The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23825 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Utd indeed kept a clean sheet but attack let us down

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 27-02-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Utd indeed kept a clean sheet but attack let us down
Yes, u r right bro... clean sheet.. but the useless chiak liao bee CR7 always lose the ball to or got robbed of the ball by Watford defenders whenever fed with the ball by crosses from his other team mates .. . if it were Sancho or Elango in his position, they would hv scored at least 3 goals for MU...

so it's a draw 0-0 n a loss of 2 points for nothing after all the hard work by the 10 other players on the field esp B Fernandes who created so many chances for them...better ship that guy out to other teams n don't ever cum back to Utd ....so this time round Charlie again n Jones predicted a draw correctly except once again the scoreline is wrong

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-02-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Fat captain not playing, so maybe can keep clean sheet.
It's a good thing, RR has the balls now to drop his fat capetan in last night's match for the 1st time against Watford but didn't hv the balls to do the same to CR7 or at least sub him off in the 2nd half ...

in their next few matches against all 4 arch rivals City, Pool, Arsenal n Spurs, they most likely will be defeated by Pool n City n draw with Arsenal n Spurs at best or even be defeated by them also...that's means they can drop a total of 10 or 14 pts which might cause them to slide down the table all the way from 4th now to maybe 8th to 10th position ...sigh

Old 27-02-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

No Top 4 finish this season..... come next year, lets just say goodbye GOAT CR7, Pogba, Matic, MagDisaster, Mata and a few more "superstars".

Next season, let's have a dozen youngsters like Elanga from the academy, let them bring their raw talent, speed, hunger and motivation for success like the Scholes, Beckham, Carrick of an era not long ago. United needs a NEW generation of home grown United Academy players... to once again be Champions of English and Eurpoean football.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 28-02-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Think the team played pretty well and the "control" was there.
Unfortunately, the ball just won't go inside the net.
They could have been up 3 or 4 in the first half.

Things like this happened. Watford was lucky to escape with a point at OT.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
No Top 4 finish this season..... come next year, lets just say goodbye GOAT CR7, Pogba, Matic, MagDisaster, Mata and a few more "superstars".

Next season, let's have a dozen youngsters like Elanga from the academy, let them bring their raw talent, speed, hunger and motivation for success like the Scholes, Beckham, Carrick of an era not long ago. United needs a NEW generation of home grown United Academy players... to once again be Champions of English and Eurpoean football.
Agree....probably now is the best time to remove those "fail to perform" super stars....or those still "living in past glories".

Elanga offers hope and Im sure there are many academy players who are just too glad to get a chance to play in the first team.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 28-02-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Think the team played pretty well and the "control" was there.....
Accepted wisdom is that grinding out a win despite not playing well, is the mark of a champion.

These days we are doing the opposite of 'playing well' but not winning.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Jesus Christ... what is going on? Another short-term option?
Who was it who said we have become an 'interim club'? True to form.

Man United eye Real Madrid's Carlo Ancelotti as potential short-term manager - sources
Rob Dawson
Correspondent

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has emerged as a surprise short-term option as Manchester United explore contingency plans in their pursuit of a new manager, sources have told ESPN.

Ancelotti has a close personal relationship with Sir Alex Ferguson, someone new United CEO Richard Arnold has sought advice from since taking over from Ed Woodward earlier this year.

United are hopeful of making a long-term appointment ahead of next season after drawing up a five-man shortlist which includes Mauricio Pochettino and Erik ten Hag.

Sources have told ESPN that Ferguson is an admirer of Pochettino but has recommended that the club consider Ancelotti if the former Tottenham Hotspur boss rules himself out of the running.

Ancelotti, in charge at Real Madrid, is seen as the type of coach who could be successful during a short stint because of his extensive experience in the Premier League and Champions League while also having a track record of managing squads full of high-profile players.

Ralf Rangnick, who was placed in charge temporarily following Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's dismissal in November, has also said he could recommend to the board that he stays in the role for another year.

"We are now conducting a thorough process for the appointment of a new permanent manager who will take charge this summer, with the objective to get us back to challenging for those domestic and European titles," football director John Murtough said at a fans' forum held last week.

United would prefer to have a long-term manager in place before the start of next season but there are complications with a number of their top targets.

Pochettino has been linked with a move to Real Madrid to replace Ancelotti while there have been suggestions Ten Hag has reservations about the set-up at Old Trafford having worked well within a clearly defined structure at Ajax.

Another candidate, Luis Enrique, will stay in charge of Spain until at least after the World Cup, which takes place in Qatar in December. The Premier League season is scheduled to begin on Aug. 13.

Ancelotti has guided Real Madrid to a six-point lead at the top of LaLiga but the 62-year-old has faced criticism following his team's performance against Pochettino's Paris Saint-Germain in their Champions League round-of-16 first leg.

It has led to speculation Real Madrid could target Pochettino in the summer with the Argentinian said to be ready to leave PSG.

Ancelotti has had two spells in the Premier League with Chelsea and Everton, winning the title and the FA Cup during his time at Stamford Bridge.

He has also won the Champions League three times, including with Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid in 2014.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...anager-sources

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 04-03-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man City v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60586368
Old 04-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man City v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...tle-race-twist

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 04-03-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Jesus Christ... what is going on? Another short-term option?
Who was it who said we have become an 'interim club'? True to form.

Man United eye Real Madrid's Carlo Ancelotti as potential short-term manager - sources
Rob Dawson
Correspondent

Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti has emerged as a surprise short-term option as Manchester United explore contingency plans in their pursuit of a new manager, sources have told ESPN.
Crazy lah...these pple got nothing else to write ...just anyhow write something bizarre...don't think the Board will ever consider Ancellotti...he wastn't great at Everton...watever great achievements of his is in the past...like JM...don't live in past glories...anyway MU has already an interim manager...no need to hv another one...wat they r looking for is a permanent manager

Old 04-03-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man City v Man Utd

Wow !...the predictions for the next match against City r pouring in already...hmmm...so far it's either a draw or loss for them from Jones n Lawro...quite accurate i think...MU can forget abt winning our neighbours in blue...draw is the most they can achieve...so another 1 point is the most they can add to wat they already hv ...hope others just below them, draw or lose their matches too

Last edited by Rickey; 04-03-2022 at 10:08 PM.
Old 04-03-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man City v Man Utd

Another Manchester derby.

I say 1-0

My Daily Star column
Old 04-03-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

I will usually read a bit of team news and stats before making a prediction.

But, no need to this time.

Man City 4 : 0 Man Utd

At least we will have the consolation of not helping Pool. Better help City with their goal difference.

Old 04-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1