The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
(-_-) is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Bonking younger girls good for health?

Read somewhere from another thread that it is advisable to abstain from bonking someone older than you especially if she is above 25 to prevent shortening of health. If this is true it would concerned most of the bros here is Sammyboyforum. Below are some posts from that particular 'Qi master'. What do you all think? Any experts here to clarify?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILF are mostly past 25 or past 30. They have very little 'Qi', and with those who are already mothers, they would have lost 90% of 'Qi' during childbirth.

You can never get 'Qi' from MILF for the simple reason that they don't have much. The interaction between male 'Qi' and female 'Qi' is via a process called diffusion where molecules from a higher concentration to a lower concentration.

Stick to SYTs.

Your sperm is not known as 精 for nothing. They're molecules of high concentration of your 'Qi', and it's the 'Qi' brings life.

BTW, why do you think ancient Emperors and Kings used to have 3000 concubines. They were not sex crazy, okay ? The concubines were sent to the palace at the age of 15 or 16, and unless you give birth to a prince, after the girl became a lau kwei boo, she would be cast into the cold palace.

Those 3000 concubines were health supplement that helped prolong the life of the Emperors.

The difference is like wearing perfume on your body and getting a whiff of the fragrance when a person wearing perfume walks past.

When you do it raw, the exchange of 'Qi' is of high concentration.

I tell you foolish men treat sex solely as a form of shiokness. The wise men use sex as health supplement. So choose your meat "wisely". You could be inviting 蜘蛛精 or 白骨精 who offers shiokness but at the same time drain you of your 'Qi'.

Speaking of Lau Kwei Boo, I have something to say about Lau Ter Boo (old sow or female pig).

You know the profits made from selling bak gua are gross. The reason is bak gua are made from the meat of old sow, which of course are dirt cheap. The old sow have given birth to enough piglets and could no longer give birth. In effect, they're waiting on the death rows, and bak gua seller will pick them up and use their meat to make bak gua.

There is something of a paradox between man and woman, it seems. The more 'Qi' a man has, the hornier he becomes. His 'Qi' overflows and creates a desire to 'let go'.

Women on the other hand, when they are lacking in 'Qi' they feel a stronger urge to 'absorb' Qi from man, and as a result, horny.

Why do people observe that women past 30 are horny, 40 plus even worse ? Whilst man is the reverse.

So don't think that you strike lottery when you meet a horny MILF. You're not far from death row, or at least you will meet impotency much earlier.

Okay, I will further enlighten you on this. You know 紅棗?This is an ancient practice. When a virgin girl is about to 破處, the wealthy man will buy her first night. Many people think buying first night means going in and fuck the hell out of her. That is not the reason why the first night is especially expensive.

One week before the 1st night, the mamasan will insert a 紅棗 into the vagina of the virgin girl. On the 1st night, the man who bought her first night will swallow that 紅棗。

Rule No. 1 - Avoid MILFs.

Rule No. 2 - Change your mindset about sex. It's not about shiokness; it's about maintaining good health. You will begin to appreciate the value of virgin girls.

If SYT is between 18 - 22 (above 25 cannot be considered SYT), her Qi replenishes fast just like blood cells.

She cannot offer you her Qi indefinitely. At about 24, she is not regenerating Qi as much as she was at 18/22. So if you marry a young SYT, you've a few years to 進補。

You notice footballers when they are below 20 it's easy for them to recover from injuries. But at 30, it takes a longer time to recover. It's because there is not as much Qi as before.

Qi is LIFE !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your info, the thread is 'Being sucked by girl when you're ejaculating'.
Old 24-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 22
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Bonking younger girls good for health?

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-_-) View Post
Read somewhere from another thread that it is advisable to abstain from bonking someone older than you especially if she is above 25 to prevent shortening of health. If this is true it would concerned most of the bros here is Sammyboyforum.

For your info, if this info is correct then why is there info that the Emperors of old time just for your info fucked too much young gal then they peng san which caused in the modern day we read the info that so and so Emperor die because over sex huh so i inform you clearly that the info which you want to inform us is clearly WRONG and you should inform whoever give you that info he sucks ass so please use the info available in modern time to check your info so that you dont give us wrong info in order to help us have better info.

Just For Your Info

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 24-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

For Your Info:
Is fucking a younger girl going to give u more qi/yang/yin/ba qua?

Is this going to counter act the confirm negative effects of these items which For Your Info got Scientist Evidence that is no good for you.

Carbon monoxide
Ciggerate
ALcohol
High stress environment
all the yum stuff that is in our food today?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 24-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
icefreezed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and fyi.. in ancient history, those emperors do not have intercourse with all their concubines la. He doesn't even meet some of them. the concubines could exist for reasons like, superstitions (to avert a misfortune that may befall the emperor).

i am surprised people still believe in this. in modern times, one should be more apprehensive of what even the younger girls may possibly give you (oh i mean STIs, HIV. one can't confirm her virginity until he's at it right? even then, u may not be able to tell for sure.) than be concerned about the good health issue.

no point for all the hassle. finding a right partner is tough enough, why make things harder? hit the gym anytime man. and have extra helpings of veggies and fruits. i suppose that's definitely gonna be good for health.

i think the japanese are better at longevity.
Old 24-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-_-) View Post

Your sperm is not known as 精 for nothing. They're molecules of high concentration of your 'Qi', and it's the 'Qi' brings life.

There is something of a paradox between man and woman, it seems. The more 'Qi' a man has, the hornier he becomes. His 'Qi' overflows and creates a desire to 'let go'.

Women on the other hand, when they are lacking in 'Qi' they feel a stronger urge to 'absorb' Qi from man, and as a result, horny.

So don't think that you strike lottery when you meet a horny MILF. You're not far from death row, or at least you will meet impotency much earlier.
Qi is LIFE !
--

I further like to inform you i can go down to Hell now, stand infront of that mirror / Yen Lo-Wang and affirm:
I have since the age of around about 16 starting "RELEASING QI" and throughout my life up till now i have regularly RELEASE QI a minimum of 3 times daily (i make it up on weekends), and there are not more than 30 days i have not RELEASE QI.

I look below legal age to buy ciggerate/alcohol.

Even after extreme release QI i dont seem to be any less hornier.

if u take 10 x 365 x 3 that gives you 10950 time QI RELEASED (take note this is a bare minumum), and if i follow your logic that release QI = impotency/shorten life I SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.

So how huh? Am i right or your Qi Master right?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 24-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icefreezed View Post
and fyi.. in ancient history, those emperors do not have intercourse with all their concubines la. He doesn't even meet some of them. the concubines could exist for reasons like, superstitions (to avert a misfortune that may befall the emperor).

)
FOR YOUR INFO (TS), they can drag out one x concubine/court lady want to attract the Emperor and fuck into 8 episodes TVB drama. They also can drag out the Emperor take one concubine the Queen kpkb and then must patpat to sayang for 3 episode.

Further For Your Info, if an Emperor whole day fuck around, surely someone will notice and the INFO will filter down to modern day at least 20% lah... "So and so Emperor all day indulge in woman and neglected the State Affairs"

But dont take my info for the truth, why not check it up the info on
Hugh Hefner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Born Hugh Marston Hefner April 9, 1926 (age 84)

Why he havent die yet?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 24-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Tcm

Perhaps the topic should b herbs for improve men's election? Now adays, this new gen of TCM doctors do not posess this knowledge. Allow me to share this infos fr 1such retired doctor, about 20yrs ago.

He said a herbs called, "pearl power' taken for cough. That time it was allowed in TCM, today i not so sure. Original format was powder form, add some water apply onto dicks. He claim it has powerful effects!

However, i don't believe and dare not try it. I used to think solong as i am in good health, no pressure fr whatever, age is not an issue. If cannot do it now, try another time.
Old 24-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

Man is YANG and Women is YIN. When man and women have sex, the YANG Qi in the Jin is shot into the Woman and Yin and Yang is whole and one. When the Woman orgasms, her Yin nurishes and protects the Man in one cycle.

But if you masturbate too often without having sex with a woman, if you your didi is not connected to her pussy, you will not enjoy the cycle nuture of Yin and Yang sexual cycle. That is when the Man starts to loose vitality.

Masturbate was much as you need, but practice locking your lower gate and do not cum. Losing Jin is losing vitality. But have sex often and bring your partner to orgasm to enjoy the Yin/Yang sexual cycle. This is nourishing and helps build vitality.

peace

trip
Old 24-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 15
Sender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSender is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSender is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
For your info, if this info is correct then why is there info that the Emperors of old time just for your info fucked too much young gal then they peng san which caused in the modern day we read the info that so and so Emperor die because over sex huh so i inform you clearly that the info which you want to inform us is clearly WRONG and you should inform whoever give you that info he sucks ass so please use the info available in modern time to check your info so that you dont give us wrong info in order to help us have better info.

Just For Your Info
That has to be the most confusing and yet funniest post I have seen

To improve sexual health, just do mild exercise regularly. For assistance, try taking garlic or ginko bilboa. It helps to boost vitality. Ginseng powder pills are good also.
Old 24-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
jimmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjimmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
Masturbate was much as you need, but practice locking your lower gate and do not cum. Losing Jin is losing vitality. But have sex often and bring your partner to orgasm to enjoy the Yin/Yang sexual cycle. This is nourishing and helps build vitality.

peace

trip
hehehe well said, I heard about this also
Old 24-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Perhaps the topic should b herbs for improve men's election?
Men's ELECTION?? Perhaps we will need to vote to achieve it .

Cheers.

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 24-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Gaia81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this is bullshit. It is a plot to get everyone to stop fucking MILFs so that the TS can have all the MILFs to himself.
Old 24-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Re: Tcm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinay69 View Post
. Some prefer modern science, while others prefer traditional medicine. When you believe in the something, somehow, your mind makes it work. Psychologically..
Oh so human health is controlled by Humors Etc?
Humorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IF you are sick i should cut or put leechs on you to suck out the bad blood?
Bloodletting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
'
Or maybe your sickness is because there are EVIL SPIRIT in your head and to cure your sickness i need to make a HOLE IN YOUR SKULL
Trepanning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also if i close my eyes and believe really hard that
1) Water Chemical Composition is H804NaCL thats what makes up this water im drinking now
2)Concrete is make up of Air and Sand
3) Our solar system revolve around us
Copernican heliocentrism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So tell me why should i believe Chinese Medicine instead of those other 3 medicines, one of which is even longer than China (Unless u tell me in caveman time there is the Emperor etc)

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 24-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
But if you masturbate too often without having sex with a woman, if you your didi is not connected to her pussy, you will not enjoy the cycle nuture of Yin and Yang sexual cycle. That is when the Man starts to loose vitality.
So is it if i fuck the charbor for 2 hours but only come one time on her face i can enjoy the cycle?

What if once my dick see her i can marikita and shoot out my sperms into wherever i want?

How about if i freeze my QI and one shot i use turkey baster to inject 1 Liter or more of QI into her?

WHY AM I STILL LOOKING LIKE FUCKING UNDERAGE BOY AND I STILL CAN RELEASE QI REGULAR AFTER RELEASE QI AN ESTIMATE 11K TIME?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 24-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

old believe ..... w/o any proof.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1