The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

I was Tasked to Start the fire for the BBQ and I took the charcoal and fire starter for the chore. I ask if anyone had a lighter I could use and penny passed hers to me.

I was trying to get the fire started

Sonia: Virgin... You can or not?

Felicia: Aiyah Sonia, You call him what? virgin leh, you say can or not?

The other girls burst into laughter as Sonia blushed beside me.

Jasmine: Sonia also virgin mah, Felicia you be teacher la.

Penny: Ya Ya Ya, Wait 2 also dunno then break how...

Sonia: Here very hot, I go inside le

Jasmine: See See, 2 virgin 1 getting hot.

Penny: Eh Lawrence need me to take over bo....., Sonia hot already.

Me: If Felicia want to teach then I on lor

Felicia showed me the finger and Christina came out with the food.

Christina: wah no one help me you all just stand here see Lawrence make fire.

Penny: Yah lor, Lawrence very good at making fire, He make Sonia hot liaoz.

Christina shot me a look and I carried on building the fire.

Me: I'm Cool......

Last edited by Starter; 23-05-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinda pity Joanne
Old 23-05-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

more more more
Old 23-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I was perspiring and Christina passed me a cup of coke.

Christina: Still say you are cool...

It tasted funny it was abit on the the bitter side.

Me: why this coke taste funny one?

Christina: I mix with Whisky mah, abit only.

Christina told me she brought some alcohol from home and guess that is was no harm since we mixed it in soft drinks

As Soon as the fire was up, I started cooking for the girls.

Everyone seem to enjoy the food and I took occasional bites at the Pit.

then then moment came..........

Christina and Sonia appeared room the chalet with a small birthday cake and the girls Started to sing the Happy birthday song.

Some of ppl from the other chalets joined in the singing

Happy birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy birthday to VIRGIN!!!!!
Happy birthday to you....

I blew the candles on the cake and it was embarrassing.... With sounds from other chalets cheering.... I heard things like Ho Seh liaoz Later bo Virgin liaoz....

Last edited by Starter; 23-05-2016 at 04:24 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

Thank you ts for your continuous updates
Old 23-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 10
IceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of lightIceSpearz is a glorious beacon of light

Lol bro ur rep point flying very fast ahh lol
Old 23-05-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceSpearz View Post
Lol bro ur rep point flying very fast ahh lol
I also dunno my Lao kock Kock pager time story got ppl like. Lolz
Old 23-05-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

after I blew the candles , Christina took some cream from the cake and rubbed it on my face. That was when the girls got the signal and we were engaged in a mini Cake fight, I pinched some of the cake off and grabbed whom ever was near me .

I caught Ann, and I seriously could not see or aim where I was to hit. It was a chaotic and it was fun, I slapped some cake onto Ann and ended up on her breast which I moved my hand in an attempt to rub more of the cake on her.

I was bombarded by the other girl and I squat down pulling Ann with me shouting I surrender....

The girls went in to clean up and I was not happy when I saw that Christina got off squeaky clean, she came to help me clean up and I rubbed some cake on her cheek.

Christina: Don't play already lah....

She continued to help me wipe of the cream on my face, Her gentleness was something that I remember till this very day.
Old 23-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

i also navie
Old 23-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
i also navie
What Happened Bro Eddie
Old 23-05-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster

We went into the Chalet unit and some of the girls had already finish washing up, and soon it was my turn.

After my bath, the girls presented me Presents, I had one from Christina, One from Sonia, Felicia and Penny and one from Jasmine and Ann.

Penny suggest we play truth or dare, and how the game is played is as follows:

Poker cards will be shuffled and each or us will receive one card, the Person with the biggest card among us can ask the person with the smallest card a question. If the person did not wish to answer the question they will have to drink a cup of alcohol mixed drink as a forfeit.

Everyone was game, and we started playing. I would say I was lucky for the first 10 rounds I never got either the largest or the smallest card.

It kind of got boring when after 10 rounds all the girls choose to drink then answer any of the questions.

Penny stopped the game and suggested we change the rules of the game, the person that holds the smaller card will now be required to drink a cup of alcohol mixed drink and either answer a question or do a dare.

All the girls agreed to it though some of them like Sonia and Ann were a little reluctant.

I was fine with it and it was game on.....
Old 23-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
We went into the Chalet unit and some of the girls had already finish washing up, and soon it was my turn.

After my bath, the girls presented me Presents, I had one from Christina, One from Sonia, Felicia and Penny and one from Jasmine and Ann.

Penny suggest we play truth or dare, and how the game is played is as follows:

Poker cards will be shuffled and each or us will receive one card, the Person with the biggest card among us can ask the person with the smallest card a question. If the person did not wish to answer the question they will have to drink a cup of alcohol mixed drink as a forfeit.

Everyone was game, and we started playing. I would say I was lucky for the first 10 rounds I never got either the largest or the smallest card.

It kind of got boring when after 10 rounds all the girls choose to drink then answer any of the questions.

Penny stopped the game and suggested we change the rules of the game, the person that holds the smaller card will now be required to drink a cup of alcohol mixed drink and either answer a question or do a dare.

All the girls agreed to it though some of them like Sonia and Ann were a little reluctant.

I was fine with it and it was game on.....
I dun mind everyone drink until drunk then i can do what i want with anyone
Old 23-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

I Apologize If my post today seem boring to some of the fellow brothers here, I have to indicate if you are looking for a story which contains mindless sex and a superhuman whom can cum 6-7 times a day. my story will not suit you.

And so sorry for the short paragraphs sent in, as I am not in the office today and my working place is not really a good place to post.
Old 23-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
NTHK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNTHK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

up u
=D
jiayou with your story!
Old 23-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No worries TS!! Story build-UP is equally as important!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1