The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
from the 2 games i notice he will be out run by those defender dont know why if he have pak speed or ron that would be great.
actuali he got pace, and the built for a CD, but his floating mind always made a mess of his defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Really makes me wonder why he is the most expensive defender in the BPL?
he was good, but need to tidy up his wandering mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kns, he even forgot to pee (ref his suspension awhile back). Ditto his england performance. Luckily, berbatov's poke lacked punch or power so he redeemed himself with clearance.
sometimes he tried too much to be "cool".... he got a little silky skill and like to dribble his way out of trouble...but on other times, i would prefer him to wack the ball up to safety...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 28-08-2007, 09:37 AM
Samster

chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
'Supersub' Solskjaer calls time on career

One of the great Premier League careers will come to a close today when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer announces his retirement from football after 11 years at Manchester United. The Norwegian international has finally succumbed to the knee injuries that have plagued him over the last four years.
you have to give in to this guy for his extraordinary loyalty and contribution in todays modern football world... never whine or complains when on the bench...never ask for sky high wages, given his super contributions...

you can be sure that even if Manu is relegated, he would stay to fight for the club...a truely role model than any other "super stars"....

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Old 28-08-2007, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip View Post
you have to give in to this guy for his extraordinary loyalty and contribution .......you can be sure that even if Manu is relegated, he would stay to fight for the club...a truely role model than any other "super stars"....
Salute to one of our all-time great players. SAF has called him one of the best finisher in the game. One of the true legends for Man Utd who shall be a shining example to other professional footballers. For his huge contribution to the club, did we ever heard of or read any rumours of him being incontented?? NO... and does anyone know how much his wages are now... pittance compared to those so-called professionals who has achieved nuts in football.

Again, salute to a great professional!!! He'll always be a true man Utd legend.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 28-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
'Supersub' Solskjaer calls time on career

One of the great Premier League careers will come to a close today when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer announces his retirement from football after 11 years at Manchester United.
Quote:
you have to give in to this guy for his extraordinary loyalty and contribution in todays modern football world... never whine or complains when on the bench...never ask for sky high wages, given his super contributions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
SAF has called him one of the best finisher in the game. One of the true legends for Man Utd who shall be a shining example to other professional footballers. For his huge contribution to the club, did we ever heard of or read any rumours of him being incontented?? NO... and does anyone know how much his wages are now... pittance compared to those so-called professionals who has achieved nuts in football.

Again, salute to a great professional!!! He'll always be a true man Utd legend.
Totally agree with you guys on Solskjaer. Hard to find another of his kind in modern football.

He will make a good coach with the football brain of his.

Thank you Solskjaer!!! All the best to your future.
Old 28-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Samster

LOU'S SAHA BLAST

Crocked Louis Saha has been accused of undermining Manchester United.

Saha has been out since May, but was expected to be on the bench for Sunday's Spurs visit before declaring himself unavailable. (AGAIN!!!)

However Old Trafford legend Lou Macari, 58, blasted: "It's farcical. When we were playing we'd always get niggles but you just got on with it. I just wish Saha would make an appearance, because he's capable of scoring."
Old 28-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

[QUOTE=qbdp;2239555]LOU'S SAHA BLAST

Crocked Louis Saha has been accused of undermining Manchester United.

Saha has been out since May, but was expected to be on the bench for Sunday's Spurs visit before declaring himself unavailable. (AGAIN!!!)QUOTE]

Saha has the built of a boxer and yet plays like 3.25 games in 10 months. Regardless of whether he plays or not, still gets paid right? So do Fxxx off, stays on the bench, enjoy life and declares that he's still under contract. What can Man Utd do? So lan lan...

Case in point - though undergoing treatment, Shevchenko is still paid 130K pounds a week which equals to half a million pounds/month.
Old 28-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
.... For his huge contribution to the club, did we ever heard of or read any rumours of him being incontented?? NO... and does anyone know how much his wages are now... pittance compared to those so-called professionals who has achieved nuts in football...
Sentiments shared by many, as evidenced by item no.4 and no.5 in the snippet from Eurosport news below:

Premier League - Early Doors - Your Morning Briefing
Eurosport - Tue, 28 Aug 11:48:00 2007

With the imminent announcement of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's retirement from football, eurosport.yahoo.com pays tribute to a glorious career with five of the baby-faced assassin's best moments.

1. Unsurprisingly, top of the list is the moment when Solsjkaer entered into United folklore with an out struck right boot on a barmy night in Barcelona back in 1999. He already had a reputation for scoring late goals, but this was something else altogether. On as a substitute, and with Teddy Sheringham already having put United back on level terms in injury time, Solskjaer stepped up to turn in his strike partner's flick on and win the Champions League for United. Bayern Munich fans are still recovering.

2. Solskjaer's reputation as a super-sub was unrivalled (even though his record shows he scored more when he actually started games) but nobody quite expected what happened at the City Ground earlier in the same season. The Norwegian came off the bench to net an incredible four times in just ten minutes to complete an 8-1 rout of Nottingham Forest, proving his credentials as one of the most lethal finishers in the game.

3. How many players have scored four goals in a game more than once in their careers? Not many, is the simple answer. But Solksjaer repeated his incredible feat of 1999 a year later, notching another four against Everton at Old Trafford in a 5-1 win. Outstanding.

4. Not a single moment as such, but Solskjaer's unwavering sense of loyalty to United throughout his career should be saluted. Solskjaer's birth certificate claims he was born in Kristiansund, Norway, but you would be forgiven for thinking he is as Mancunian as the late, great Tony Wilson. At the peak of his powers, Solskjaer had received attractive offers from a number of other clubs where he was promised more regular football, but every time he was linked with a move Solskjaer insisted he was happy at Old Trafford, even if he found himself on the bench more often than not. He simply got his head down and carried on playing when he got the chance. A rarity in the modern game - a true professional.

5. If the 34-year-old had not already won the hearts of United fans by 2005, his decision to speak out against the impending takeover of their club by the Glazer family sealed the deal. That the takeover has largely been a success (ticket price hikes aside) is irrelevant, it was Solskjaer's willingness to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with normal fans that endeared him so much to the public. He became the patron of Shareholders United and was even reported to have said he would turn out for anti-Glazer off-shoot club FC United. What a hero.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 28-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
actuali he got pace, and the built for a CD, but his floating mind always made a mess of his defend.
He have pace but no speed. Watching him being out run a few time a match haiz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Saha has the built of a boxer and yet plays like 3.25 games in 10 months. Regardless of whether he plays or not, still gets paid right? So do Fxxx off, stays on the bench, enjoy life and declares that he's still under contract. What can Man Utd do? So lan lan...
SELL HIM OFFF. damm SAHA or should we hire a killer to shot him?

Retired
Old 28-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Samster

There's a striker slot available now that Solskjaer has retired. I wonder if there will be a late and surprising signing before this Aug transfer deadline.
Old 29-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Samster

Manchester United hero Solskjaer retires

After 11 years and 366 appearances for the club he joined for a bargain £1.5million from Norwegian side Molde, Solskjaer has had to finally call it a day due to an ongoing knee injury.

'Ending your playing career is a sad day for anyone, in the case of Ole, he has 11 fantastic years he can look back on,' remarked Ferguson.

'Ole has achieved everything a player could ever wish to achieve.

'He has been a great servant to the club and has always remained a model professional in his responsibility as a player, and in his demeanour, and his manners have always been exemplary.

IN CONTRAST

Heinze demanded wages be doubled - Fergie

Gabriel Heinze delivered a 'double my money or flog me' ultimatum to Sir Alex Ferguson just 24 hours before suffering his career-threatening knee injury in 2005.

Heinze had only been at Manchester United for just over a year when he made his demands, which have been revealed by Ferguson in the aftermath of the Argentina defender's acrimonious Old Trafford departure.

'We signed Gaby in July 2004 and he immediately went off to play for the Argentina Olympic team, and then onto some World Cup qualifiers,' Ferguson told MUTV.

'We didn't get him until September, so in that first year he probably played about five months.

'At the start of the following season, a day before he suffered his cruciate injury against Villarreal, his agent came to see me and said he either wanted a transfer or for me to double his wages. That immediately sent out the wrong signal.

'Throughout his rehabilitation, his agent was asking me to sell him.

'You wonder whether the lad actually wants to play for you and in the end, you just give in.'

My story thread
Old 29-08-2007, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
There's a striker slot available now that Solskjaer has retired. I wonder if there will be a late and surprising signing before this Aug transfer deadline.
Inter Milan Adriano can be consider, on loan...

Eidur Gudjohnsen of Barca can be considered also...he is now only the sixth striker in Barca lineup...almost zero chances of playing ....

both tall and strong in the air...

My story thread
Old 29-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Unassuming supersub who merits a place among the Old Trafford greats

Solskjaer's dedication, on and off the pitch, made him one of the English game's finest ever imports,
writes Nick Harris
Published: 29 August 2007

The City Ground, Nottingham, Saturday 6 February 1999. There are 15 minutes left to play and Manchester United are 4-1 up in their Premiership match at Nottingham Forest, courtesy of two goals apiece from their first-choice striking partnership, Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole. Five minutes have passed since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer came on for Yorke. The game is apparently winding down, and the match reporter from The Independent – this match reporter, to be accurate – scribbles a note to himself to the effect: "76 min: gone flat since Yorke went off."

Flat as a volcano, it turned out. In the 80th minute, Solskjaer scored from Gary Neville's cross for 5-1. In the 87th, he tried to chip Dave Beasant, had it blocked but whacked home anyway. 6-1. Two minutes late he volleyed in Paul Scholes' pass. 7-1. In injury time he converted Nicky Butt's cross for 8-1. And from United's jubilant fans came another round of: "You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer, you make me happy, when skies are grey..."

It was United's best away win in 100 years, and to date still the biggest win on the road for any side in the Premiership. Statistics show that those four goals were netted in 10 minutes, between the 80th and 90th, and even if, to be a stickler, they actually came in a span of 12 minutes that included time added on, they still made the fresh-faced Norwegian the fastest scorer of a four-goal haul on record in England.

Forest's manager, Ron Atkinson, said: "In a nutshell, we've been murdered." Asked about Solskjaer's impact, he could only give a wry grin. "Good job they didn't put him on earlier."

Plain Alex Ferguson – the Sir would not arrive until after another supersub Solskjaer performance in the Nou Camp a few months later – said: "I put Ole on just to give him a workout. Dwight was complaining that I'd denied him a hat-trick, and Ole goes and gets four. Maybe I'll consider him for next week's game against Fulham now."

If that last sentence was said in jest, it did not hide the fact that Solskjaer, a steal at £1.5m from Molde in the summer of 1996, was rarely a consistent first-choice pick in attack. First Yorke and Cole held sway. Then after a period with Solskjaer starting alongside Ruud van Nistelrooy, Ferguson often opted to play the Dutchman alone up front. Injury curtailed Solskjaer's involvement in the 2003-04 season, he missed the whole of 2004-05, played only three league games in 2005-06, and then had a last hurrah by featuring often as United regained the title last season.

Against that backdrop it is even more remarkable that Solskjaer, 34, who confirmed his retirement yesterday because of knee trouble, managed 366 games for United (approaching half of which as a substitute) and scored 126 goals.

None was more important than the last-gasp winner in the 1999 Champions League final against Bayern Munich. His thoughts about that game, when Teddy Sheringham equalised late for 1-1 before he netted the winner, say much about his desire for more pitch time. "When Teddy scored, I thought, 'Yes!'," recalled the man brought on with 10 minutes remaining of normal time. "I'm going to play 40 minutes of a Champions League Final. That's going to be unbelievable." He did not play 40; merely a blinder.

But it is to his enduring credit that in a normally ego-driven role he stayed the course whatever was asked of him. And in doing so he put himself among the highest-achieving foreign footballers ever to have graced the English game.

In terms of trophies, he has outdone almost every other foreigner including Eric Cantona, Thierry Henry and Gianfranco Zola, to name but three who would gain instant entry into the pantheon of overseas greats. In fact, aside from Liverpool's South Africa-born Zimbabwean goalkeeper Bruce Grobbelaar (13 major trophies with Liverpool), and United's great Dane Peter Schmeichel (10 with United), no foreign player can beat Solskjaer's nine, all with United: six Premiership titles, two FA Cups and that 1999 Champions League. But for injury, he would probably have added a 10th trophy with the 2006 League Cup.

And yet in the affections of the United supporters, Solskjaer's contribution went beyond scoring goals. The most tangible demonstration of his bond came in February 2005 when the club was being stalked by the Glazer family, seen by many as unwanted predators. Granted, figures as influential as Ferguson and the club's chief executive, David Gill, both made plain their own trepidation, either in private or public, only to revoke them, but Solskjaer alone among the players stood up and backed the fans.

He became the patron of the anti-Glazer group, Shareholders United, saying: "I think it is important that the club remains in the right hands. I am absolutely on the supporters' side... I am a United fan myself and only want what is best for the future."

As Andy Walsh, one of those now involved with the breakaway FC United said yesterday: "The understanding between supporters and players is sadly missing these days. But Solskjaer's approachable, he's a gentlemen, he is almost without fault. As much as for what he did on the pitch, fans have always loved Solskjaer's genuine connection with them."

It should be one that endures, both as a coach and a club ambassador.

'Ole achieved everything. He has been a great servant'

The tributes to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer were led by his Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson. "Ending your playing career is a sad day for anyone, in the case of Ole, he has 11 fantastic years," Ferguson said. "Ole has achieved everything a player could wish to. He has been a great servant to the club."

The Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger also revealed his admiration for Solskjaer. "He played with fantastic efficiency. In a quiet way he was one of the most efficient players at Manchester United. If you look at his record, you won't find many better players."

Blackburn Manager Mark Hughes added: "Ole is guaranteed a place in United's history with his goal in the European Cup final. He is a true professional, a very humble man but a very successful one."

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 29-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Salute to Super Sub Solskjaer!

"You are my Solskjaer, my Ole Solskjaer, you make me happy, when skies are grey..."
Old 29-08-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

salute to the deadliest baby-faced assassin ever!

but i am still not sure if his name should be pronounced as "sols-kia" or "sols-sha".
Old 29-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
salute to the deadliest baby-faced assassin ever!

but i am still not sure if his name should be pronounced as "sols-kia" or "sols-sha".
Sounds like Sol-skia to me on the telly

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1