The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
Adamapples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Geylang has really lost its prime now .. all the bui bui Dino bu or face black types
Back in late 2000 so shiok drive around the Lorongs can pick up ATB Syts and they slowly HJ u while driving to Budget hotel.. bring them up prepare high heels for them to dress erotically n piak song song for70 bucks..

Those were the days..
messy ya 😒
Old 10-05-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!

Anyone know of any ladies who got wear watches? Pls pm me, will up you. Thanks a lot! Hard to find those with watches.
Old 11-05-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Geylang has really lost its prime now .. all the bui bui Dino bu or face black types
Back in late 2000 so shiok drive around the Lorongs can pick up ATB Syts and they slowly HJ u while driving to Budget hotel.. bring them up prepare high heels for them to dress erotically n piak song song for70 bucks..

Those were the days..
The golden era of GL is during the days when M'sian ladies helm the cat150 legal houses. Back then, the girls' qualities can easily become model or TVB actress type.

After the M'sian wls faded, the first gen of PRC wls were pretty high standard too. Back then, I was quite resistant towards PRC wls initially and frequently miss the M'sian ladies. But gradually I had gotten used to and in fact love fucking pretty prc whores. Had so many fantastic sessions with PRC wls who are easily model or influencer standard today. I believe the average wl back in the 2000 era is considered top angpai in today's scene.

Beside the legal houses, the streets of GL lor8-12 were also filled with pretty atb FLs who stand by the roads and will tug at your sleeves when you walk past. Prices range from $60 (milfs) to $120 (pretty syts, some as young as 20)

Those were the good old days. Life is much more boring & bleak for young men today.
Old 11-05-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Got me thinking of BMW. Legend.

Hai San was a Legend as well.

Both okts of the above WLs now dead.

How time flies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The golden era of GL is during the days when M'sian ladies helm the cat150 legal houses. Back then, the girls' qualities can easily become model or TVB actress type.

After the M'sian wls faded, the first gen of PRC wls were pretty high standard too. Back then, I was quite resistant towards PRC wls initially and frequently miss the M'sian ladies. But gradually I had gotten used to and in fact love fucking pretty prc whores. Had so many fantastic sessions with PRC wls who are easily model or influencer standard today. I believe the average wl back in the 2000 era is considered top angpai in today's scene.

Beside the legal houses, the streets of GL lor8-12 were also filled with pretty atb FLs who stand by the roads and will tug at your sleeves when you walk past. Prices range from $60 (milfs) to $120 (pretty syts, some as young as 20)

Those were the good old days. Life is much more boring & bleak for young men today.
Old 12-05-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You pretty much nailed everything in the head perfectly. There's no other way to explain it

But if I am going to add to that, I think the last "influencer/model" type in GL is arguably Rong Rong from 1606 (around 2015).

Even the Angpais after that are at best "prettier ordinary girls" types and not exactly stunners anymore.

---

But I can also reiterate about the 1st gen of PRCs back around 2008-2010 and up to 2012

In that period, you could literally go up to ANY PRC House and get the CAT150, and it's basically guaranteed at least "social media influencer" type looks and tip top complete services

Then around 2015 onwards, the CAT150 at that time was pretty much the CAT80 type back in 2008-2012 period.

The decline was REAL.

The only regret for me is not to bonk much more during those golden years. Reallhy took it for granted and thought that GL was going to last forever with the exact same standards forever... How I was completely wrong

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 15-05-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
sytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysytlover123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: What r the things u do with prostitutes?

It's a place to get rid of stress, not add new stress with ML drama hehehe
Old 15-05-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
torogun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boom boom, talk cock sing song
Old 16-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
Prime1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wasting money and sperm hahaha
Old 16-05-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
takhalalboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what else to do with them.....
Old 16-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Early days of Sony n Violet...ya some FLs reli good stuff...
Old 16-05-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo them like wooing gfs…but caveat is no happy ending and money down the drain. Yolo.
Old 16-05-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Woo them like wooing gfs…but caveat is no happy ending and money down the drain. Yolo.
I tried this before. But I guess they didn't see any "sugar daddy" potential in me (I mean I was in my early 20s anyways back then)

and they always rebuff my advances. The only thing they are interested in is: "When is the next time u are coming to procure my services?"

when I stop seeing them, they just become unresponsive and eventually block/delete me

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old Yesterday, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I tried this before. But I guess they didn't see any "sugar daddy" potential in me (I mean I was in my early 20s anyways back then)

and they always rebuff my advances. The only thing they are interested in is: "When is the next time u are coming to procure my services?"

when I stop seeing them, they just become unresponsive and eventually block/delete me
They target sugar daddy age or have had too many customers and choices. Well, good thing is perhaps you avoid money down the drain instead pf semen down the hole.
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
knightkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyknightkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post

hahaha ya bro. they think it's a waste of time, they no get much from you. they think you can only afford the service, it can't be more than that lol
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9599 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightkid View Post
hahaha ya bro. they think it's a waste of time, they no get much from you. they think you can only afford the service, it can't be more than that lol
Cost-benefit analysis

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1