The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
chiongster38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Price increasing, quality decreasing

anyone has similar thoughts?

I started chionging back in 2019. Back then when go for massage, ML will slowly tease you, light brushes on your balls, ass crack, dirty talk, etc, but now most of the spas i go to the ML just want you to quickly flip over and do an SOP hj???

what's worse is that last time, even with the superior services, the price for specials ranges from 50 to 80. Whereas now, an sop hj can cost 100?? recently i've even been quoted 150 for a hj, this is without teasing, just straight flip and sop. I told her she is crazy and left. This is a spa near beauty world.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!torrefy is one of the Best!
Re: Price increasing, quality decreasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongster38 View Post
anyone has similar thoughts?

I started chionging back in 2019. Back then when go for massage, ML will slowly tease you, light brushes on your balls, ass crack, dirty talk, etc, but now most of the spas i go to the ML just want you to quickly flip over and do an SOP hj???

what's worse is that last time, even with the superior services, the price for specials ranges from 50 to 80. Whereas now, an sop hj can cost 100?? recently i've even been quoted 150 for a hj, this is without teasing, just straight flip and sop. I told her she is crazy and left. This is a spa near beauty world.
I haven't encountered 2B for just HJ to be honest. Even around beauty world. But yes the prices are increasing for lesser service. You just have to be firm and think with your big head not small head.

There are still places that charge the standard rates, just need to find a little harder. But in my opinion, the quality has dropped alot irrespective of the prices. Best to go overseas if you can spare the time.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1571 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant futureSoftRiceKing has a brilliant future
Re: Price increasing, quality decreasing

Especially the new batch of ML, asking 50 hj, 50 roam outside, 20 top removal, +50-68 entrance. Although they are young and pretty, but close to 150-180 for a hj mind as well I go find FL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1