The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Nose job...

Good thing O'shea's irish luck held out in last gasp of corners and goal shots

Van der Sar suffers broken nose

Van der Sar was hurt in a clash with Robbie Keane. Manchester United goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar could face a spell on the sidelines after breaking his nose in Sunday's 4-0 victory over Tottenham. The 36-year-old Dutch keeper was forced off after a late clash with Spurs striker Robbie Keane.

United's assistant boss Carlos Queiroz said: "He needs a scan. We must wait and see what kind of fracture he has."

It was later announced Van der Sar had pulled out of Holland's squad for the friendly against Russia on Wednesday.

Defender John O'Shea replaced Van der Sar in goal in the closing minutes.

"There was a lot of blood coming out so Edwin had to come off," United boss Sir Alex Ferguson added.

"We have got a new nickname for John now - 'The Cat'."

United, who had already secured the points by the time Van der Sar was injured, were forced to turn to O'Shea as they had used all three of their substitutes.

The Republic of Ireland defender was called into action before the end when he came out to deny Keane on the edge of the area.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Transfer grapevine

Sun press media fuelling up grapevine.. (edited for MU bias), courtesy BBC sports

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Thierry Henry will be allowed to leave Arsenal in the summer, with Real Madrid or Barcelona likely to pay £25m for his signature. (Sunday Express, Daily Star)

Cristiano Ronaldo's future at Manchester United is even more uncertain after Barcelona joined Real Madrid in the hunt for the winger. (News of the World)

Ronaldo met Madrid officials in a chance meeting during his mid-season break in Dubai. (Sunday Mirror)

Rafa Benitez will be given a transfer fund of between £100m and £150m when Americans George Gillett and Tom Hicks take over the club. (Various)

Barcelona and Real Madrid are on alert after learning Frank Lampard's contract talks have been delayed. (The People)

Portsmouth want Real Madrid defender Jonathan Woodgate. (News of the World)

Gabriel Heinze is poised to quit Manchester United this summer to join Italian side Juventus in a £5m deal. (News of the World)
Arsenal are chasing teenage Czech defender Ondrej Mazuch, who plays for FC Brno. (News of the World)

The Gunners have pipped Liverpool to sign France Under-16 prodigy Gilles Sunu from Chateauroux (Daily Star)

OTHER GOSSIP
Sheikh Mohammed will make a £450m takeover move for Arsenal after his Dubai International Capital group pulled out of negotiations for Liverpool this week. (The People)

Some of West Ham's relegation rivals want the club deducted points if it is found they broke rules in fielding Argentine pair Javier Mascherano and Carlos Tevez. (The Mail on Sunday)
Old 05-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Old 05-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster

Old 05-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Samster

Old 05-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

Early payout

BOOKMAKERS Boylesports are paying out on Manchester United winning the Premiership following yesterday's demolition of Tottenham which restored their six-point gap over closest rivals and defending champions Chelsea.

A Boylesports spokesman conceded that the decision will cost the firm £190,000.

This bookie is highly recommended!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Samster

Ronaldo is going nowhere

UNITED will fight off all offers from the world's biggest clubs for Cristiano Ronaldo - even if they bid a world record £46m.

Reports at the weekend have suggested that Real Madrid and Barcelona are still in pursuit of the Reds wing wizard.

Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has already said that the Portuguese ace, who hit his 15th goal of the season at Tottenham last night, is priceless, while chief executive David Gill is on record as saying the player is not for sale - and there is no reason why the Reds should cash in.

The 21-year-old's superb form has put him in line for the Golden Boot and that form is being monitored by Real.

Sergio Alves, who claims to be the player's representative, kept the issue alive when he spoke to the Barcelona radio station, Onda Cera.

He told listeners: "When Real and Barca are involved, the future is always open, not closed. Given a little bit of time, the situation may change, let's see."

Hunt

Barcelona, who are also reported to be joining the hunt, have distanced themselves from the chase.

Coach Frank Rijkaard described Ronaldo as a "great player" but insisted "without doubt he is one of the most valuable players in world football, but now, they are just rumours, there is nothing concrete. Yes, he is a great player, but we cannot do anything else at this moment."

Ronaldo has made his intentions clear.

He said: "Something like the Golden Boot doesn't concern me. I want to win the Premier League. We have been the best team in England so far, but that will count for nothing if we let our standards slip."

Meanwhile, left back Gabriel Heinze is still a target for Juventus.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:45 AM
GPLs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Ronaldo better off at Barcelona: Scolari

Monday, February 05, 2007

Ronaldo's brilliant form for United this season has attracted interest from Barca and Real Madrid, but his boss at Old Trafford Sir Alex Ferguson has made it clear the Portugal winger is not for sale.

Despite Ferguson's insistence reports emanating out of Spain suggest the two Spanish giants are set to lock horns in a bid to lure the 22-year-old with a bid in the region of 40 million pounds.

And Scolari has joined in the debate telling Monday's The Sun newspaper that Ronaldo would be better off at the Camp Nou.

"The basic education stage of his career is ending and I know Cristiano is ready for a change of atmosphere," Scolari told the tabloid.

"Barcelona would hugely enjoy having Cristiano in their team because he would complement Ronaldinho perfectly - they have different characteristics.

"For Cristiano, the Barcelona climate would be important - most days are sunny and it's hardly ever cold like England.

"That gives a player all the motivation he needs to train and play."

Scolari feels Barca rather than Real Madrid where Ronaldo would be linking up with former United team-mate Ruud van Nistelrooy is the more attractive option.

"Cristiano needs to move somewhere where the team is an integral part of the club - not somewhere where the system is based on individual 'heroes' or 'stars'.

"Moving to a club where there are four or five 'stars' who do their own thing is unworkable," said the Brazilian.

Ronaldo sacored his 15th goal of the campaign in the Premiership leaders 4-0 win over Tottenham on Sunday.
Old 06-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Scolari denies Ronaldo comments

Portugal coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has denied suggesting Cristiano Ronaldo should leave Manchester United to play in Spain.

Scolari was reported to have said that Ronaldo would benefit from a move to Barcelona, but speaking in the build-up to Tuesday's friendly against Brazil, the Brazilian claimed he had been misquoted.

"I don't have any explanation on this matter, for what they wrote or didn't write," Scolari said. "It doesn't matter - what I say goes in one ear and out the other."

Scolari backed Ronaldo to become one of the best players in the world, but said he was only interested in the winger's international future - not where he plays his club football.

"It's not a matter that concerns me," he said.

When asked about the matter, Ronaldo said he was unaware of the reports.

"I don't know anything about it," he said. When Scolari's reported comments were repeated to him, Ronaldo said: "He didn't say that. 100%."
Old 06-02-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mon 5/2 Transfer Rumours

Latest from rumour mill on transfers (edited for MU bias)

Tuesday's gossip column

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres has told Manchester United he does not fancy a £25m summer move to Old Trafford. (Various)

The Spain international, 22, is understood to view Arsenal as an ideal destination. (Various)

Or does he? Manchester United do in fact lead the chase for Torres and face competition from Chelsea. (Daily Star)

Striker Mark Viduka is ready to walk out on Middlesbrough after the club stalled on contract talks. (Sun)

Arsenal are set to close a deal for new French whizzkid striker Gilles Sunu within the next month. (Various)

OTHER GOSSIP
Squad selector:
Pick your England XI: England boss Steve McClaren is pondering going with a 4-3-3 formation against Spain on Wednesday. (Guardian)

Barcelona director Txiki Begiristain will run the rule over Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard in England's Old Trafford game against Spain. (Sun)

That scouting trip will come 24 hours after he has checked up on Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo in Portugal's match against Brazil at the Emirates. (Sun)

Manchester United assistant Carlos Queiroz says Cristiano Ronaldo can have the same impact on European football as Michael Jordan had on the NBA. (Star)

Portgual boss Luiz Felipe Scolari would like to work in England. (Various)

Gunners skipper Thierry Henry has voted for Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes in this year's PFA Player of the Year award. (Express)

Brighton and Bury could sue West Ham if the FA fails to expel the Premiership club for fielding an ineligible player, Carlos Tevez, in the FA Cup. (Express)

AND FINALLY... (Chelski blues?)
"Chelsea is not as good as we thought" read the headline in a Chinese daily paper. The country's Olympic football team were upset they could not train on the same pitches used by the Blues first team and were not allowed to shower, as the facilities were being used by female players at the time. (Titan/Daily Mail)
Old 06-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Samster

Vidic adds weight to United defence

NEMANJA Vidic can bulldoze his way to double figures for United and outpoint Chelsea's John Terry.

The Reds have not had a defender who can pile in with goals since Steve Bruce bravely forced home countless goals from set-pieces and crosses in the late 80s and 90s.

With 51 goals from 411 appearances, Bruce stood out as Sir Alex Ferguson's most lethal defensive weapon in his 20 years at Old Trafford.

Bruce memorably registered a record 19 goals in the 1990-91 campaign (although 11 were from penalties).

He also famously bagged a vital brace at Old Trafford in April 1993 to beat Sheffield Wednesday, and lead the Reds to their first title in 26 barren years.

Fergie's side have been bereft of such potency for over a decade since. But Vidic's fourth of the campaign at Tottenham on Sunday sees the big Serb shaping up into a real threat.

He had a legitimate header chalked off against Portsmouth in the FA Cup when Pedro Mendes cleared it a yard behind the line and the woodwork has been getting hammer from the 25-year-old former Spartak Moscow defender's efforts.

"Nemanja attacks the ball from crosses, corners and free kicks. He is dangerous," said Paul Scholes. "He will throw his head at everything. We hope he will score more goals for us."

Former Old Trafford defender David May, who partnered Bruce during some of his glory games, is convinced Scholes will get his wish.

"Nemanja has had some bad luck in front of goal with efforts hitting the post, bar, being hacked off the line," May said.

"He could be in double figures by now, he has been knocking on the door so many times.

Aggressive

"He is certainly capable of getting double figures regularly for United in seasons to come.

"Like Brucey he is not afraid to put his head in where it hurts. He's very aggressive attacking balls in the air, as well as on the ground.

"He's got a fantastic leap on him and a determination to get his head on to something no matter what's happening around him. He is focused solely on going for that ball.

"In terms of bravery he is top of the list for me. As a defender it is great for United because that kind of player is a bit of a throwback and strikers don't fancy going up against such courage.

"In attacking terms defenders aren't that used to his kind in the box these days. Even they might have a few second thoughts when Vidic is around and a ball is coming into the box. I think some are scared of him possibly.

"John Terry has given Chelsea that edge in recent seasons. He might not always have scored but he can upset and panic the opposition and create opportunities off that for his team-mates. He also attacks the ball so well.

"Obviously as a defender he has been vital for Chelsea in their title wins but I think as a danger and a potential scorer in the box he has been very important as well.

"We have seen in recent weeks the kind of hole Terry has left in Jose Mourinho's side both defensively and in an attacking sense.

"United haven't had that kind of threat for years since Brucey left. There have been some good defenders like Jaap Stam and Rio Ferdinand but they didn't provide that danger at set-pieces in the opposition penalty area.

"As an all-round player I think Vidic is better than Terry. Nemanja is faster and I think now if he was out of United's side than he'd leave a similar hole, if not bigger.

"If it were not for the fabulous form of Ronaldo and Paul Scholes this season then I think Nemanja Vidic would be United's player of the year."
Old 06-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Samster

Hearts growing even fonder of absent Scholes

In the boys playground that is England football, the talk yesterday was of whether the new boy, Joey, would get on with the smart boy, Frank, and whether Stevie would be the new head boy. The chatter even extended to whether the wide boys, Aaron and Kieron, would attack some Spanish passers-by. Yet everyone missed an old boy, Scholesy.

English football has thrown up a few candidates for footballer of the year and no one deserves the award more than Paul Aaron Scholes, the softly spoken big noise of Manchester United's midfield. He is the man for all reasons, a coach's dream, an inspiration to any child with asthma and a welcome antidote to the bling brigade. Old Trafford reverberates to "Paul Scholes – he scores goals" but he does so much more. Scholes delivers passes and trophies.

Of course, other candidates present themselves in a season of fluctuating standards of entertainment, such as Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard and Michael Essien at Chelsea, even Scholes' club-mates Nemanja Vidic and Cristiano Ronaldo. Others excel elsewhere, including Morten Gamst Pedersen, Joleon Lescott, Kevin Doyle, Dirk Kuyt, Sol Campbell, Jonathan Woodgate, Cesc Fabregas, Gilberto Silva and Obafemi Martins.

Narrowing the field, Ronaldo's attacking verve and refusal to wilt under constant abuse certainly places him on the podium with Drogba and Scholes. In the results-driven world of modern football, some may feel it matters little whether Ronaldo occasionally tumbles, as at the Riverside and White Hart Lane this season, or that Drogba engages in hilarious stand-up spats with opponents like Jens Lehmann. All's fair in love, war and the pursuit of set-pieces.

Scholes does not stoop to such ruses. Unlike Gary Neville and Ronaldo, Scholes could not be found haranguing the referee, Mark Clattenburg, at Spurs on Sunday. He should really have been in Clattenburg's book for a series of lunges, but officials like Scholes because he gives them no grief.

For a midfielder whose game revolves around timing and composure, Scholes is actually a dreadful tackler, the one overt weakness in his rich armoury. He even holds the dubious distinction of being the only England player sent off at the old Wembley in 223 internationals. It was such a nasty tackle that the Swedish victim, Hakan Mild, demanded English journalists examine the damage, a collection of Scholes' stud-marks in his leg.

The Swedes may not lament Scholes' departure, but England do. Steve McClaren has sought, on more than one occasion, to entice the workaholic wizard out of international retirement. Yet it is probably because he decided to focus on club football, a decision announced with minimal fanfare to his team-mates on the flight back from Euro 2004, that Scholes currently flourishes.

Twelve years and five months after his United debut, Scholes is still going strong, shrugging off early breathing difficulties and more recently blurred vision. Along with longevity, the long-range goals (like against Aston Villa this season), the well-timed runs (against Scotland in the play-offs for Euro 2000) and refusal to be a diva or a diver, the reason why Scholes should be cherished is because he has that rare English gift of treating the ball as a friend, not a hot potato.

Game after game, season after season, Scholes gives a masterclass in the use of possession. When England launch themselves into Spain at Old Trafford tomorrow, the ball will move most sweetly between the feet of Fabregas, Xavi and Xabi Alonso. Without Scholes, England too often waste possession.

He learned from Eric Cantona, eventually succeeding the French magician in the United team. The Frenchman's good advice, famously dubbed Norman Wisdom, was never to give the ball away cheaply, always work and train hard, always believe. The difference was in their idols: Cantona revered Sartre, Scholes worshipped Andy Ritchie.

Down to earth, Scholes deserves praising to the heavens. He will have this observer's vote for the writers' Footballer of the Year. Anyway, ask Scholes' peers who they consider the players' player of the year. Fabregas and Thierry Henry will both answer "Paul Scholes".
Old 07-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

Only with rich and famous...

Ronaldo gets £1,000 speeding fine

Ronaldo admitted he was driving but was not in court. Manchester United footballer Cristiano Ronaldo has been given six points on his licence and fined £1,000 after being caught speeding. The Portuguese international was snapped by a speed camera travelling at 60mph in a 40mph zone on the Princess Parkway in Manchester in July 2006.

He did not turn up for the hearing at Manchester Magistrates' Court.

Ronaldo, 21, of Stockport, returned a notice of intended prosecution to confirm he was the driver.

Prosecutor William Donnelly outlined the facts of the case against the winger, who was identified by his full name, Cristiano Ronaldo Santos Aveiro.

"In Mr Ronaldo's case there can be no credit at all for a guilty plea" District judge Wendy Lloyd

He said Ronaldo's Porsche Cayenne was photographed by a speed camera close to the junction with Mauldeth Road West.

He said: "In the document he admitted he was the driver of the vehicle at the material time."

District judge Wendy Lloyd said she found the case proved in Ronaldo's absence. He was not legally represented at the hearing.

She said: "In Mr Ronaldo's case there can be no credit at all for a guilty plea. The system has been manipulated in this case up until the last minute.

"It is 50% over the speed limit for that area but it does not reach the stage at which I would ask for Mr Ronaldo to be here in order for me to consider disqualification."
Old 07-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

Wed rumours..

Wednesday's gossip column

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has cast doubt over his future by saying he does not know where he will be in six months. (The Sun)

OTHER GOSSIP
Coventry want to talk to Macclesfield boss Paul Ince about becoming their new manager. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham keeper Paul Robinson's England place is under threat for the first time after Watford's Ben Foster was picked to start the friendly against Spain. (Various)

Striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told Inside United magazine that he feels this season is the last chance for the club's old guard to savour glory in the Champions League. (The Sun)

Former Arsenal midfielder Robert Pires, who is now at Villarreal, hit out at Gunners boss Arsene Wenger in L'Equipe for subjecting him to "the worst moment" of his career - being substituted in the Champions League against Barcelona in 2006 after only 20 minutes. (Daily Express)

Midfielder Mikel Jon Obi's Chelsea future could be in the balance after he ignored Blues boss Jose Mourinho's instruction not to play for Nigeria in Tuesday's friendly because of an injury concern. (Various)

Reading midfielder Glenn Little says the players, who are riding high in sixth place in the Premiership, have started to talk about qualifying for Europe - but only to make each other laugh. (Daily Express)

AND FINALLY...
Security teams are investigating how six of Manchester United's Opus books, hich are worth £4,250 each and weigh 88lb, went missing from a distribution warehouse in London. Two of the volumes have surfaced in Memphis and China. (Daily Mail)
Old 07-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Wed rumours..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
....Tottenham keeper Paul Robinson's England place is under threat for the first time after Watford's Ben Foster was picked to start the friendly against Spain...
Actually McClaren has clarified his choice of Foster's selection as purely for Foster to gain international experience. With Chris Kirkland out with an injury, McClaren did not want to have a keeper on the bench who had no international experience at senior level during the qualifier. So this friendly with Spain will be used to ease Foster in and Robinson is still firmly the no.1 choice.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1