The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 19
SiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dragon HC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Hi bros, I use to be a regular for DHS many years back since their Marina South days till I was posted overseas for a few yrs for work. I can fondly remember a few good gals there and I am surprise they have closed down in Amara hotel. For those who have visited their new establishment, can you pls PM me their location & contact? Appreciate it very much.
Certainly miss the dragon girls (pre-2006) like Winter, Carnation, Ribena, Porsche, Crystal .... etc
Actually .... Winter is berry nice ....... beenx thinking of her after coming back from a wintery place .....
Old 02-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

I think this place has temporary stopped it's business recently. The boss should be looking for another new location. Sigh! nowadays getting more tough to operate this trade
Old 07-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
netuserlinux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you sure they are looking for a venue? I am one who miss that place also. At least it's a place you can really relax when you have spare time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
I think this place has temporary stopped it's business recently. The boss should be looking for another new location. Sigh! nowadays getting more tough to operate this trade
Old 07-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Bluesky88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Dragon HC 2

Pls post dragon HC new location.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 14
Jubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond reputeJubilation has a reputation beyond repute

This place's name was changed to another name, business switched to beauty & wellness, owned by same boss of DHC, from what I know.

I visited them twice last year for facial service, and learnt about this information recently when I intended to patronize them. Tel number diverted to mobile nos. Perhaps the landlord never continue to renew their rental there, and so the boss maybe looking for another location, no further news.. Bros.. any updates?
Old 07-12-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SchoolHoliday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bring the dragon back
Old 07-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Xalibaba88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, this thread stopped 7 years ago. I think the Dragon is gone forever.
Old 29-08-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Nicee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupified88 View Post
JoJo

It was a bad experience for me. First impression of her was pleasant, and I thought I found a gem. However, once the action got started, it was immediately clear to me all she wanted was to rush through the act and move on. Instead of getting mad, I got even, I just relaxed while she sat on me and rocked violently. Clearing my mind, I let her worked, and worked she did. After about 5~10 mins, she gave up and offered to HJ me. I declined and turned her over and banged her hard from behind. I eventually finished her off with missionary and unloaded my frustration on her. In the end she muttered something like she would be dead if she encountered more customers like me. I would have gone easy on her if not for her deplorable attitude.

Look: 7/10 (Decent school girl type)
Attitude: 5/10 (complained about moi taking a long time less than 15 mins into the act)
Massage: 6/10 (SOP)
AR: 0/10 (None to speak of)
BBBJ: 6/10 (standard, nothing to write home about)
FJ: 5/10 (virginal is loose for a slander girl)

Return for more? Not in a million year.
Better luck next time bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1