The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BigD is Cool - loads of Potential
Seoul

Visiting Seoul in mid Jan 2010. I was wondering if any bro have reliable FL contact in Seoul? Appreciate if can pm contact and info on damages in Seoul.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
paulwall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seoul

can you speak korean?

anytime anywhere. money talks bullshit walks.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BigD is Cool - loads of Potential

Paulwall, No. I do not speak Korean.
Looking for English speaking guide.
Old 18-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
maxxartlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey... was in Seoul last week. Wanted some action, was looking around for the first few days but no lubang. Then somebody gave me a number to call, outgoing massage services but for KW250000 cash. That is close to RM1k for 2 hours...and I am low on cash

The last nite I was there, took the Metro to Apgujeon, walked around and found myself nearby the Sinsa station... looking at a nice building with light shows... after a while decided to turn back and voila... in bright colured neons written MASSAGE in English. Decided to try my luck, asked the girl if they accept credit cards... they do and it was for KW200000 for two hours. I dont speak Korean and we make do with what little english the receptionist spoke.

The receptionist caught my eye... sweet with just the right size set of tits... She led me upstairs, gave me a bath robe and signal me to strip... "Easier to massage" she said and then left.

I strip, put on the bathrobe and waited for about 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door and was greeted by a burly large man... SHIT I thought to myself... He signalled me to lie down on my tummy and proceed to give a massage. It lasted about an hour, it was agood massage but not what I expect... after he finished he signal me to wait.

I waited for about 20 minutes in the room. Another knock and was greeted by a lovely looking lady. A bit skinny for my taste but with ample breast and shapely hips. She spoke little english but enough to undertand.

We make light conversation about World Cup... Korean groups and singers as she went around putting a CD in the CD player. She stripped to and I couldn't help but admire how her tits stand proud on her chest...

She asked me to strip and handed me a toothbrush. OK... I need to brush my teeth then... then she asked me to lie down on a massage table that was located in the connecting bathroom. She proceed to gave me a shower while I was lying down and washed me all over with particular attention given to my groin... Asked me to stand and again wiping, caressing her hands all over...

Lost track of time. She stopped the water, and proceed to wipe me dry. Signalled me to lie down on my tummy. And proceed to gave me a good cat bath... her tongue snaking around, feeling her warm breath on the nape of neck, on my back and on my ass...

Asked me to turn around and proceed to lick me all over again while her hand start giving me a HJ. This gave me the opportunity to start caressing her tits and played with her small nipple. She starts sucking on my nipple and stroking my cock vigorously at the same time...

Wow... this is good, she then starts snaking her tongue downwards and kissed the head of cock while her hand never letting go of my shaft. She start licking my balls while her hand continue to masturbate me. Damn! If this goes on, Im gonna cum... she then slowed down, allowing me to relax a little bit... but her attack continues, now placing her lips on my cock and sucking on it, her head bobbing up and down.... while her hands caressing my balls now.

There was a mirror on the ceiling and looking at her head on top of my groin is an erotic view that add to to the excitement. She was making just the right sounds as she was sucking and it really was good. I know that another few minutes of this and I am gone...

She then stopped and proceed to put a condom on me with her mouth WOW... never had that done to me before... She then sit up and ride me like a cowboy. I had access to her boobs and start sucking on those small perky nipples as she keeps grinding away and making these light moans...

Tried pulling her head to me to french kiss her, but she was not willing. WTF what was the teeth brushing all about.... but I soon forgot about that as she picked up the paste. After a few minutes... I think, she turn and ride me reverse cowboy style... this style put a pressure to the cock and I know I cannot tahan for long like this. After a few ups and downs, I came....

She was lovely about it, took of the condom threw it away, making sure there was no residue and lie down with me. Asked me whether I wanted a drink or cigarrates. Proceed to give after sex bath.... dry me, took her bath then lie naked with me again. After a few minutes asked me to get dressed... Overall a good experience though a bit expensive. But at least I can safely say I have had a KOREAN PUSSY adding to my international experience... hahaha

Name: Yani
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 - a bit skinny bcoz I prefer a womanly figure
Boobs: 6/10 - I am a boob-man, hers is abit small but enough...
GFE: 6/10 - she did enough to make me feel comfortable and welcomed with our limited communication...
BBBJ: 9/10
Catbath: 9/10
Fingering: N/A did not tried... it was about her pleasuring me... not the other way around
FJ: 9/10
Hygiene: 10/10
WIR: Yes
Damage: KW200000 = RM 700
Old 25-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
redolent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy