The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
one thing to add,i find that most viet girl will either do a very light make up when going out or nothing but at least can see if they remove make up when back at home compare to most sg girl who is a total different face when make out is remove at home,u will be shock at the hugh different

you sure ????

I thought when they go work ...the make up is a miracle for many of them ...

try seeing some of them without any on ....you hardly recognise them .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 26-05-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
one thing to add,i find that most viet girl will either do a very light make up when going out or nothing but at least can see if they remove make up when back at home compare to most sg girl who is a total different face when make out is remove at home,u will be shock at the hugh different
Whether the gals put on heavy make up or light make up depends on their preference. i have seen quite a number of viet gals with heavy make up and also a number with light make up. The same applies to local gals. Most of the time, it will also depend on their skin condition. Most gals with `not so good' skin condition will prefer to put on heavy make up to cover up.
Old 26-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
nothing wrong...always behave poor even you are rich...
hahah, you are right. But how do you define rich? Is there a yardstick to compare to? For example, a person with S$200K may seem rich in the province where land is relatively much cheaper, but with that same amount, he may deem to be just an `average joe' in the city. That amount may not be even enough to buy a piece of land. To make things worse, S$200k cash in Singapore may not be enough to pay for the downpayment for a private condo. I was once told by a chap that he's damm rich, he has around 200K cash, but he only has a 3 room flat and without any other asset. So i don't think he's rich at all. But to each their own, 200K can be gone in less than 1 year with lots of merry making, not to say buying any asset.
Old 26-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
hahah, you are right. But how do you define rich? Is there a yardstick to compare to? For example, a person with S$200K may seem rich in the province where land is relatively much cheaper, but with that same amount, he may deem to be just an `average joe' in the city. That amount may not be even enough to buy a piece of land. To make things worse, S$200k cash in Singapore may not be enough to pay for the downpayment for a private condo. I was once told by a chap that he's damm rich, he has around 200K cash, but he only has a 3 room flat and without any other asset. So i don't think he's rich at all. But to each their own, 200K can be gone in less than 1 year with lots of merry making, not to say buying any asset.
haha...very good analogy...what I meant rich was really rich with fortune worth more than millions SGD...hihi...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...very good analogy...what I meant rich was really rich with fortune worth more than millions SGD...hihi...
hardly have chance to earn that amount liao.... unless be a MP
never see my name in the list recently announced
Old 26-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
No worries, do the ground work in JC for a few more years and run for the next election.....

pray hard all the vb stay in jc area ...

promise to make jc vn paradise sure got lots of support .......

Old 27-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
No worries, do the ground work in JC for a few more years and run for the next election.....

pray hard all the vb stay in jc area ...

promise to make jc vn paradise sure got lots of support .......
Why pray that the vb will stay there? The vb cannot vote at all. How many vb can get PR, not to say citizenship. You get the vb to stay longer in JC, the residents will not vote for you. The residents want the vb out of JC.
Old 27-05-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
MP also cannot earn that amount @ $15K a month. Only Min**te*s can earn that amount in less than 1 year.
Old 27-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yea, nowadays, 1 million is also nothing great. 1 private condo can easily surpass the 1 million mark. Nowadays, many multi-million then considered rich
Old 27-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why pray that the vb will stay there? The vb cannot vote at all. How many vb can get PR, not to say citizenship. You get the vb to stay longer in JC, the residents will not vote for you. The residents want the vb out of JC.
not if all the owners rent out their houses to vb ....think rental income ...

Old 27-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
not if all the owners rent out their houses to vb ....think rental income ...
What a kind of analogy Most of the housing there are private and everyone in Singapore knows that its not a wise choice to rent out your apt to vb. How much rental income can you get from these vb? most of the vb will stay at apt where the spouse of the owner is Vietnamese. Even such kind of arrangement is getting much lesser with law enforcement crackdown.

I remember that when my apartment was up for rental a few months ago, i declined offers from even foreign students as i know they cannot take care of my apartment. Singaporeans are smart now, they always prefer tenants that are families, even if they do take in foreigners, they will prefer those with work permits. Not many are willing to take risk now.
Old 27-05-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

I have a friend who has a landed property and he has it configure to have quite a number of rooms for rental. He told me nowaday it's not easy to rent to work permit holders - MOM will not approve the wp if it is in a residential area. They expect them to stay at dormitory.

Only 'S' pass from certain countries will get easy approval. But mom is quite lenient with Malaysia WP holders as it's get approval quite easily. For legitimate wp holders from Vietnam it will not easy to get approval.

Quote:
I remember that when my apartment was up for rental a few months ago, i declined offers from even foreign students as i know they cannot take care of my apartment. Singaporeans are smart now, they always prefer tenants that are families, even if they do take in foreigners, they will prefer those with work permits. Not many are willing to take risk now.
Old 27-05-2011, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
What a kind of analogy Most of the housing there are private and everyone in Singapore knows that its not a wise choice to rent out your apt to vb. How much rental income can you get from these vb? most of the vb will stay at apt where the spouse of the owner is Vietnamese. Even such kind of arrangement is getting much lesser with law enforcement crackdown.

well, at 10 a day per pax ...thats pretty good money ......

Old 27-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
I have a friend who has a landed property and he has it configure to have quite a number of rooms for rental. He told me nowaday it's not easy to rent to work permit holders - MOM will not approve the wp if it is in a residential area. They expect them to stay at dormitory.

Only 'S' pass from certain countries will get easy approval. But mom is quite lenient with Malaysia WP holders as it's get approval quite easily. For legitimate wp holders from Vietnam it will not easy to get approval.
tell me about that. I have an apartment and stay in landed, the house opposite mine just changed owner. The new owner partitioned the living room into 5 extra rooms. this house now has 10 rooms, all rented to china WP holders. How do i know they are WP holders? its because quite a number of them work as cashiers at the petrol kiosk nearby. The feeling is just so weird, this neighbourhood has been turned into foreign worker dormintary.

Last edited by SingViet; 27-05-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old 28-05-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dragon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother Singvet,

Can I have your advise on this..... with many thanks.

I have a Vietnam GF. She has been visiting me 4 times, since her 1st entry on 20th June 2010. The last visit she exist Singapore was 3rd of March 2011. The first visit was 2 months after an approval extension & the rest of her visit is full 30days. The first 3 stamps on her passport was 'Visit Pass', The 4th stamp was 'Social Visit - expire on 30days' stating the next flight date back on the 7 days as shown on her return tickets. But she return back on the 30days without any issues. On that 4th visit, she was asked some question at the counter and because I was there with her, my answer to the officer that I am with her and entry permitted.

Now I am worry about her next visit to Singapore that she would be refuse entry. I need your advise, how long do she need to stay away from Singapore prior to the next visit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1