The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nachos84 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: I was Naive (Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
Hi all, I did try looking and will look somemore. from what I found this is the only pic I find closest to Felicia

Fap away... Lolz
wah you lucky man!! haha.. show pics of girls that look like rest of the girls in your story leh!! pls pls.. hee
Old 13-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 8
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachos84 View Post
wah you lucky man!! haha.. show pics of girls that look like rest of the girls in your story leh!! pls pls.. hee
spend 2 hour looking only find Felicia lolz, need to write first maybe I try to post one per day
Old 13-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nachos84 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter View Post
spend 2 hour looking only find Felicia lolz, need to write first maybe I try to post one per day
no problem!! story more important!! chill
Old 13-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!10inch is one of the Best!

Great story! Ups!
Old 13-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
steel52 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story first. Pic later
Old 13-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold

I nudged Jasmine asking if she want to go and wash up, She told me not to touch her. I got off the bed to dispose of the condom, I vaguely remembered I did this idiotic thing, I held the paper bin with my hand and swayed my hips together with the bin, the condom did drop into the bin. I did hear someone speaking behind me, but when I turn around Jasmine had covered herself with a blanket.

I wore my shorts, and nudge on her again sitting on the bed beside her. She did not respond, and I started to pulling on the blanket. This start our mini tug of war, and when I manage to pull around 1/3 of the blanket over.

Jasmine covering herself with the rest of the blanket and shouted: Lawrence!!! Argh.....

She did give me a cute expression though, Puffing her mouth.

Jasmine e for a towel and wrapped herself up, and told me she was taking a bath. I pulled her hand. and asked her if she really came 5 times? her reply: Lawrence stop being a ass.

Talk about cleansing away the sins, What happen to Jasmine was the opposite. After she came out of the shower, she was back to that prideful girl and was not bothered with me and drying her hair.

Jasmine: What are we doing later?

Me: Why you want part 2 ah?

Jasmine: You wish!

Me: Then why you ask?

Jasmine: If nothing then let's go to my place

Before I could answer her Jasmine asked me for the phone she called Ann and telling her she would pack lunch for her.

We went off to Jasmine and Ann's home via train and bus, bought food near her place. And during the journey I found a new way to piss Jasmine off, a song to sing, (one of our national day songs: Five Star arising) I sang it to her twice and she would give me a stare. Well it was fun.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

We reached Jasmine and Ann's home and I felt bad. as Ann was alone at home doing her assignments. Another disappointment I had was that I have just been milked by Jasmine, and I see Ann not binding her breast today.

We had our lunch together, It was obvious who setup the table.

Ann: Jasmine, we should ask Lawrence about what Dad asked us about.

Jasmine: Ya, My dad has ask why you guys have not come for tutoring sessions, so Felicia and you better tell us if you still need help with you school work.

(She presented me this chance how can I don't take it?)

Me: I Think I will still come, but not 5 times a week lah.

Jasmine: Who asked you to come 5 times

Me Cough: Someone did,

Jasmine stared at me while I play innocent looking at her.

Me: I meant last time I did.

We continued eating and did my assignments ( Jasmine made me bring it), Ann was with me during the assignment session, and I did feel her up a couple of times when Jasmine was not around. When I was leaving their home that day, I told them that I had arrangements with Felicia to continue the doing the assignments tomorrow, they told me to do it at their place and I was cool with that.

I reached home at around 6pm and I left Felicia a voicemail telling her about the change in venue as well as asking if she wanted to have breakfast together.
Old 13-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

fap fap fap
Old 13-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Beaned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
fap fap fap
:d :d :d :d :d
Old 13-06-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
blur185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, i having withdrawal syptoms man... no update since 530pm...
Old 13-06-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

I tot no one see mah.

so relaxinow I very bo eng, must find picture must wirte story, knn next time dunno must make sound effect bo

not that I mind thouh but sound effect dun come ok

Last edited by Starter; 13-06-2016 at 09:27 PM.
Old 13-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KingxD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
5 stars arising .. LOL
Old 13-06-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Gingersnaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story!! keep going bro
Old 13-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

I paged Christina and spoke to her, that night our phone conversation was based on how we spend our day. I would always lie and tell her that I was bored and was having a hard time doing some of my assignments. after putting down the phone with her.

Ah Kai paged me, He had really joined the gang and told me he is now an official member, Ah Keong was his Gina Tao (section leader) and her asked me to visit him at his Zai Dui (home ground). I did not really want to go but he insisted, using the word Brother to pressurize me. I told him clearly that I would not join them but he was not listening and was telling me about the girls her met there. We arrange to meet at Serangoon central, 12pm on Friday, and he will bring me there.

Before going to bed I left Joanne a voicemail thanking her for her advice, telling her my friend has resolved his issue. Felicia replied my voicemail and told me she will not be having breakfast with me and will meet me at Bishan at 10am.

I laid on the bed remembering Jasmine's time here today, I smile remembering her actions after the deed. Jasmine can be cute too, that was my thought before I drift of to bed.
Old 13-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

why I have a feeling Starter will be very famous in secondary schools after this holiday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1