The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
RIP George Best - the man with most of the balls, booze and bonks

tribute - George Best (1946 - 2005)

as we know, Best passed away recently - aged 59.
as we know, he was one of the greatest wizards on the football field. goals scored for man utd - 179

Best had it all... as far as the reports said.

some of his quotes -

"In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol and it was the worst 20 minutes of my life."

"I blew hundreds of thousands of pounds on women and drinking - the rest I just squandered."

"i used to go missing a lot... miss universe, miss world..."
(he had those gorgeous chicks for bonking, imagine that!)

I only came to know about how Best was living a life of party recently. but would he had done it any other way? i know if i were him, i wouldnt, for sure! why would i?

for the past 10 years, i have been drinking and drinking beer, whisky, brandy...; bonking and bonking prostitutes, ONS, girlfriends...

I have had lousy hangovers that were so bad, during a meeting once, my ex-boss asked me why he wasnt invited to my wedding last night.
I had bonked so often on a few occassions (young time very horny), i became so weak, a little gust of breeze made me fall sick for days.

i'm neither rich nor famous, but on my death bed, i wanna be able to say... "i had a great life!"
Old 28-11-2005, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: RIP George Best - the man with most of the balls, booze and bonks

Kudos to someone who once BURNED HOTTER than the Sun !!

But now his bright light is extinguished.

For those who saw this STAR's dazzling light, be happy as it will be something you will not see for many more years to come.

Long Live The King... The King is Dead.

Oh yeah... I heard he was the Cheongster King of England in his hey day.. bedding more woman than Tom Jones !!

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 28-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
Kudos to someone who once BURNED HOTTER than the Sun !!
a toast to the Best, for good sex, good booze, good bonks and good dribbling!

lets put the next round on Tom Jones' tab...
Old 28-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
youlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rest in In horniness brother Best...
Now you'll have Lady Diana and all the fairies to bonk...
Old 28-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

wonder who's a betta dazzler..Best or Giggs?? me was not born during Georgie's era?

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
wonder who's a betta dazzler..Best or Giggs?? me was not born during Georgie's era?
Best razzled and dazzled better than Gigsy, though some said he could have been tipsy...

seriously, like you bro i wasnt born then too. but i think Gigsy could have done just as well or score just as many on the pitch if he wasnt sidelined by injury so often.
Old 28-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
Best razzled and dazzled better than Gigsy, though some said he could have been tipsy...

seriously, like you bro i wasnt born then too. but i think Gigsy could have done just as well or score just as many on the pitch if he wasnt sidelined by injury so often.
i oni happen to see some old clicks of him performin for United...Giggs does resemble a bit Georgie... but his return on gaol (179) is quite a respectable figure for a winger....

i doubt C. Ronaldo or PJS can emulate them...

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 28-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i oni happen to see some old clicks of him performin for United...Giggs does resemble a bit Georgie... but his return on gaol (179) is quite a respectable figure for a winger....

i doubt C. Ronaldo or PJS can emulate them...
hey now that you mentioned, Giggs does resemble Best, especially during the time when Giggs kept a beard. well CR and PJS are still young and who knows, but only scoring goals will help players to be famous and remembered.

i saw the pics of Best's ladies on the papers. those farrah fawcett hairdos and cheekbones are really something... woohoo...
Old 28-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
hey now that you mentioned, Giggs does resemble Best, especially during the time when Giggs kept a beard. well CR and PJS are still young and who knows, but only scoring goals will help players to be famous and remembered.

i saw the pics of Best's ladies on the papers. those farrah fawcett hairdos and cheekbones are really something... woohoo...

to me..both of them hv same playing style and oso they r the hearthrob type of players..which gals go crazy for..

best was a 'pin-up' boy of the soccer world during his era..just like the presnt day Beckham and Owen...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 12-12-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
insanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for digging this....cant help but to agree with the maverick frenchman, Eric Cantona. This is his bizzare but very fitting tribute to the late george best,

“After his first training session in heaven, George Best, from his favourite right wing, turned the head of God who was filling in at left-back.

“I would love him to save me a place in his team, George Best that is, not God.”

Love Live The Legend..............
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1