The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 05-04-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ragingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

any kind bro able to share review of li*da from blk 8*? is the service good? TIA
Old 06-04-2024, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 10
scoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to allscoobyts is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Actually you guys can also consider Coral Ocean Wellness at Opal Crescent, just outside Toa Payoh. The promotional hourly rate for massage is just $50. I’ve been there. And I would say it’s really value of money. Nuff said
Hi, Any ML to recommend at Ocean ?
Old 06-04-2024, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Personally, I like L**y the best, like her attitude and can roam. Although she is abit too chatty, she is very friendly and not time watcher.

I tried S**r once but she was quite shy/cold, GQ was mechanical and didn’t allow me to roam. Ymmw.

So far haven’t get the opportunity or interest to try the rest.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyts View Post
Hmm which ML… definitely C***. She is friendly and very obliging

A close second is Y***. One good thing is they are all not clock watchers here.
Old 07-04-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

This morning, CIM Queen PRC CC @ Toa Payoh, posted her selfie.
Cause me to have nose bleed.
She has lost weight since coming to Singapore.
https://ibb.co/PwHNT3R

For those who desire CIM and Super Happy time, she is the choice.

Note : turn off your firewall and VPN, if you are trying to access to certain content.

Last edited by PeePeeBoyinSG; 07-04-2024 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-04-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
This morning, CIM Queen PRC CC @ Toa Payoh, posted her selfie.
Cause me to have nose bleed.
She has lost weight since coming to Singapore.
https://ibb.co/PwHNT3R

For those who desire CIM and Super Happy time, she is the choice.
How’s the dmg bro? Is this the one at level 2?
Old 07-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
How's the tcm beside the Malay barber shop? Tried there long long time ago and they even had 30 minutes massage, lol.

Walk past often from the carpark to the market hawker centre but early in the morning for breakfast and the tcm not open yet can't see anything
Last time you try, got kenna GQ?
I always walk past but I don’t see ladies sitting outside. And it’s too dark to even see the interior. Any bros here try before?
Old 07-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post
Personally, I like L**y the best, like her attitude and can roam. Although she is abit too chatty, she is very friendly and not time watcher.

I tried S**r once but she was quite shy/cold, GQ was mechanical and didn’t allow me to roam. Ymmw.

Can tell this ML is quite pretty in her younger days...ditto to the above but as usual at least for me its 80 to roam so i just went once and never rtm
Old 07-04-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
Last time you try, got kenna GQ?
I always walk past but I don’t see ladies sitting outside. And it’s too dark to even see the interior. Any bros here try before?
What do you think? At that time still have 30 minutes slot, nowadays maybe not.

Recently few weeks ago I walked past in the late afternoon, 5pm+ there was a viet-looking ml sitting outside. Didn't take a close look but figure quite ok at a glance. Wear short polo like baring the midriff a little.

I go that area in the mornings is mainly to patronize the kopi-roti stall operated by the 2 viet sisters , at the market.
Old 10-04-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today rest day and able to book Coco at 125 ZK.

Coco just came 2 weeks ago. Still like a newbie. Please take care her.
She is friendly and nice to talk with. Service is tip top. Wearing sexy lingerie during flirty massage. Full $160 and WA 82147751
Old 11-04-2024, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 16
kazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to allkazunori is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontaskwontsay View Post

Didnt L**y rtc? Hah, S**r have to slowly unlock, enough said!!!

Found another gem (miya) at TPY..!

Was at tpy for dinner with a friend few weeks back. Kkj already itchy from my last 4 hands session so i decided to use wechat location to see nearby got any chio meimei to tug me or not.

Miya added me on wechat and proceed to tcss abit before booking a session with her.. i told her if pic and person diff i will walk off since her pic looks super filtered. She confidently said that she look at least 90% similar and i can assure u that she does!!

So long story short, i told her whether can play edging (打持久战) or not she said ok. Not better than vicky but her pretty face + big neh neh makes it super shoik also.

Looks: 9/10 teeth abit crooked but face is quite chio
Body: 9/10 big nehneh with nice shape
Massage: 9/10
GQ edging skills: 9/10 vicky still better.
Dmg: $88 + 1b3r

Left a happy man, looks like i will catch up with my friend alot more.

PM for my list of MLs!!!
Old 11-04-2024, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Dontaskwontsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Didnt L**y rtc? Hah, S**r have to slowly unlock, enough said!!!
I last went coral around Dec23/Jan24, had no idea she rtc.
Old 12-04-2024, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Firemountain is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited miya based on kazunori bro list of contact and review. No shortchanged on service. Mostly as described by him and boobs really big and firm, allow to zhut too. But not as slim or syt as I thought she might be from her photos from wechat, but overall still wun reject one lah. Worth a go if ur in the area.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemountain View Post
Visited miya based on kazunori bro list of contact and review. No shortchanged on service. Mostly as described by him and boobs really big and firm, allow to zhut too. But not as slim or syt as I thought she might be from her photos from wechat, but overall still wun reject one lah. Worth a go if ur in the area.
Her charges is high also ba. Hj with roaming say want 80 then nego to 70.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 12-04-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Her charges is high also ba. Hj with roaming say want 80 then nego to 70.
And 88 entry?? Total 150+ and can't even poke. In this neighbourhood can get good massage and end with a bonk at 150 max all-in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1