The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiezai View Post
Anyone knows the title of this Cat3 hk movie where a tuition teacher blackmail his student and her sister into having sex
Bro, I think this is the one u are looking for https://r38.tv/voddetail/16455.html
Old 14-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 16
Cock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
Bro, I think this is the one u are looking for https://r38.tv/voddetail/16455.html
Paiseh, not sure if it’s only me or wat …

I keep getting error leh …
Old 14-04-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock_Why View Post
Paiseh, not sure if it’s only me or wat …

I keep getting error leh …
Bro, go to r38.tv and search for 色欲城市之淫人师表. U might get it.
Old 14-04-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Hi bros, I am searching for a Cat III movie. The title goes by "绑架 / Kidnapped" something like that.

The storyline starts off with a man fucking his wife in the early morning when he woke up. After the deed, wife shower and went jogging but got kidnapped. Kidnapper call husband for ransom but he ignore because he is busy fucking mistress. Wife sibeh dulan and fuck the kidnapper. Story ends with kidnapper bringing the wife to find the husband. Husband caught red-handed with mistress on bed. Wife cuts off his bird. End.

As best of my memory, this is the description of the actual actor / actress look in the movie.
Actor as husband - curly hair, hum sup face and have moustache
Actress as wife - abit tanned skin, long hair. I remeber she got kidnap in a green jogging attire. Perky and big tits.
Actress as mistress - short hair curly, old school hairstyle kind.

Hipe this is enough info on the film.

If got the link please share as well.

Thanks.
Old 15-04-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros, I am searching for a Cat III movie. The title goes by "绑架 / Kidnapped" something like that.

The storyline starts off with a man fucking his wife in the early morning when he woke up. After the deed, wife shower and went jogging but got kidnapped. Kidnapper call husband for ransom but he ignore because he is busy fucking mistress. Wife sibeh dulan and fuck the kidnapper. Story ends with kidnapper bringing the wife to find the husband. Husband caught red-handed with mistress on bed. Wife cuts off his bird. End.

As best of my memory, this is the description of the actual actor / actress look in the movie.
Actress as wife - abit tanned skin, long hair. I remeber she got kidnap in a green jogging attire. Perky and big tits.

Thanks.
You know the name of the actor and actress ?

Old 15-04-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinKooi View Post
You know the name of the actor and actress ?
I don't know the name of the actor and actress. That is why I have a hard time finding it as well.

The production graphics is not the 80s/90s type. It is more like Sexy Soccer / Big波诱惑 / Emmanualle in HK type.

Definitly I will add more info once I can recall. Coz I watch this movie more than 10 yrs ago, still on VCD.
Old 15-04-2022, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
maqq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks.
Seems like an interesting story line
Old 15-04-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
ACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud ofACMV & Lift has much to be proud of

Erotic Ghost Story series also not bad …
Old 15-04-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysondragon View Post
Familiar scene from all. Excpet the 2nd image, which rape movie is that?

Chingmy yau ya striptease legendary dance. Pcc so many times with it

1st image must be cheong wei yi the cfm face from malaysia. Damn hot. She is from rape 3 version right?
all from rape 2. but I LOVE angie cheong! I have so much respect for her as a person too, adopted a kid with health problems while giving up easy life with rich husband.

Old 15-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2155 / Power: 14
ChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond reputeChinKooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
all from rape 2. but I LOVE angie cheong! I have so much respect for her as a person too, adopted a kid with health problems while giving up easy life with rich husband.

Did she let us see her nippy and bush in the movie Rape 2 ?

Also, you mean she divorced her rich husband bcos of her wanting to adopt a kid ?

Thanks

Old 15-04-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinKooi View Post
Did she let us see her nippy and bush in the movie Rape 2 ?

Also, you mean she divorced her rich husband bcos of her wanting to adopt a kid ?

Thanks
she's in rape 3, unfortunately she never bares any dots but can see her whole ass haha

according to this article got rich man willing to cover his medical expenses but say don't wanna live with the kid so she rejected him. what she did was very rare - most women would look for rich guys, if not also stay single and do yoga/fitspo lifestyle. she adopted a sick kid in her 30s when she was damn hot stuff and devoted both money and time to him, effectively killing her chances of finding a partner. I think being beaten by her ex affected her, but she's still led a noble life.
Old 15-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Cock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant futureCock_Why has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, go to r38.tv and search for 色欲城市之淫人师表. U might get it.
Ok thanks finally can watch ...

What's the name of the lady policewoman investigation officer already, har ? I remember in other movies she stripped a lot but in this movie she didn't even strip !

I thought the ending would have a scene of her being booked by the rapist !
Old 15-04-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Hi Bro Chua Soi Lek and Bro ChinKooi!

Found this link.

Think you have to replace the $$$$$ with dot top to access.

(Dear Mods, hope I am not breaking any rules by posting such links here. If have, please let me know and I will remove. Thanks!)

This Rape 4 not many scenes can see the bushes leh ...

Old 15-04-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock_Why View Post
Ok thanks finally can watch ...

What's the name of the lady policewoman investigation officer already, har ? I remember in other movies she stripped a lot but in this movie she didn't even strip !

I thought the ending would have a scene of her being booked by the rapist !
I don't know her name. But I like to see her get fuck in Sex And Central.
Old 15-04-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
user82 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by John0721 View Post

This show bro
Thanks bro