The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-05-2017, 11:09 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Yes a box of buns from the nearby pao shop😂
You giving her hint you want to "pao" her sibo
Old 14-05-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
You giving her hint you want to "pao" her sibo
Lol i like your imagination😂😊
If i want pao her she will be off the market by now.
I cannot afford to.. too many obligations....
Old 14-05-2017, 11:14 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL what obligations? you cancel your session with the other FLs can already
Old 14-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is what i call an epitome of chionging

cheers
Old 14-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

ThaiPegasus

Suzy

when the door open suzy was dressed in sexy lingerie greeted me with a smile on her face.
her attitude is friendly and cute. alot of teasing before bath. bath was more or less sop.as i have a fetish for lingerie asked her to wear back lols. bbbj was good while i piano her abalone and it was wet cap and entered her moaning was more to the jap and cute kind. finished 1st round and rested on bed. she will cuddle with you under the blanket. auto roam her with light fingers and she easily feel ticklish.2nd round i did her on a chair in-front of the big mirror omg the position we did and her body shape and moan is too much to handle.

overall i would say that she is a gem

breast is firm and gravity defying.
ass is perky
bbbj is good
fj is hardworking and willing to please
moaning jap-ish

and so i end my fr. sorry abt the bad write up...
Old 14-05-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
this is what i call an epitome of chionging

cheers
No la, this 1 is call tio KC deep deep
Old 14-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Meet the Queen - Titanium Babes

I was stressed, pissed off and tired
and I had to relax
a friend advised me that Queen was the right medicine
Right he was
Queen she is
All has been already said in previous posts, so I will not repeat.
I just hope she will be a regular "vacationer" from Thai to S'pore.
Happy Fucking
Old 14-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
....ya obligations to many other FLs.....one cock too many cunt to feed.
Old 14-05-2017, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
....ya obligations to many other FLs.....one cock too many cunt to feed.
End up both of his "pockets" are empty in terms of money and cum... 555
Old 14-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE

Door open and was greeted by a very tiny small girl. I had imagined she was taller based on photos seen. .[/QUOTE]

Thougjt she advertised at 166 cm.....
Old 15-05-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
ThaiPegasus

Suzy

when the door open suzy was dressed in sexy lingerie greeted me with a smile on her face.
her attitude is friendly and cute. alot of teasing before bath. bath was more or less sop.as i have a fetish for lingerie asked her to wear back lols. bbbj was good while i piano her abalone and it was wet cap and entered her moaning was more to the jap and cute kind. finished 1st round and rested on bed. she will cuddle with you under the blanket. auto roam her with light fingers and she easily feel ticklish.2nd round i did her on a chair in-front of the big mirror omg the position we did and her body shape and moan is too much to handle.

overall i would say that she is a gem

breast is firm and gravity defying.
ass is perky
bbbj is good
fj is hardworking and willing to please
moaning jap-ish

and so i end my fr. sorry abt the bad write up...

Natural or enhanced breast?
Old 15-05-2017, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 11
wsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to beholdwsmrtmd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Ray from ti babes, we don't have to spell out where is she from actually and she needs no introduction. The place is like "oh damn i am back here again" if you know.

The love-making session was good. She was in control from my mouth to my penis, from start till the end. The only part she let me took over was the one from behind, with her looking back at me. that is one hell of my favourite positions i have no idea why. Well, different man different fetish! I actually prefer ladies wearing nightie or some other gown (wedding anyone?) during the session as it feels more like making love right before sleep. Probably able to calm my erotic heartbeats. She is good but not the best I have had. Will RTF again given the chance to see whether I can connect up.

Well this second, no idea what to say but I will still give her an FR as she told me she is new. Damn genuine 18 years old turning 19 who is really inexperienced.

Cat from again, this web sgfls.net which I have since stucked onto, is this 'damsel in distress'. She confided in me that before this, she worked in thai disco and the only other 'time' she had her fuck was with her ex-boyfriend. I have no idea whether to cry or laugh at the situation I was in, so might as well believed that I am only the second one in her entire life
I felt like i was servicing her and she got really high after the foreplay, so much so that probably she's in a higher excited state than I was. Before the love-making, instead of she showering for me, I felt like we were more like showering together but luckily there was some frenching to get me stimulated. The only thing that got me sexually aroused is that I am 1.65m and I am kissing a lady who is around 1.8m. I fucking kid you not hah. First time dining one who is above 1.75m damn. tits aren't perky by the way

Still, SGFLs, if you are reading this, why are you always bringing damn young pussies. More experienced hardcore ones or young milfs would be good for a change please

P.S: Can someone please verify that our Miss Gentle Giant is a real lady? I forgot to check lol

Cheers
bro can check with you the dmg? the website dont seem to state the price
Old 15-05-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 16
YoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoungLikeItHot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Stable: SiamAngel

Doris came a few times here. Tried all on 90mins n overnight but unable to capture her heart. She is a very good girl. Service wise is very very good for me because i am very very good customer. If i can have girlfriend same her i will quit all the nonsense and marry her. Is she beautiful? Yes. Is her body boobs legs hands good? Yes. Is her heart good? Yes. But to marry her and stop work probably need give alot wedding dowry as we all know they here to make money support family. Anyway money cannot buy a heart. I can only say she got the body n fuck u won't want to miss.
Try her 1st time in Singapore. I was thinking of RTF her but end up DTF adidas. Don't give up funboi, maybe your kindness will touch her heart... good luck...
Old 15-05-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha those obligations i cannot let go as yet....
Old 15-05-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Re: Meet the Queen - Titanium Babes

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I was stressed, pissed off and tired
and I had to relax
a friend advised me that Queen was the right medicine
Right he was
Queen she is
All has been already said in previous posts, so I will not repeat.
I just hope she will be a regular "vacationer" from Thai to S'pore.
Happy Fucking
Hail the Queen😂😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1