The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2005, 03:25 PM
worriedsick

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
help now stress out

lsat week i went to hc n bang a malaysia gal with condom on becos i haven ejected she took off my condom n went to applied lotion n proceed to hj me.. 2days later i became pariod , aniexty took over me i became feeling tired in the days but i feeling fresh at night ...i lose my appiety for food for 2 days sometime if i not tinking abt the whole sex thing i maybe k eat a little at night ... i went up to all the website abt hiv n check other syptomsi still haven have but i realli scared i call dsc couseller n he told me syptoms will appear after 8 to 10 years ... i still worried even he declare i free n not need to check out .. i still worreid man i realli regret n wat i need most if bro to come advise me n help me through tis matter

sometimes after my bath becos i use cold water i may feel the cold wind n abit raise in temperature ... i also don know wat nodes r,, this case has really brought to the brink of breakdown i still cant eat why...
Old 23-01-2005, 04:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: help now stress out

I think you've caught a serious disease called spellolitis. It affects your ability to spell

Quote:
Originally Posted by worriedsick
lsat week i went to hc n bang a malaysia gal with condom on becos i haven ejected she took off my condom n went to applied lotion n proceed to hj me.. 2days later i became pariod ,
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-01-2005, 04:53 PM
worriedsick

need help realli will syptoms of hiv appear after few days ...n wat r swollen nodes ?? look like ? bear with my spelling too thks
Old 23-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

yo bro. u really paranoid lar. go doctor check up ur appetite problem. if after a few days still no appetite, go dsc for check up. but to be sure against hiv, have to wait mths before go check. but tink if u cannot eat for mths, den hiv or no hiv, u will have other health problems
Old 23-01-2005, 09:17 PM
worriedsick

anyone here feeling the same stress after bonking dont feel good at all...pls help .
Old 23-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nickwch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lsat week i went to hc n bang a malaysia gal with condom on becos i haven ejected she took off my condom n went to applied lotion n proceed to hj me.. 2days later i became pariod , aniexty took over me i became feeling tired in the days but i feeling fresh at night ...i lose my appiety for food for 2 days sometime if i not tinking abt the whole sex thing i maybe k eat a little at night ... i went up to all the website abt hiv n check other syptomsi still haven have but i realli scared i call dsc couseller n he told me syptoms will appear after 8 to 10 years ... i still worried even he declare i free n not need to check out .. i still worreid man i realli regret n wat i need most if bro to come advise me n help me through tis matter

sometimes after my bath becos i use cold water i may feel the cold wind n abit raise in temperature ... i also don know wat nodes r,, this case has really brought to the brink of breakdown i still cant eat why...
If u did not enter her raw..u shd be okay. Dun worry too much. But if cannot hv peace of mind...hv a blood test abt 3 mths later. But really..u enter her wif cd...ur risk is almost zero.....hj is consider safe sex...so..u shd be okay. Try to stop such activities while u r still clean.
Old 23-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Relac lar bro.. u protected rite so dun worry almost 100% safe... read my signature and www.thebody.com I hope to welcome u to our EX-worried well group soon :P

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 23-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
siamburox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro my first trip to gl .. i bonked a WL from a fish tank .. i went back to my aunt's place after that i felt itchy the whole night .. i thought siao liao what is happening ... i dreamt i had all sorts of disease . but next day i found out it was just mosquitoes.. don't be so paranoid bro =)
Old 24-01-2005, 12:47 AM
worriedsick

Thks To All Bros Out There But I Still Scare .. No Flu Like Sytpoms But Still Itcy On Everypart Of Body Cum I K Feel Hungry But Just Could Not Eat Don Know Why But I Tink Going To,listen To Some Smothing Music To Cool Down Maybe It Help I Tink Ba...hope My Appetats Recover But Do Lack Of Appetit Link To Hiv???
Old 24-01-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another idiot..
Old 24-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rafa_benitez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thks To All Bros Out There But I Still Scare .. No Flu Like Sytpoms But Still Itcy On Everypart Of Body Cum I K Feel Hungry But Just Could Not Eat Don Know Why But I Tink Going To,listen To Some Smothing Music To Cool Down Maybe It Help I Tink Ba...hope My Appetats Recover But Do Lack Of Appetit Link To Hiv???
hey bro,

dun worry lah, some of us hv encountered worse and still got off with a clean bill of health.

ur temporary loss of appetite is obviously due to your perceived fear in ur mind. same goes for this "itchiness"..apply some prickly heat powder and stay off hot showers!

there's nothing wrong with you, just relax and go for a buffet when your appetite returns

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.

You'll never bonk alone
Old 24-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

You need to chill man... Worrying doesn't do you any good... go do the neccesary check ups...
Old 24-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why these hypochondriacs indulge in commercial sex in the first place.

The risks of fucking whores is well known to all. They obviously knew what the consequences would be before they stuck their dicks into potentially lethal cunts.

My question to "worriedsick" and those who end up with nightmares after their commercial sex encounters... WHY did you take the risk in the first place????

Commercial sex is for risk takers.... not those who suffer from constant bouts of paranoia.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-01-2005, 08:14 PM
worriedsick

hmm can i jus go into dsc to talk to the couscellor oni n not check up becos not until the 3mths period i tink i cant last until the 3mth period but my doc sae i got 'air' in the stomach ...hope so if i get back my appletit i wont worry ...
Old 25-01-2005, 07:17 AM
Chat Admin

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 20
KoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoLianTai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

aiyah, if u've surf the forums more you would have know what you've done is just small casse, small fry compared to what other samsters here risk ^^...

I think there are alot of counselling services out there, perharps u can check out the net? If i'm not wrong there's afew phone counsellors.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1