The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 30-09-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
she at Bedok north st 3
Wah like that I have to go hunt pokemon leh. Haha
Old 01-10-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hdfd2r is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, any review of royal spa at central?
Old 02-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Scary to bonk ccb give me free I also duwan
Old 02-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chanced upon a therapist through WC around block 18X area. I waiting about in the TP area and got a greeting. Her profile showed a sweet girl with C-cup half ball, and moments seemed legit and so decided to chance it. In the back of my mind, I was thinking if it was a landmine, what would be the extraction process.

Anyway, pleasantly surprised. The 2nd floor shop was well maintained, and the room was clean and spacious. My therapist and the other therapists were friendly and warm without being pushy to sell anything. My therapist resembled her WC photos except with PS. So, I would say she was in her 30s. Wasn't totally a different person, so okay for me.

Usual 1 blue for massage, which was good with strength plus standard tips. YMMV. Just note, massage fee was collected before the massage.

PM for details.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
daycap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations in tpy that opens late night?
Old 06-10-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi anyone know where Snow of Royal spa went to? If know pm me for a juicy story in exchange.
Old 06-10-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 1
oxygencaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same as that Amy from ZK in 125
Please be aware, raw is war

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
From what I know many up her already. Last week I try to book her and she was on out call service from 2pm till off work. Few times I tried to book her and was on outcall. Raw anot I think all ML will raw depending on their comfort level of the customer especially viets. Do it at your own risk, like 1 viet very famous in Jurong Yuhua area. Let all customer raw and say they are the only one she give raw before. In the end information was share here and all came to know all customers she rawed with CIP....Wonder till now she have HIV already?

Are you the guy who got kced by nana and try to find info if she raw or get bonk by anyone? My answer is YES and no need ask how I know....I am the first one that share her details when she is here for the first week. First time I go, totally cannot insert at all and she say 1.5 year never had sex already. Last I go up her hole very loose and have very strong smell like kana bonk many times and never wash so now never visit anymore...base on her looseness from the first time many had bonked her. LOL..
Old 06-10-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
Chiong ang pais at your own risk. Even if they insist the customer puts on a helmet most if not all will have boyfriends outside. And they will fuck these guys raw. And you don’t know what the boyfriends do for a hobby. The last thing you should even assume is these guys are faithful lol
Old 07-10-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
mitsit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
The one in blk 4x....

Got a contact from the very nice unclewang. And is very likely this one as the block looks right. However, when I went, was served by a nice youngish Viet instead as I didn’t make booking. Massage was not bad, strong not piano type, but can improve on the strokes. Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the after massage services as there was some miscom. I only know she does hj for 1B, but I haven’t tried. Will go back to try and be more accurate in my speech next time.
Old 08-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Chanced upon a therapist through WC around block 18X area. I waiting about in the TP area and got a greeting. Her profile showed a sweet girl with C-cup half ball, and moments seemed legit and so decided to chance it. In the back of my mind, I was thinking if it was a landmine, what would be the extraction process.

Anyway, pleasantly surprised. The 2nd floor shop was well maintained, and the room was clean and spacious. My therapist and the other therapists were friendly and warm without being pushy to sell anything. My therapist resembled her WC photos except with PS. So, I would say she was in her 30s. Wasn't totally a different person, so okay for me.

Usual 1 blue for massage, which was good with strength plus standard tips. YMMV. Just note, massage fee was collected before the massage.

PM for details.
Based on the block and 2nd floor, wonder if it's the same ml I have. Haven't tried though.

Long straight black hair and wechat photo shows a bed in a closed room. Can see there's some Photoshop on the face so not daring enough to try yet. This ml used to work at tb /bm area.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
Gwyndor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGwyndor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post

PM for details.
Share ctc please
Old 08-10-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Toa payoh

Post deleted. Many thanks to bro NotYoungMan for his feedback.

Last edited by liketosleep; 10-10-2023 at 07:06 PM.
Old 08-10-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

I booked slot with 51 nana...then saw some of u guys mentioned she has ccb is it...??
I cancelled...
Confirm ccb bo ...
Old 08-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
Haha any bros experience this? Honest question on Amy from ZK. Saw her couple times but stayed away from ZK from awhile. Was always keen to try but any bro actually up her raw? Last a bro of mine went but is only on ground floor so conflicting reports. Lol.

Edit - just to disclaimer that I’m not a raw chiongster, hahaha. Just curious for any review or truth about these.
Old 09-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
I booked slot with 51 nana...then saw some of u guys mentioned she has ccb is it...??
I cancelled...
Confirm ccb bo ...
Go smell and re confirm again. Now her business very poor no pp CIP so might not be so smelly.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1