The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-03-2024, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Wow!

What a game!

I would have taken the draw before the beginning of the game so I can't be too disheartened and when I saw the team I was even more worried but this side are amazing & tbh we should have destroyed City in the 2nd half.

We had Kelleher, Bradley and Quansah up against Haaland, Alvarez, De Bruyne, Silva and Foden. What a performance from those boys against arguably the best attacking line up in Europe.

Big Virg was fab!

Endo and Mac were incredible! They made De Bruyne go off crying and Rodri just vanished. They are two of the best midfielders in the World and Endo and Mac made them look useless in the 2nd half!

Diaz was brilliant but unfortunately his finishing was woeful.

Oh yeah, good to know Kung Fu kicks to the chest are now allowed in the PL!! Once again, in a game at Anfield vs a title rival we are denied a stone wall penalty - even Neville & Mike Dean thought it was one (Carra on the otherhand needs to shut his gob). Boot in the chest is a foul outside the box so that has to be a penalty! Double standards as always!

So proud of of our Redmen but damn VAR has been awful for us!!

Still 10 games to go and ALL to play for. Let’s get more players back after the Break and do this!!
Old 11-03-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wow!

What a game!

I would have taken the draw before the beginning of the game so I can't be too disheartened and when I saw the team I was even more worried but this side are amazing & tbh we should have destroyed City in the 2nd half.

We had Kelleher, Bradley and Quansah up against Haaland, Alvarez, De Bruyne, Silva and Foden. What a performance from those boys against arguably the best attacking line up in Europe.

Big Virg was fab!

Endo and Mac were incredible! They made De Bruyne go off crying and Rodri just vanished. They are two of the best midfielders in the World and Endo and Mac made them look useless in the 2nd half!

Diaz was brilliant but unfortunately his finishing was woeful.

Oh yeah, good to know Kung Fu kicks to the chest are now allowed in the PL!! Once again, in a game at Anfield vs a title rival we are denied a stone wall penalty - even Neville & Mike Dean thought it was one (Carra on the otherhand needs to shut his gob). Boot in the chest is a foul outside the box so that has to be a penalty! Double standards as always!

Still 10 games to go and ALL to play for. Let’s get more players back after the Break and do this!!
Congrats bro to yr team even though they didn't win last night..looks like they did, considering the fiery way they played attacking football fighting for the one ball on the field esp in the 2nd half as u described...had it been Salah n not Diaz yr team would hv won n put the game to bed in the 1st half as Diaz wasted a lot of chances to score n put our noisy neighbours in blue to sleep...haha...if the game had been extended to 120 minutes yr team would certainly hv won the match...

this season the blues shd not be allowed to win the title again n give others a chance to savour the premier league cup...n yah talking abt penalties that shd hv been a penalty

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The match now was in record books.

Is not our year to beat them yet. We also had not lost to them in Anfield for long time.

Let's move on and there are another 10 finals to play.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 11-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
not our year to beat them yet. We also had not lost to them in Anfield for long time.
We lost 4-1 to them at Anfield in 2021. No fan allowed in the stands that year.

We need to buy a proper left winger. Diaz doesn't play with his head up. He doesn't see where his team mates are. Too 1 dimensional. We have not replaced Mane. We got worse with the substitutions made. Gomez at right back isn't better than Bradley. Gakpo replacing Nunez took away a big threat.

Moving ahead. Arsenal is the favourite now. Man City has an aging squad and their No 2 goalkeeper is untested in the league
Old 11-03-2024, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Diaz particularly wasteful could have put the game away on two occasions but didn't keep a cool head.....once again VAR screwed us on the red card for Doku for his high boots on Mcallister and the rightful penalty to be awarded..how on any other day and games, it would had been ruled as dangerous play....also man shitty goal, tell me how it is any different from what was given against Endo in the final against Chelsea..
Old 11-03-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
We lost 4-1 to them at Anfield in 2021. No fan allowed in the stands that year.

We need to buy a proper left winger. Diaz doesn't play with his head up. He doesn't see where his team mates are. Too 1 dimensional. We have not replaced Mane. We got worse with the substitutions made. Gomez at right back isn't better than Bradley. Gakpo replacing Nunez took away a big threat.

Moving ahead. Arsenal is the favourite now. Man City has an aging squad and their No 2 goalkeeper is untested in the league
I am never a fan for Mane and I dun think he is good enough.

Diaz is not good yet but can be better than Mane since he still young.

All have chances but nobody scored the winner.

Old 11-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post

tell me how it is any different from what was given against Endo in the final against Chelsea..
The difference is that your owners FSG are known as Scrooges whereas our owner the Sheikh has a habit of giving large brown envelopes to those who mattered.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Look how Endo won the midfield battle. KDB was no where near and sub off crying.

Haaland was playing alone up with no support.

MC still hv to play Arsenal. So plenty of reasons to be hopeful.

Old 11-03-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17895 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look how Endo won the midfield battle. KDB was no where near and sub off crying.

Haaland was playing alone up with no support.

MC still hv to play Arsenal. So plenty of reasons to be hopeful.
To me , a non-LFC fan, Endo was the man of the match.
He cut off most of the Man City attacks plus initiated attacks for his team.
Old 11-03-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
To me , a non-LFC fan, Endo was the man of the match.
He cut off most of the Man City attacks plus initiated attacks for his team.
96% passing accuracy. Nothing fancy just pass forward and boom.

Noticed VVD always picks up the ball after ball in the net.

Old 11-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats bro to yr team even though they didn't win last night..looks like they did, considering the fiery way they played attacking football fighting for the one ball on the field esp in the 2nd half as u described...had it been Salah n not Diaz yr team would hv won n put the game to bed in the 1st half as Diaz wasted a lot of chances to score n put our noisy neighbours in blue to sleep...haha...if the game had been extended to 120 minutes yr team would certainly hv won the match...

this season the blues shd not be allowed to win the title again n give others a chance to savour the premier league cup...n yah talking abt penalties that shd hv been a penalty
Cheers bro

Actually if Jota played we probably would have won 3-1 at least.

In fact if I were Klopp i would even consider playing the young boy Danns instead of Gakpo who unfortunately was not good last night.

Quote:
The match now was in record books.

Is not our year to beat them yet. We also had not lost to them in Anfield for long time.

Let's move on and there are another 10 finals to play.
Absolutely right bro, 10 PL Finals to go
Old 11-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheers bro

Actually if Jota played we probably would have won 3-1 at least.

In fact if I were Klopp i would even consider playing the young boy Danns instead of Gakpo who unfortunately was not good last night.
Somewhere I read J Danns injured and not on the bench.

Koumas was sitting on the bench.

Old 11-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Koumas was sitting on the bench.
Oic

Well might have just thrown the dice with Koumas then as we needed goals for a win which would have been deserved as well.
Old 11-03-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2024/0...league-chance/

Concussion.
Old 11-03-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17895 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, all the teams have PL 10 finals to compete in...

However, looking at matches against teams in top 10, Man City seems to have easiest path.

Remaining games against top 🔟 teams

🔴 Arsenal:
Home = 1
Away = 5

🔴 Liverpool:
Home = 3
Away = 2

🔵 Man City:
Home =4
Away = 2
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1