The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2010, 01:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking

Sorry double postings....!
Old 15-05-2010, 01:31 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Betong update

2 DOM Adventurous Trip to Land Of Smiles (Hatyai & Betong) – Part 2

10th – 12th May 2010

After leaving Hatyai, a slow and reluctant drive toward Danok on our way to Betong, we should had stayed back as we are enjoying the companionship of our new found part-time lover/teerak but cannot as we had promised to meet up with Prince Holymann already in Betong.

After the Thai custom cleared not much hassle, we stop to have “char yin” my favourite and also had a nice plate of durian with glutinous rice…yummy! Then a slow drive out to Betong via Gurun which is only about 50 minutes to Pengkalan Hulu.

Call Prince Holymann and he is only 15 minutes behind us as we left Danok around 5.30+pm Msian time. Then after clearing the Msian, we wait for him to catch up and proceed the journey together into Betong.

Check into the hotel, correct hotel that we want to stay but book the wrong hotel anyway, it is cheaper than Grand Mandarin. So we check into Grand View Hotel with is adjacent to Oxygen and ?? what name karaoke thinking that we might be partying at these 2 places which we didn’t make it.

When cleaning up myself (bathing) ……miss the feeling of having been washed clean by someone…..kan!

Grand Mandarin
888, Pakdeedumrong Rd, Betong, Yala,
S.Thailand
Tel: +66-73-235777
Fax: +66-73-235333

Receptionist: Bew / Hong

Rate: RM138 per night inclusive breakfast for 2.

Garden View Betong
2, Soi2, Aiyerberchang Rd,
Betong Yala 95110
Tel: +66 7324 6222-28
Fax: +66 7324 6229

Contact Person: Koi (damn chun puying)

In-house OKT (Bell Boy)
Mr.Montree
H/P: 081-7386604

After checking in and clean up, we went to Grand Mandarin to cancel our booking and they are still waiting for us and explain the mix-up and they say never mind next time stay there. Then we proceed to Kongka to secure our girls which is Jane for Uncle Tand sleepy eyes for me which we met during our last trip. We proceed to Jockey Pub and stay there for about 1 minutes too cramp up and crowd for us we leave.

Then out to have dinner and later come back for them at almost 9pm Thai alas the place is closing up and the girls punching cards and in the chaotic manner we manage to locate our girls and off we went with them to 008 at Grand View to secure Prince Holymann princess…..! (the best looking girl around...) haizzzzz!

After securing her, we proceed to Merlin Club as we try to cover the 3 places that we miss the first time there Merlin Club, My Love and Jockey Pub.

On the way to Merlin, damn my girl is high already……!@#$%^&&** on liquor or what ? She insist it is beer that her manager force on her….50 bottles for 3 girls which one of them is her.

Went in Merlin, and my girl is still high……..decide to call it a night and asked my girl where she wants to go……she replied,” Kap Ban”……ho sie lieow, can change girl already, The she asked me,” U park ti nai?” I replied,” Garden View” …..she says ,”Okay! Pai pai pai!”

Then, I say,” Pai ti nai” to make sure where she wants to go…….,”Pai roong liem” (Hotel) Kan! Kan! Kan!!@#$%&***&(*&*&*!

Okay loh…..she lays down in the back seat with me as Tarzan and Jane went to have their dinner as Jane hadn’t had her dinner yet. Then the beer started to wear off her……that is where her GFE starts….!

Still struggling towards to lift and to our room…which is very small for me…..compare to uncle’s and Prince Holymann’s room……! Bo piean have to stuck with her already……then FK starts already very passionate and I dare not the action yet as the whole box of condom is with me…..have to wait for Uncle T and Jane to come back…!

While she is showing me her many messages from her “customers”, Uncle T and Jane arrives and passed them the CDs and off they went. And she asked me to take a bath and sleep. Okay loh…took my bath and sleep beside her…and she start to climb over me and started to French me kau kau as if I am the working man. Then action starts……missionary, side thrust, missionary again then she cowgirl me…..doggie after about almost an hour cannot complete the mission, maybe too tired…she is deeply disappointed despite she cum twice already…..kan! Call it a night as my small brother wanted badly to rest………! I feel bad also but no choice maybe too tired but then I was not sleepy I was rather hungry.

She went to sleep immediately and I started to feel hungry……had a chocolate bar that I bought from Duty Free Shop in Bukit Kayu Hitam and still hungry.

50-50 un-decisive whether to go out or not, as the car was parked nicely and was afraid that no more places when I come back…..well, hunger took the better of me, asked her whether she want to eat or not…..shake her head and off I go by myself to round round to look for duck mee alas cannot find one then saw Grand View….parked the car and went in MY Love last destination to complete my tour of Betong. Then on the way, saw a small shop opposite, order wantan mee and eat by myself and enjoying the TV programme there.

While driving around, there are many girls on motorcycles stopping me asking me to take them, I just told them that my wife is sleeping in my room now…..zooommmmmmmmmmmm off they go. They are not pretty if not sure jump on them for ST. heheheeheh!

Went back she is still fast asleep…..undress and lay down to sleep……off the light and she woke up to smile at me…..I say “good night” to her……and tuck myself in. The she slowly come on to me…..this time my little brother is on guard and ready for her offenses already…..! Had a good 30 minutes of hard pumping……and I flush the load off my cannon into her tunnel only to block by the thin layer of Akamoto…..! Compliments of Uncle Goodtham.

Before I forgot many thanks to Prince Holymann for the drink in 008 (GM) and Uncle Goodtham for the drinks in Merlin.

Name: Sleepy eyes
Languages: Thai, a bit of English & Hokkien
Look: 7/10 very subjective as she is not a stunner but her body will melt you with her well kept garden tight firm ass and tummy…..I am a sucker for six-packed abdomen
Body: 10/10 solid as a rock
Skin: 8/10 (fair, very strong women musky smell )
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Firm & handy B cup)
FK: 8/10 (vacuum cleaner tongue suction with washing machine effect, twist and twisting)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating)
GFE: 5/10 when drunk….only FK but sober 9/10……!
Damage: RM400 + ??? tips (She says,"Up to you, no need to pay also can......mai pen rai" after I asked her how much as she didn't say anything about money....even upon checking out fromt he hotel......free..cannot lah! even after paying her she says ," You give me one ah...not I ask for it one ah!" Kan sipeh lansi...but I like...heheheh):kissass:
WIR: if there is no better one around…heheheh!

Slept though the morning…..and waken up by my pillow cum alarm and a hand job…….it is Negaraku already…..hehehehe final round….it was good very sextisfy with her moaning stereo sound which is not the normal ahhh eehhhh sound….cannot describe……better than Bee Gees!

Her cowgirl skill is as good as her pole dancing skill if not better. After finished lay down there still haven’t got out of the cloud 7 yet, she clean it up with tissue and we proceed to bath together as there is no bathtub and I saw her hourly glass body against the dim lighting behind her is a real turn on but no more time……left already as Uncle T is waiting with her Jane for us to have breakfast! A prefect 10 body with no baby fat at all…..which is a the main factor that I need to try her….!

After breakfast, we went back to check out from the hotel and sending them back one by one and had a good tea-ice at the road side before we proceed our lonely and tiring trip back to reality….Malaysia. The whole trip is very tired and also very sextifying for me with many offers to stay at their house room the next time we are there........!

Till next time, signing off Betong! Shall be back but dunno when, too dangerous to go back so soon antarai mak !
Old 16-05-2010, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

any info regarding finding ang-mo in Betong ...
planning to go Betong this Nov ...
Old 16-05-2010, 10:44 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Sifu..... Not sure about parking car at pangkalan hulu... but i been there 3 times, nv see got taxi at custom le. Think drive in better sifu.... or you probably can wait for sifu etc to go in again.... he is addicted with tarjan and jane story laew....5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
One more....is it safe to park at Pengkalan Hulu? How much will be the carpark charges and the "taxi" fare going across the border to Betong's hotel?

Thanks
Old 16-05-2010, 10:45 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk123 View Post
No sight of angmo.... but can see PRC alot there
Old 16-05-2010, 10:48 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sounds tempting (no thanks to both Playman and you hehehe), good info on bars sourcing vs farms. Only trouble is logistics bit from way down south sinkie land. Maybe fly to Ipoh and join the convoy from KL?

Is Merlin the best comfort in town?
ask sifu etc.... oh-ee-oh is waiting for sifu etc to return..... i want to tag along too... .hahaha

btw, spotted few chio puying at konka....very tempting....
Old 16-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Sifu..... Not sure about parking car at pangkalan hulu... but i been there 3 times, nv see got taxi at custom le. Think drive in better sifu.... or you probably can wait for sifu etc to go in again.... he is addicted with tarjan and jane story laew....5555
Last time when I go in Betong, always use Taxi. When u reach custom, just ask around, someone will call taxi for you. Can be car, van or motocycle.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 18-05-2010, 02:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Yes.....Tarzan & Jane story part 3 coming up....!
Old 18-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk123 View Post
Wah, this is early planning (like 6 months ahead?). Ang mohs in Betong must be a rare sight. Wouldn't you be better off with the great white hunt in bigger cities like KL, Penang or even beaches in Langkawi or east coast's Redang?
Old 19-05-2010, 02:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, this is early planning (like 6 months ahead?). Ang mohs in Betong must be a rare sight. Wouldn't you be better off with the great white hunt in bigger cities like KL, Penang or even beaches in Langkawi or east coast's Redang?
There uses to be ang moh in Merlin disco sometime back and they are not ang moh syt but then ang moh aunties from Russia with Love!

Last edited by Playman; 19-05-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 27-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My short FR,

Farm & Agogo
Like other brother, I also think that the farm girls standard are so so. Price range from RM180, RM200, RM250, RM280 to RM300. & some more like stock market, up during the weekend, down during weekday But those RM180-RM200, even they pay me I also don't take lor.

The afternoon while I was there, raining like cat & dog, so sit down near Palace (near where the farm located). Chit chat with one OKT, he damn friendly, told me about the price etc, and since is late afternoon, his farm empty (only got 12 girls), I told him I come back next day. But next day, only have 1-2 as many haven't come back from work, he bring me to other joint (he say he not take comm, as I actually ask him will they charge extra on me or pay him comm since he intro customer).

After visiting like 5-6 farms, Finally book one from Issan, but not that GFE, also told me she miss her friend & want to go chit chat with them (seem typical, I just give in lor), lucky she back in 1hr, else I call OKT liao. should have took the one from the 3rd farm, she look abit old bird, but sometime old bird can be better.

Not sure about booking at those agogo bar. Only been to Kongka & Jokey. At Kongka, one girl come by and sit with me, ask me to book her, quote 3000B, but she not my taste (Size A + 30yrs old liao) so, I just finish my two beer and left for Jokey. Found a chun one there, but don't think she do booking, have dinner with mem walk around town but say not following me back hotel. sianz.

Place of interest
Hot Spring, Thunnel, Wat are nice to visit, a must go

Food
So so, I have better food elsewhere in Thailand/

I might return again if have kaki going togather.
Old 17-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
ah pek adventure in Betong

wow, this thread also go under, so better provide some updates...

15 August 2010 aka 2553.............

This Ah Pek just got bored, decided to pay Betong a visit and also to say 'or ee or' to an old flame........ (so this is the Tarzan and Jane story, part dunno wat)

Left at 5.45am from KL, have a few stops along the way, and finally reached Betong. Was pretty apprehensive being alone, but the transition at both CIQs were smooth.

The Thai CIQ have moved into the new building. The old one was demolished. So some mess was expected. Should be cleared in no time and proper parking would be order of the day.

Arrive and called Jane, no answer. Went on to our favourite dessert stall, order breakfast. Then Jane called, canceled food order and proceed to meet her at her place.

Went to Merlin hotel and had steam and sauna for 3 hours. Ate some food at the poolside, definitely better than the CB/LC mee I had with my shifu (younger than me), some time ago.

After the steaming and sauna-ing, went back and had a steamy love making sexxion like long lost jungle mates...... must say, after having a baby, the entrance was still sooooo tight!

Fell into deep sleep for an hour.... then proceed to KongKa

Take note; KongKa will be moved to opposite Jockey, and renamed Hollywood Disco. It will take over an unused old cinema. Seems like the move would materalise within 2 months.

At KongKa, order 10 beers, total 1900 bahts. Expecting Jane to invite her friends and other friends joining.

Saw one Sleepy Eyed Bikini Dancer (see FR before this), very sexy. Jane said she had her boobs enhanced..... pointed at her and she took off her top, wwooowwwwwww...... need two hands to hold one boob....... knn kenna hang beads (equivalent of flowers) for her......

Also in our drinking table was a gal called Nueng (one of my friend entangle with her, tio her KT). Told her not to rape my friend till he cunt drive home properly...... knn, told (more like warned) her to control her sex drive. She say cannot, otherwise she will get horny and for no reason, will chase guy with beer bottle out of pubs and along the streets of Betong. Think she have a kick in doing so. She did this to a friend of mine (hint, good place to hide if you get chased by her, 7-11 or go straight to her room, if you know where. If you need her address, ask my other brother that kenna raped 4 and 5 times in a row....)

As the 10 bottles begin to dry up, so was my wallet....... but had fun, chit chat, suaning gals, kenna rubbed and massaged by an unknown bikini gal behind me, keeping herself out of sight of Jane..... hmmm.... nice.. had a quick look, that's all. Need to avoid heart problem. Too hot for an ah pek, alone, unarmed, unafraid, 'die also no body know' territory. Better play safe, keep every part of my body intact...otherwise some parts can become chicken feed...

After 10 bottles gone (fast and furiously, and I only drink a glass), so wasn't high at all. Went off KongKa, and to a coffee shop right across, diagonally. Ordered a simple (should be edible to my younger brother) cost RM60, hmmm.... Noticed a very pretty Heineken Beer gal, would rated her 9.0, body slim, no tummy, boobs just nice..... drooling as I eat with Jane. At las the meal come to and end, and she (the beer gal) knew I was drooling all the while, knn, took a mop and started to mop the place I sat for the last one hour......

Took a night drive around Betong...... must mention that I noticed the presence of police and military were very very strong. Never could I see so many police patrol cars patrolling in such a small area, and the military were like very where..... is something amiss.... I wasn't about to stay around to find out....

Got back and slept, no actions.... till next morning, had a good riddance love making sexxion..... and left the place at 11.30 am.....

No heavy heart departure, in fact, super glad to be on the way back. Didn't even bother to do a right turn, continue with the left turn back to KL. (ps right turn would end up in Danok)

Gal Name : Jane (aka 'or ee or')
Form : KongKa (later to be know as Hollywood)
Face : 6.5 (with make up, upgrade to 7.5)
GFE : 8.5
FK : She got the longest tongue I ever see, can stick out and reached the nose. She was on the offensive, ah pek on the defensive for the tongue fight.
BBBJ : not interested this round, more fun tongue fucking, she was like 'raping' me with her tongue....
Fingering : Oh she loved it, can see earthquake and tremors......
Boob Lick : nearly suffocated sucking her tits.... she pressed my head towards her tits, with unbelieveable force (I was weak also la...)
Hair : Naturally Black, shoulder length
Armpit Hair : no have
CB Hair : Plenty, different length, not enough time and attention to measure
Body : Slim, little tummy but acceptable, compensated by perky butt sticking out, sexy, lo.
Body Tone : Fair Fair, one tone from face to toe, to CB?
Boobs : ah pek have no Boob-o-meter to measure, but think if put together, one hand enuff
Sound Effects : Have, nice and real, comes with body tremors too....
B O : no have, nice smelling

16 August

Home sweet home.... (this one in KL)
Old 17-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Since one tarzan had brought this thread up, I might as well add to the pool of knowledge. Maybe, later in the gene pool

Parking at the nearest point to the Malaysian border post: RM 8 per day (24 hours) or for any part thereof.

After parking your car, you need to take a taxi (many at the coffee pondok) which costs RM 10 per trip (a short distance over the hills) and the MY taxi could not go up to the MY border checkpoint.

For those without border passes, you need to stamp your MY passport before taking a Thai taxi to the other side of the border to the Thai immigration post. The Thai taxi will ferry you after clearance, to Betong town (around 10 km away) directly to your hotel (costs RM 20)

So, one way taxi trip: RM 30
2 way to-and-fro trip: RM 60

Costlier than Danok where you can walk across the border
Old 17-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Since one tarzan had brought this thread up, I might as well add to the pool of knowledge. Maybe, later in the gene pool

Parking at the nearest point to the Malaysian border post: RM 8 per day (24 hours) or for any part thereof.

After parking your car, you need to take a taxi (many at the coffee pondok) which costs RM 10 per trip (a short distance over the hills) and the MY taxi could not go up to the MY border checkpoint.

For those without border passes, you need to stamp your MY passport before taking a Thai taxi to the other side of the border to the Thai immigration post. The Thai taxi will ferry you after clearance, to Betong town (around 10 km away) directly to your hotel (costs RM 20)

So, one way taxi trip: RM 30
2 way to-and-fro trip: RM 60

Costlier than Danok where you can walk across the border
The last time I remember, one of the guy parked the car there, came out battery flat couldn't start......... the alarm went off till battery flat. Later confirm in KL workshop that the car was tempered with.... so was parking safe????
Old 17-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
The last time I remember, one of the guy parked the car there, came out battery flat couldn't start......... the alarm went off till battery flat. Later confirm in KL workshop that the car was tempered with.... so was parking safe????
Wah..so steamy FR....I feel I wan to be Tarzan also liao.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1