The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Bad experiences...???

l6 h72(i think) g10

tried looking for a similar thread but couldnt find one, so start this one. the reason for me doing this is so bros will be informed of bad service, and hopefully all concerned will try to improve on service.

before i start let me just say that my expectations are not high, just looking for average standard. and i am willing to give a premium (tips) where deserved.

actually was at MY GLH afternoon. all gals attending to customers. only michelle left. decided to give her a miss and wait. more than 30 mins pass, and still none come out, decided to drive down to GL.

lllooonnnggg time no go cat 40 liao, decided to test water. went to L6 H72 (i think, forgot hse no). chose G10.

looked pretty in the tank, but attitude total opposite in room. short bj, followed by another short round of her on top. complained something in thai, which i didnt understand, seemed to be pissed off, i dunno by wat...?????

attitude speaks for itself. personally, will not return and not recommended by me.

p.s. one man's meat is another man's poison.

i have another post on g10 at
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=23

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:13 PM
Samster

OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad experiences...???

L8 H66a G10

not satisfied by wat happened afternoon, drove down again to GL evening.

urge to go to L8 H66A, which i did. had good memories abt this hse some time back. there was the legendary G10 some time back - frenching, bbbj, cim... u name it, she do it.

unfortunately sign in front of tank says new gal 8 - 10.

ended up wif G16. again thought looks ok.

in room, big mistake. nice foreplay though, was expecting good service, but was sssoooo wrong!

started wif her on top. before long, switch missionary. after few pumps, seeing i not even near to cum, changed to doggie. not even 10 mins into the FJ, her face start black black. muttered things in thai. attitude totally changed. i wanted to just finished quickly and f-off from the room. in the end, finished wif HJ.

again... not worth at all. can give a miss. one more time, one's meat is another's poison.

at this point, maybe some bros may be saying u shouldnt expect much from cat 40. as i mentioned before, i will be glad wif abt average service. good service will be rewarded of course.

is it just me, or has cat 40 standard dropped?

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
Old 05-04-2004, 11:28 PM
T_Jacky_Wu_show

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I am really very sorry to say but I really do not like your nickname. Care to change it and along with that face please.

Uncle Osman owe me big time as I was in the airline industry until he did his stupid stunt. Middle finger salute at him man....... Middle finger.....

CAT 40 to me is like a quicke thingy, rush rush, fuck and go. Most of the time too short for unless I would like to fuck 3 girls in a short span of time then I would do that. However I had not done the 3 girls routine yet, I guess that I have to start now before I lose my touch to aging.
Old 05-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Jacky_Wu_show
I am really very sorry to say but I really do not like your nickname. Care to change it and along with that face please.

Uncle Osman owe me big time as I was in the airline industry until he did his stupid stunt. Middle finger salute at him man....... Middle finger.....

CAT 40 to me is like a quicke thingy, rush rush, fuck and go. Most of the time too short for unless I would like to fuck 3 girls in a short span of time then I would do that. However I had not done the 3 girls routine yet, I guess that I have to start now before I lose my touch to aging.
sorie bro abt the nickname... been using it for a long time now...
hey... after all its just a nick right... lets just get on wif the postings stuff

Old 05-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 21
Panerai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Whole Problem is the Hole Problem!!!

Well, i sympathise wif you on your several bad experiences... cant really help u out of this mate...

Bottom line, whether its a short time hush action, or an overnight thingie, just rememer what the Army taught us....

"Ease Spring Squeeze Trigger"... Clear Arms,Send Arms, and get back to your "bunks (home)" and sleep....

Panerai...
"Insights from the Insides...LorNewsGeylang"
Old 06-04-2004, 12:06 AM
T_Jacky_Wu_show

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden
sorie bro abt the nickname... been using it for a long time now...
hey... after all its just a nick right... lets just get on wif the postings stuff
Okie okie, point taken. Let's get on with the bonking then. Got any recomendation of big breast CAT 40 girls. Need at least 3 of them to do my gig.

Thanks.
Old 07-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
steve_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Jacky_Wu_show
Okie okie, point taken. Let's get on with the bonking then. Got any recomendation of big breast CAT 40 girls. Need at least 3 of them to do my gig.

Thanks.
if u r going for big melons think i suggest u go lor18hse42 lol .. sure can get more then ur needs to gig
Old 07-04-2004, 06:28 PM
T_Jacky_Wu_show

Thank you very much for the information Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1