get out asap. During the journey home will have a deep sense of regret but fastforward 1 week later will start the whole cycle over again.
May be common in SBF, but probably uncommon in SG. So i still think something is wrong. Knn every time regret but still keep coming back lol.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvlado View Post
Bro just yolo enjoy while u can, no regret
Bro im not enjoying it. Always regret and feel terrible afterwards.
Old 07-02-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
If you don’t wish to go, just don’t go. That’s what I do. Of course, what works for me may not worked for you.
Good for you bro. Seems like you have good self control.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Don't think you're in my shoes yet.

But when I feel like going, sometimes in a bid to save some vitamin M, I'll just keep scrolling and reading threads on SBF until the FLs and MLs are past their working hours.

What works for me might not work for others, and there's some rather interesting stories here 🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1