The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5941 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pub At Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Planning to go U pub in Mid May when my CSM not around , so far any updates from Upub . How the FL there and is the price to Tabao same ?? . Any bro 👊 went there can advised
WHat's your market rate? Maybe you PM me and we discuss

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 10-05-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Planning to go U pub in Mid May when my CSM not around , so far any updates from Upub . How the FL there and is the price to Tabao same ?? . Any bro �� went there can advised
Anyway, I don't like the girls at Upub nowadays. Viet girls I considered experience but now getting Sibei Hao Lian... around $500 1 shot. Then pattern more than badminton.

Actually the price to go UPub same as go ktv if not more expensive. 1 Tower $99... lol... 4 pax go ktv less than $400 all inclusive if cheong girl not beer. More worth right?

Last edited by edmundhello; 10-05-2024 at 06:36 PM.
Old 11-05-2024, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
Anyway, I don't like the girls at Upub nowadays. Viet girls I considered experience but now getting Sibei Hao Lian... around $500 1 shot. Then pattern more than badminton.

Actually the price to go UPub same as go ktv if not more expensive. 1 Tower $99... lol... 4 pax go ktv less than $400 all inclusive if cheong girl not beer. More worth right?
i got there to drink & grope viet girls only, not tabao
like that still much cheaper than ktv ba?
tips just die die push $30 per girl
$500 1 shot i rather go japan and do it with jap syts, about same price. i cheong for decades and only 3 times i tabao before.
once it was for free (long time ago la). another time i managed to nego for half price haha
Old 11-05-2024, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anything planned for tonight? Can share the cost to join?
Old 11-05-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i got there to drink & grope viet girls only, not tabao
like that still much cheaper than ktv ba?
tips just die die push $30 per girl
$500 1 shot i rather go japan and do it with jap syts, about same price. i cheong for decades and only 3 times i tabao before.
once it was for free (long time ago la). another time i managed to nego for half price haha
I don't know if it's cheaper cos Upub is expensive and at most grope a little for around 2 hours and they butterfly very often also but KTV is alot different...

I think my problem is that I'm addicted to Dabaos liao... The experience of the cha bos who still wants to maintain their "Chastity" in the pubs can be quite arousing and we have to plan the "Escape Route"!! The feeling is just different when you know which girls you have "owned" in the same "pubs" but all maintaining like they are pure "Saint" when we gathered and drink together again. The whole package is simply electrifying and arousing!

Old 12-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't know if it's cheaper cos Upub is expensive and at most grope a little for around 2 hours and they butterfly very often also but KTV is alot different...

I think my problem is that I'm addicted to Dabaos liao... The experience of the cha bos who still wants to maintain their "Chastity" in the pubs can be quite arousing and we have to plan the "Escape Route"!! The feeling is just different when you know which girls you have "owned" in the same "pubs" but all maintaining like they are pure "Saint" when we gathered and drink together again. The whole package is simply electrifying and arousing!
i prefer butterfly cause i only have 2 hands and i like to sample different women
just like you go new restaurant you order a few dish to try instead of just 1 dish

Dabaos in sg really not worth it. this kind of ST prices you can go japan and do 2 shots with jap syts (not including travel cost).
Old 12-05-2024, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

$500 is expensive . My last visit and tabao was $200 and tip if chai sit with you is $30
Old 12-05-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i prefer butterfly cause i only have 2 hands and i like to sample different women
just like you go new restaurant you order a few dish to try instead of just 1 dish

Dabaos in sg really not worth it. this kind of ST prices you can go japan and do 2 shots with jap syts (not including travel cost).
Ya... I love different dishes also. Truly... Singapore very ex but I really did have an amazing experience with difference gfs in the same pub/building.

Old 12-05-2024, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
$500 is expensive . My last visit and tabao was $200 and tip if chai sit with you is $30
Wah really good deal for dabao... Ya tip $30... I must go with you liao... Dabao cheaper... lol...

Old 13-05-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wah really good deal for dabao... Ya tip $30... I must go with you liao... Dabao cheaper... lol...
Can also just PM your contract when I wan to go I ask you along haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1