The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
noname12sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
place to recommend

any bros possibly recommend a place to bring girl for a drink and rubba rubba?
Old 01-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: place to recommend

Where you want to rubba rubba first of all?

And what you want to drink?

If the answers are "face" and "milk", I'd suggest you find a HDB playground, go there late at night and climb into one of those sheltered compartments at the top of the slide.

If the answers are "arms" and "Shandy", I'd suggest you go to Botanica Gardens or East Coast Beach.

If the answers are "breasts" and "beer", I'd suggest any pub or disco will do. Just find a dark corner.

If the answers are "pussy" and "cognac", I'd suggest you go to any lup-sup bar along Joo Chiat Road or Geylang.

Remember to wash your fingers with some of the cognac after fingering hor. Kills germs. Don't drink the cognac afterwards!

And don't wear your school PE t-shirt there. Too much info.
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

im looking for place like fishermens - dark place and sell beers. others cant see clearly wad u do

i tot of pub. where got sell cheap beers?
Old 01-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 19
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Can try punggol end. There is a country club there. Quite discreet. Got 2 or 3 pub there. The price of drink there quite reasonable.

If nid quickie, can try along the road to the country club, there is 1 small little road link to the sea. Very dark n always c lotsa cars inside there for happening. Only thing is the road there very bumpy coz lotsa heavy veh enter in there during the day.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

A1 ranking 1st on everybody list i think should be...

HDB STAIRCASE!

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 16
FucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud of

There is a lot can try tanjong pager area.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftmaster View Post
Can try punggol end. There is a country club there. Quite discreet. Got 2 or 3 pub there. The price of drink there quite reasonable.

If nid quickie, can try along the road to the country club, there is 1 small little road link to the sea. Very dark n always c lotsa cars inside there for happening. Only thing is the road there very bumpy coz lotsa heavy veh enter in there during the day.
Pls do not go on fri or wkends as no place to park ur car along dat stretch of road, lol..
And quite a no. Of cars drive thru dat road during wkends/fri i tink, so always have to keep a look out

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 02-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

punggol end? the ubin seafood there? there got pub?? so far been there only twice for food. didnt notice any pub. hmmm... but thats a good recommendations. thanks
Old 02-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Thai Paddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recommend to Desker RD.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 19
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Yes. Tats the place. Got 2 pub i thk.
1 is more for chill n the other is a ktv pub.
I saw quite a lot of pple there during weekend for prawning.
But weekday very quiet.
Used to drink there but not now anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname12sg View Post
punggol end? the ubin seafood there? there got pub?? so far been there only twice for food. didnt notice any pub. hmmm... but thats a good recommendations. thanks
Old 03-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
manhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname12sg View Post
i think he is referring to punggol marina... there are 2 pubs if i'm not wrong, a punggol seafood and a steamboat buffet facing the marina. nice place to chill though, rubba rubba with your gal should be done at the fishing area lead by the bumpy road, its quite dark at night.

Leave your nick when u upzz me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1