The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
Does she edge till you BTH shoot or mechanical jerk off action at the final part?
Old 06-02-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
My 3rd Visit to my regular viet.Massage still as strong as ever and still had the best hdly i ever tried. She recently learned how to give a boob job as mentioned previously by bro McFly i gave it a try,wow damn shiok having it in between those soft big buns.Tried my best not to cum,after a while i lied down on bed to ask her to lick on my nipple while giving me handjob while i grab on her ass.

Overall 10/10 with the new added boob job service

But there no sex and bj in this joint.

I have pm-ed ctc to bros that just asked
Please share CTC!
Old 06-02-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Ryanair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
please share CTC tyvm!
Old 06-02-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Is it offence to have sex with the ML inside the joint? I mean will SPF or boss catch you?
Old 06-02-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysKopiTalk View Post
Bro share CTC pls, tks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanair View Post
Please share ctc!
hihi bros...see mailbox
Old 06-02-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Her fb pic..😍

Hi bro, can share the contact of the Viet gem from east.

Cheers
Old 06-02-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
sash1401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Finally got to meet up wif this ml after getting ctc from bro jackiekof... massage was gd wif occassional checking of strength is all rite. Especially liked her neck massage... ample boobs to grab, and hj was not mechanical n to my liking... quiet place wif low footfall.. all in all a budget place wif gd massage... for ctc, pls ask from bro jackiekof
Old 07-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Found this joint at quiet corner in Novena.

Was served by a cute viet ml. Massage was strong with lots of teasing. In fact , the session started rubbing oil in the butt crack and occasionally touching my balls. Many instances when she was massaging the lower part of the body, she would come close to touching my dick or rubbing my balls. It was quite sensual. She builds the momentum slowly and pops the GQ at the end. To top it up, massage was also good. Not piano type.

Downside might be the entrance fee and extra. It a cat 1 joint with bathroom outside the massage room. Entrance fees starts at $75/hour. She quoted $100 for hj and top roaming (bra off). Didn’t zhut her nice breast. Not good with boob sizes but hers were big. They seemed man-made. Nevertheless still nice to squeeze. Good attitude and friendly.

Last edited by Juzneedamassage; 07-02-2024 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-02-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Found this joint at quiet corner in Novena...
Bro Juzneedamassage, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Old 07-02-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
[IMG]
charm[/IMG]
Hi bro. Can share the contact for this ML? Thanks.
Old 07-02-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
marioparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can share Lina cc? Appreciate a dm ☺️
Old 07-02-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

marioparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I have one ML to share. Her name is Lina. Big big and her edging skill is next level, super prolonged torturing of your didi and can full roaming her PM me for Lina contact. Cheers

Hey bro don’t mind share Lina’s contact ty
Old 07-02-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
joseph91 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Review written by a bro had tried ,do pm if keen
bro can share pls. pm sent
Old 07-02-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

bertrander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I have one ML to share. Her name is Lina. Big big and her edging skill is next level, super prolonged torturing of your didi and can full roaming her PM me for Lina contact. Cheers

Hey bro can pls share contact? TIA!
Old 07-02-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 9
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

hey bros, any place with SYTs that does sensual massage for almost the full duration and sensual finish towards the end? Not just shoot asap and go type, if any bros have any reccomandation, greatly appreciated, have places to share as well. Do PM. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread