The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahseng9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sex with my colleague

Last night I had too much drinks with my colleagues. After drinking, we disbanded with me sending a Korean colleague back.
We have know each other for 11 months & even went out for drinks.
She's not a looker but is slim & plain looking.
As I send her back to her block, she wanted to drink some more & insisted that on paying for the beer that we bought near her block.
After that we sat at the void deck talking & drinking. As she was quite drunk & started talking loudly, I suggested bringing her home 1st.
Once in her flat, we suddenly just started hugging each other & she was expressing how she felt abt liking me. We ended up kissing & having sex.
This is very unsual for me becos I cannot cummed (I was very high & drunk).
She knows that I am married with kids & told me that this will happen once only & she felt bad. I couldnt control myself too.
The next day, back at work. She msn me telling me to forget abt the whole incident & remain as friend as she like me as one.
I felt bad. I mean after having sex & remain as friend as if nothing ever happen? She telling me that she can & will be able to control.
I dont think she's telling the truth. Now I really regret not leaving her flat.
This is not the 1st time I send her home drunk. I didnt do anything the last time becos I felt that the friendship wont be the same after having sex.
Now I am feeling awkward having to face her becos we are also lunch buddies!
Old 14-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with my colleague

Stuff like this do happens. Anyway i believe you both are adults and should be able to handle the situation well.
To a certain extend, this is how FB relationship starts.
She have already mentioned that she can handle it......so what is your problem?
I did have similar experiences and now these gals are still my friends.
Old 14-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 23
Cocky is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCocky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, is all up in your mind.
I use to have a japanese colleague, she use to travel to Sg for business and we have become good friend via msn.
There is once I stay over after some drinking session with her and the other japanese guy colleague. Ended up is too late to go home as we are drinking into the early morning hours. So I instead of going home I stay over at the japanese guy room with him and my the other SG guy colleague. So we had 3 guys in a room with me on the sofa, japanese guy on bed and the other Sg guy on the floor. Both the SG & Japanese colleague are dead drank.

Than the room phone ring and it was the japanese lady colleague. She mention that since there are 3 guys in the room with only 1 bed. I could go over to her room and share the bed with her. To me is an open invitation but ended up I stay put on my sofa telling her is better I stay along with the guys just in case they need help cos their are dead drank.

I dont know what is up in my mind but I am sure that some bro out there will call me stupid to let go such a good chance to have sex with a japanese lady but anyway I stay put...! LOL
Old 14-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, is a good problem for your case. Me alway think of upping my colleague. As she lareday dun mind and you should make it clear again that no sting attach. Continue to up her
Old 14-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng9 View Post
Now I am feeling awkward having to face her becos we are also lunch buddies!
Keep us updated after ur lunch....
Old 14-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Keep us updated after ur lunch....
Yeh man, up her during lunch time for a quickie

Make sure you can cum this time.....
Old 14-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I felt bad. I mean after having sex & remain as friend as if nothing ever happen? She telling me that she can & will be able to control.
I dont think she's telling the truth. Now I really regret not leaving her flat.
This is not the 1st time I send her home drunk.
you will feel worse if she dont let you fuck after you send her home so many times.
Old 14-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
Bro, is a good problem for your case. Me alway think of upping my colleague. As she lareday dun mind and you should make it clear again that no sting attach. Continue to up her
problem is, how to make sure it stays "no strings" because many would advise "don't eat and shit in the same place" right?
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 14-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
you will feel worse if she dont let you fuck after you send her home so many times.
Hi, I dont think this will happen again.
She's a nice lady & she felt bad, not wanting to breakup someone's family.
Old 14-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
zeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

let the whole thing slide, bro... enjoy it while it lasted, just make sure it's a once off thing.

office romances don't usually end well..couple that with the fact that you're in a serious relationship... not good.
Old 14-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

She seem to be very understanding and has dealt the situation well by opening up to you after the incident.

She believe in herself (ability to control emotion) and so can you (she seem to have faith in you). Cherish the friendship.

Remember don't let emotion destroy your family.

Pay to have fun and don't messy with emotion...

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 14-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 18
Pkunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't be too hard on yourself. It was the booze.
Old 14-09-2007, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack View Post
I did have similar experiences and now these gals are still my friends.
Bro,i must said u a very lucky man!! i never hav the luck,whenever those gals i up knew i got a gf,all broke off with me and sms me nasty thing.
Old 15-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
She seem to be very understanding and has dealt the situation well by opening up to you after the incident.

She believe in herself (ability to control emotion) and so can you (she seem to have faith in you). Cherish the friendship.

Remember don't let emotion destroy your family.

Pay to have fun and don't messy with emotion...
Thank you for your encouraging works. But somehow I am feeling depressed thru out the whole day. Although she said to forget it, I know its difficult especially when she mentioned that its been a few yrs since she had sex.
I felt that she's putting up a brave front for me & that made me feel miserable even more. All these time, I kept telling myself not to cross that line among collaegues & there I am. Stupid me!
I feel that I need to talk to her & not ignore as if nothing happen. Only then can I get the depressed feeling offf my chest.
I dont understd why I am feeling so down. I meant I had girlfriends during my younger days, do "things" together & breakoff, dont feel anything. But now, just cant let go the depress feeling. I am wondering if it is because I am actually falling for her. Something that I never thought of. Sight.
Old 15-09-2007, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8185 / Power: 19
qazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for your encouraging works. But somehow I am feeling depressed thru out the whole day. Although she said to forget it, I know its difficult especially when she mentioned that its been a few yrs since she had sex.
I felt that she's putting up a brave front for me & that made me feel miserable even more. All these time, I kept telling myself not to cross that line among collaegues & there I am. Stupid me!
I feel that I need to talk to her & not ignore as if nothing happen. Only then can I get the depressed feeling offf my chest.
Bro, seems like you are really troubled by the situation. I agree with you that you need to talk to her. Afterall something did actually happen and nobody can deny that. BUT before you do that, please think about what kind of ending would you like. Its pointless if you don't even know what you wanted. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1