The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
NikO_Thai is Cool - loads of Potential
How to chase Monday blues away....

I'm sure all Sammy boy brothers out the have the same feeling every Monday morning draggin urself to work rite? To make things worse is the packed like sardine rush hour train.Well tis morning was the 1st time ever in my working life where i dun feel any blues at all.

Was on my way to attend some travel industry related workshop tis morning and the train is packed & cram as usual.Damn!! Frankly speaking i do really like the train to stop suddenly sumtimes esp like today.I was heng to ride wif a sexy OL who was damn hot & n its my fav Milf.The train suddenly jerked to a stop n she nearly fell on me!! I was alert & gentleman enuff 2 stop her from falling & even get 2 touch her waist abit,hehe .

I managed 2 catch a glimpse of her 36C or D "longkang" n gave me a instant semi hard on!!!Not forgetting her nice round butt which made my mind ran wild wif fantasy.N the most seducing part was her deadly perfume!!! B4 i had the chance to ask if she was alrite while fantasizing she alighted at Clementi.Nabey!! Its always like tat,knn!!!

Anyway she really gave me a very good cure to chase away my Monday blues.....
Old 11-01-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to chase Monday blues away....

Should also have alighted mah...
screw the travel industry workshop...

some opportunity does not come twice
Why you so like dat?
Old 12-01-2011, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
NikO_Thai is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How to chase Monday blues away....

I know Bro but its my rice bowl so lan lan continue my journey lor.But guess wat,when i reach the venue i saw even more chio bu & this OL who was quite sexy in her tight uniform...Talk about blessing in disguise,hehe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1