The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
When is sensual massage legal or not legal,...

We know that if you run an MP in Singapore you must adhere to certain rules and regulations. For example the ML cannot offer sexual services which is defined as FJ, BJ or HJ. In fact if the ML is caught naked in the room with a client it is considered that she is providing sexual services even if they are not caught in the act. So its quite clear that all those posting about special services in established spa and MP can be busted by the SPF.

However if you are a freelance masseuse providing services at your client's place, you don't need to be licensed.

So if you are having a private massage by a FL in a hotel (or at her place), and then proceeded to have FJ, BJ or HJ, and both are consenting adults, it is not against the law.

I guess sexual acts between 2 consenting adults which is not under a business establishment is not an offense provided it does not come across as an official transaction or as prostitution.

I guess if you pay for it, then it could be viewed as "commercial sex" and is prostitution but I don't have to pay the FL, I am just giving her some pocket money because I "fell in love" with her.

Hmmm, grey area, need to ask my lawyer friends.
Old 28-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bigbadbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When is sensual massage legal or not legal,...

Your arguement at the last bit is interesting, but the law is such that he who asserts must prove (notwithstanding that you are the accused and the legal burden of proof is on the prosecution). Thus, you claim that you fell in love with her and as such you give her pocket money. The next thing that must be proved is that "falling in love" part.

Thus records of your courtship, e.g. SMS, call logs and otherwise, must back up your claims, along with intimate knowledge of the girl and it flows vice-versa too. If you claim that you fell in love with her, you are likely to know something personal about her, and she is likely to know something likewise about you. If you cannot show this, your assertion that the monies paid is a love gift or allowance falls hollow and if you state and claim all this in court, you may be liable to an extra charge of lying under oath.

Its a good attempt, but likely to fail as there are easy and quick ways to verify the truth of your assertions of love and allowance.
Old 28-07-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

bro, most common lies that will be exposed is that man will kena is they do not even know the names of the 'lover' ! they said they are lovers but when questions, either side or even both does not know the real name of the ones...... make sure u know the real name at least lor... else ......
Old 28-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

the argument would be nicer if the lady said the guy is accepting her $$$$ instead
Old 28-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
sytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

technically it can be done.
but proof of relationship is always the burden.

and usually if you're in the wrong place, with the wrong profile lady, at the wrong time.
they'll probably haul you up just in case.
Old 28-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13406 / Power: 23
BikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond repute

Why must be "fall in love"? sure kena question left-right-up-down
say ONS enough right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1