The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 17
choptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Monday Blues....

Tried searching in the forum if there's a thread on this but couldn't find so decided to post a new thread here. As the saying goes, in the spirit of sharing

Had a disagreement session with OC last night and follow by heavy down pour in the morning. Scheduled for b2b meetings in the morning. Not a good start for the week. So after the 2 meetings decided not to go back office but go recce around. Since my last appt was in the CDB area and i rmbr reading somewhere this street have a couple of joint so decided to head towards the direction. Upon reaching the location, didn't notice any joint and was about to give up but at the end of the street, at a corner quiet side road, the SPA signage caught my eyes. Was thinking Ho Sie Liaoz!! As i was new to this place i didn't know what to expect but as i trying find a parking lot, i saw a ML walking out and instantly i thought Bingo!!

Proceed to the shop and was greeted by this demure MILF with really nice curly long hair. i always wanted to meet some ML with this look. Anyway, She asked if i wanted to massage and i agreed on the rate and proceed to the room. My FR below

Name - P.....
Age - late 30s to early 40s
Origin - China/Thai
Boobs - C cup
Massage - 9/10
HJ - 8/10
BM - 9/10
Autoroam - Around the world. Finger her till she was wet.
GFE - 9/10 She keep calling me bao pei
RTF - YES!!

Initially, i didn't believe she was from the land of smile till she speaks a few liner to me as i understand a tad bit. Was told there were another ML from the same place as her and another PRC.

I will be selective with sharing the ctc as to protect this joint so no offense to other bros here. Will only share with bros with 50 pts and above or can trade ctc.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 20
royz1979 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyz1979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Monday Blues....

Dear Bro,

care to share this wonderful locations and contact.
Thks
Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dangao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, am willing to trade contacts. Mind sharing yours?
Old 06-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 17
choptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchoptsick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sent out ctc to a few bros. Pls check with inbox. For those who did not receive, please do not be offended but i might send later to you later after more screening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1