The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 3
Blanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlanklegendary deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Reminiscence of your best TS encounter

Anyone willing to share their "best" and ultimate TS fuck?
A walk down memorylane, with some of the best fucks you even experienced
Old 04-10-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Reminiscence of your best TS encounter

To me. It’s got to be empress Lee. First encounter with her was at least 5 years back. Taught me the ropes and showed me how feminine a female could never be. Still reminiscing those wonderful times.
Old 10-10-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. Askie Fox
My first encounter. Had to try anal with her. She's tight and service is top notch. Shame that I didn't let her use my holes as I wasn't entirely sure to do.

2. TS from Philippines, can't recall name. From Craigslist.
Took the courage to be bottom. Came hard when I rode her as a cowboy (or cowgirl position)

3. Another TS from PH. Craigslist.
Best fuck ever. We took turns. Stayed at 5 star hotel. Took shower together and it was worth the time and money. Shame that I can't recall her name.
Old 20-10-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 6
GRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There once was a LB from South America (I think? Can't remember her name) who had the most gorgeous cock. I think it was 7 inches or maybe more, real thick tool and could get hard for a long time. She's beautiful as well, tall but with feminine features, nicely toned thick body. Had a great time with her.

After the deed, I had a chat with her, and she told me that she intends to remove her penis. I was shocked, especially given how great her tool was.

It would be a crying shame if she really went for the surgery. Aside from losing her greatest asset, I've also read some horror stories of how hard it is to upkeep the fake pussy (need to dilate daily if not it will close up), and most LBs that proceed with the surgery end up regretting it or fall into depression. Wonder how she's doing now.
Old 20-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

The Laos twins for me in Rowell road, they were here in 2018. Seasoned bros will know who I'm talking about.
Old 20-10-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Georgia, Pinoy ts, with her at JB. She is the first lady cock I sucked. She keep persisting me to suck her cock, after hesitate she push my head, I can simply said the feeling is amazing, and since then I can't stop sucking TS cock.
No 2 , forgot name , also at JB, taller than me, tis one unforgettable experience, we passionate French kiss almost 30mins, we do lick each other armpit, said to each other "I love you" while kissing. Drink each other siliva while thirsty. She also lick and finger my ass. Miss her.
No 3 forget name, at Chinatown, shorter than me. We shower together and start kissing. What made me unforgettable for her is the way she SUCK my ass, yes, she suck, feel like my shit going to suck out ...🤣, the feeling dn shiok and thrilled, worry shit will pop out
No 4, jaja, also Pinoy. At newton hotel, that time she look more like a cross but near trans. She have very solid natural butt and leg, tall and slightly thick. Her dick is long and think, I suck like a baby, and I lick her ass as well, v nice ass , got a little bit of asshole hair which actually I like.....
No 5, one Malay big size ts , at johor, try her few times, I basics a submissive bitch to her, suck her cock, eat her ass, lick her armpit, suck her toes, receive spatting from her...also deep French kiss...
No 6, a local Malay, v submissive, receive my spatting, lick my ass, and also I received my first prostate orgasm from her fingering, the feeling really amazing, cannot describe, just feel so high and moan like a bitch...
Old 22-10-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
The Laos twins for me in Rowell road, they were here in 2018. Seasoned bros will know who I'm talking about.
Whoa long long time ago liao. They wear Spandex long pants de. Lol dolled face. Wonder how are they now. What you do with them sia bro

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 22-10-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
bunkerbed321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My best encounter was also my first one. In Barcelona I had a south american TS. She had a large tool and was a very energetic top. I told her that it was my first time, but she did not really hold back and pounded me hard and deep for an eternity (I booked her for 90min). She was hitting my sigmoid colon bend and pounding against it. At this point I did not know what it was and tried to resist a bit, but she just kept going. It looked that it turned her on, that I was a virgin and had a bit of pain... Anyways in retro respect one of the best sessions.

My second best was recently where I had an overnight with a ladyboy in JB. Hadn't had such a great time for a long time.

My worst encounter was in Paris. I booked a black TS with the expectation " one time blacked never go back..." but this was a total bummer. The hole session she was just lying there and had no initiative, couldn't get hard. Was a waste of money and time.
Old 23-10-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 View Post
My best encounter was also my first one. In Barcelona I had a south american TS. She had a large tool and was a very energetic top. I told her that it was my first time, but she did not really hold back and pounded me hard and deep for an eternity (I booked her for 90min). She was hitting my sigmoid colon bend and pounding against it. At this point I did not know what it was and tried to resist a bit, but she just kept going. It looked that it turned her on, that I was a virgin and had a bit of pain... Anyways in retro respect one of the best sessions.

My second best was recently where I had an overnight with a ladyboy in JB. Hadn't had such a great time for a long time.

My worst encounter was in Paris. I booked a black TS with the expectation " one time blacked never go back..." but this was a total bummer. The hole session she was just lying there and had no initiative, couldn't get hard. Was a waste of money and time.

Must be painful since it is your first time; and she had a thick big cock!!

I am sure I cannot take that!! The pain must be excruciating, irrespective of how much lube you use !!!!
Old 23-10-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Primaleen back in 2019. She was staying at a condo around Orchard/Newton area.

Good times.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 23-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dickman2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May and Natasha from stringfellows. They used to haunt house79. Got there early to be used by them in a threesome. May had girth and Natasha length. I remember being blasted by jets of frosting from May while Natasha kept banging my arse.
Old 26-10-2023, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Huaty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Primaleen before covid was awesome. We even made a sex tape.
Old 26-10-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickman2022 View Post
May and Natasha from stringfellows. They used to haunt house79. Got there early to be used by them in a threesome. May had girth and Natasha length. I remember being blasted by jets of frosting from May while Natasha kept banging my arse.
Ah yes, we had quite a few ladyboys from Stringfellows visiting Rowell during the day. Here are pics of May and Natasha at Rowell for your pleasure.

Old 27-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3861 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Ah yes, we had quite a few ladyboys from Stringfellows visiting Rowell during the day. Here are pics of May and Natasha at Rowell for your pleasure.

Damn she looks good. Do you know where she is now?
Old 27-10-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Damn she looks good. Do you know where she is now?
They may have stopped in working in this trade. The photos were taken in 2009 which means May and Natasha should be in their late 30s or early 40s. Not much market for old ladyboys not to mentioned they may have gain weight, just like the rest of us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1